First sex toy

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Hi, just wondering what your first sex toy was. May've been something not explicitly meant for sex, such as a candle or an electric toothbrush.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Vibrating egg. I've told the story here before, but it's worth a re-run...

When I turned 18 my man and I (yes, the man I'm always talking about here, he's sitting next to me now playing GTA5) went to a sex shop together to celebrate. We picked the remote controlled vibrating egg because it wasn't too expensive or complicated. We didn't even make it back to his apartment.. on the drive home we found a secluded spot to park and fucked in the passenger seat.

I'll NEVER forget... the egg was vibing in my pussy while he was fucking my ass, and he just yelled out, "I can feel it on my dick, I can feel it on my dick! Holy Shit!" as we climaxed together. I wore that little thing out pretty quick, but it sure as fuck was worth the money.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what if sex toys were like Toy Story
dildos and buttplugs going on little adventures
facing perils and learning valuable lessons
as soon as you get home the toys are all "ANDY'S COMING!!"
and all the sex toys just fall down

Coincidentally, his Mom's toys were named Woody and Buzz too.

My first sex toy was a fancy g-spot vibrator, that unfortunately was a waste of money because it was such a unique shape that I couldn't really use it for any thrusting motion and just resting a vibrator inside of me doesn't get me off. Waste of like $200 bucks. Damn.

I've learned better since then about what will work for me and what won't, thankfully

Reactions: Cletus5 and Kevbo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first sex toy was a hard silver vibe that had this "real cyber skin" sleeve that slid over it to make it soft and feel more realistic. I help women pick their first sex toy almost everytime I go to work. I enjoy that part of my job. Some women like vaginal only penetrative pleasure, some like clitoral only, many want both at the same time.

Luckily the sex toy industry is creating better and better products so we don't have to resort to an electric toothbrush. But hey, if an electric toothbrush gets the job done who am I to tell you you can't?

Reactions: Cletus5

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm jealous of people who had fancy titanium cyber-skin programmable high-powered 18-function oscillating rechargeable thingies as their first toys.

My first was a hairbrush :oops:
But it had a fat silicone handle with little nubs on it, I loved that thing. I still have it packed away somewhere :)

I couldn't buy any proper sex toys because my parents were always snooping around in my room, so I had to improvise ;)

I'm jealous of people who had fancy titanium cyber-skin programmable high-powered 18-function oscillating rechargeable thingies as their first toys.

My first was a hairbrush :oops:
But it had a fat silicone handle with little nubs on it, I loved that thing. I still have it packed away somewhere :)

I couldn't buy any proper sex toys because my parents were always snooping around in my room, so I had to improvise ;)

I didn't own a sex toy until I was.. 19 I think, so that helps :p

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can still picture the electric toothbrush. I think it was rechargeable. The handle was big. My sister never asked why I brushed my teeth with the regular toothbrush when the electric was always charging on the counter.

Thankfully she didn't hear me brushing my teeth in my room. It was loud, too!