First thing you want to do to a woman when you get her naked for the first time.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found a nude embrace while kissing was a good place to start especially the first time. body exploring with your hands. and from there you're winging it.

Reactions: wadeworldwide

It only happened once, and it was also my first time. So probably I was nervous and derpy

Leedsmarriedjerkbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kiss her neck, rub my hands over her tits and body as my fingers travel until her pussy and feel how wet she is. Then my lips follow my fingers and I kiss her body, lick and suck her nipples and go down until my tongue is in her pussy and I’m sucking and licking her clit

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even though this is an old-ass thread, but the first thing I look forward to when seeing a woman naked for the first time is in seeing if her nude body matches up to what I expected when I only saw her clothed, but particularly in the full or at least partial pubic bush that she hopefully has. It is that anticipation in seeing the possible variations of hair, like amount, pattern and color for the first time that gives me an instant hard on. While I've been both surprised, like when the carpet matches the drapes or somewhat disappointed, such as when it was all hardwood and there was none, but it was always a moment to look forward to.

As far as what I want to physically do to her first would be to simply caress her, with maybe some light kisses, before actually getting into the hot & heavy stuff, though on many occasions I blew right past that point since in swinging it is usually all about getting down to the sex and some couples had a nonsensical "no kissing" rule.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it kiss her? touch her skin? Eat her out? Just curious to see how the replies here match up to my real world experience. Thanks in advance to any who reply.
Eat her pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 1069369 and Gj816