first show off

hornplayer_69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
does anyone remember the first time they noticed having a bulge or had someone else notice it ? for me i was in junior high and was talking to a girlfriend on the band bus and somehow we got on the subject of how some clothes are more revealing than others and i told her i had a pair of sweat pants that i didnt like to wear to school cause u could see the outline too well and she told me how she had seen me in them and noticed .. gave me instant wood.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had some tight slacks on in the 8th grade and was sitting at the lunch table with 5 other classmates. The guy next to me looked at my crotch and started whispering something to the other guys. Then they all started looking under the table, and my friend said, "Would you happen to have a ..hardon?", at which the whole table broke up laughing. I didn't, but was quite embarrassed, as a girl was sitting with us, and I was quite shy. I muttered "no" and left.

Last edited:

local52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago I used to race boats. I was sitting on the edge of my boat waiting for my race to start, I had on some rather short bathing trunks. This sexy young gal with a great body came by looking at my boat and asking questions. As we talked I started to get wood, she stepped back and staired at my cock watching it get bigger and bigger, now sticking out of my trunks. Then she came closer and touched herself a little and pressing against my knee. She ask me when my race was going to be over and invited me to eat with her family. I looked over towards her family and could clearly see her dad was watching me closely, plus he was only a few years older than I was. Sadly I found out she was only 15, looking and going on 25. Glad I didn't make a move on her, I'd still be in jail or dead if her dad found out.