First sight and second thoughts

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So this first question is mainly addressed to the very wise and wonderful ladies of the forum.

Your first sight of a huge cock when you were about to have sex with a guy, did it alarm you or were you glad?

If it alarmed you, did you reconsider and love it and why?

I'm asking as I was at my 20 year class reunion and the girl who wouldn't let me touch her due to my size was suddenly trying to get down my pants regardless of the fact I am very happily married. Should I take this as she's "loosened" up over the years? Bored? Regretting what she didn't get?

I've been fortunate that I've had some pretty accepting sex partners and we took it slow those first few times until we knew how much either of us could take.

Now for the question I need the guys help with. Have you ever been with a woman who was, for lack of a better way to put it, so tight it hurt? How did you deal with it and what aleviated the pain on the penis during penetration?

I appreciate everybodys honest and serious replies.:smile:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a very similar thing happen to me. In high school I took this girls virginity and I had to stop less than a minute into it because she was crying. I had no idea at the time what the problem was. It wasn't til years later that she couldn't stand the pain. Well many years later I ran into her and she really came on to me even though she was with a guy that eventually became her husband. She couldn't wait to get he hands on me and she was talking real dirty like 'tear my little pussy up with your huge cock' and stuff like that. It was so wierd to me because this was the same girl that was crying because of my size years earlier.

That experience (and others) has led me to believe that young girls have a different attitude towards sex than older women. Honestly I could never figure out what younger girls wanted but older women just want a big burly man to tear them up. It seems like the more you try to hurt them the more fun they have, lol.