First thread, be gentle

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the first thread I start, usually I just read thread but lurk around.

I have this intense fantasy of rape. usually me raping or blackmailing a partner, but don't get me wrong I know a fantasy should remain fantasy if it goes against anyone's rights. if you get my drift

I did however talk about it with my fiance early in my relationship with her, and it got her really really hot and bothered, she enjoyed it. anyone with similar "consensual rape" senario? or maybe rape fantasy? receiving or giving?

I also enjoy "forcing" her to do stuff with a safeword set. The theme that turns me on the most is for her to scream something like "do anything but don't put that huge cock in me" and then later on she starts enjoying it.

is it normal? To clarify rape fantasy with my partner after she agreed or something to that extent and giving her an option to back out like a safeword

This video demonstrates what I mean, but forget the incest theme in it.

ADULT VIDEO ONLINE DUMP - FREE SEX VIDEOS ONLINE :: I Can’t Stop Fucking My Brother’s Hot Bride

Last edited:

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she agrees and if there's a safe word that you honour, then it's not rape. If she doesn't agree, then it is rape, and rape is a criminal offence as well as being despicable.

But from what you say she is consenting in all of this and enjoying it?

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
loving it to the max and she is part submissive and enjoying it to the limit

but what I want is to know, is anyone going through the same fantasy?

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're otherwise compatible w/ this woman, dude, marry her!

This is most assuredly NOT rape if she consents & you have a "safe" word. The safe word is the way to make BDSM & non-consent work as play rather than as things that are violent & coercive (which WOULD be rape, & therefore criminal).

It sounds like you two are "psycho-sexually" (is that a real word?) compatible in that you are mildly dominant & she is mildly submissive. Not all couples are lucky enough to be compatible in this way, & since you two are, you have a possible foundation for a very solid long-term relationship.

BTW, your fantasies are normal -- if people don't believe me, go to Literotica.com & look at either the non-consent or the BDSM sections, & check out the huge numbers of authors who are either "tops" or "bottoms" (or both!).

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman wants to have sex with a man, then it's not rape, and if she wants to reinact the same fantasy, then it's consensual. Because of the confusing nature of calling it "rape" a lot of women prefer that it be called a "ravishment fantasy."

It's common for women to have ravishment fantasies. It's not so unusual.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a woman wants to have sex with a man, then it's not rape, and if she wants to reinact the same fantasy, then it's consensual. Because of the confusing nature of calling it "rape" a lot of women prefer that it be called a "ravishment fantasy."

It's common for women to have ravishment fantasies. It's not so unusual.

That's the word "ravishment" thanks a lot. seriously.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the word "ravishment" thanks a lot. seriously.

I have ravishment fantasies involving really hot guys that I'd do in a second, but I've never enacted it. TheBoyfriend is very very gentle, boy-next-door type, so we've talked about it, but we haven't tried it.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to see a therapist or a psychiatrist. There is no consensual rape. The word "rape" means forcing someone to have sex or get into sexual act, which is opposite to "consent".

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to see a therapist or a psychiatrist. There is no consensual rape. The word "rape" means forcing someone to have sex or get into sexual act, which is opposite to "consent".

He's clarified that she's interested in reinacting a fantasy and it's entirely consensual. He was talking about a ravishment fantasy, he just gave it the wrong name.

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the wole rape fantasy is not uncommon. I have a thing for it too. As long as it is consentual and a role play type thing it is still a fantasy.....but im with you on your point

Rape is rape!!! Its a tough enough issue and is NEVER "consensual rape"...so please be mindful of what you are talking about!

No it isn't. I know a lot of people who are into consensual power exchange. As someone who has been actually raped but also is into power exchange and rape fantasies, I'm telling you that you are wrong.

Yeah, you can call it ravishment. You can say that thinking pursuit/kidnapping/take-down/capture fantasies and role play is wrong too. So long as it is only ever done with a partner who consents there isn't a damn thing wrong with it.

..and holy crap thread resurrection, Batman o.o

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was late at night, I was sitting at a secluded bus stop with a girl I knew only a little, it was our first date. She said in the past when she sat there by herself she had had fantasies of rape.

That took me completely by surprise and I stayed away from that notion. Way far away.

She used the word "rape."

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i likes the term con non-con.

not all rape/assault fantasies are ravishment fantasies.... so doesn't exactly fit.
have filled both roles, have enjoyed both roles.

is not something i'd take part in lightly.
i'd have to know the person, and their history with kink.
no way in hell i'd act out anything more than tussle for top with an inexperienced person.