first thread with penis curve question!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 100percentpimp, Jun 29, 2009.

1. 100percentpimp

100percentpimp New Member

can a slight downward or upward curve of a penis be beneficial to the receiving end of sex (with a female)? i have an above average length with average girth and a slight downward curve during erection. so my question could this feel better to the receiver and if so what would the best position be to utilize this. it would seem it could put more pressure on the g spot of the female if they did doggy style....

also. (wrong section) but does jelq actually work? like has anyone on here tryed it for a couple months and saw permanent results?

thanks guy/gals

great site by the way. :)

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An upward or downward curve is definitely beneficial to sex!! :biggrin1:

Downward curve is perfect for a girl to deepthroat you, plus like you said you can hit certain spots for a better feeling.

Just try all the positions and see which ones work best for you... I have an upward curve so not sure I can give you the best personal advice. :tongue:

(Although I've always been envious of downward curves... go figure)

3. D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack

D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack Account Disabled

I have a pretty severe downwards curves (pics on my profile), and I always thought of it as kind of a bad thing because it wasn't normal. However, my last gf, second sex partner, loved it because the curve would cause there to be more pressure on her gspot due to the middle top of my penis being pushed up into it. Coupled with some feedback on here, I'm starting to appreciate my curved dick and feel no need to straighten it.

4. 100percentpimp

thanks for the replies guys. ive always thought it was different but in a good way and yeah i figured the deepthroat thing out by experience and was just curious!

^^^ whats the best position that your girl/s get the most out of in your downward curve

5. D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack

D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack Account Disabled

The best orgasm I ever gave my most recent ex and second partner was when she was on top and facing me when we were in my SUV on the passenger seat. There were some good moments with just normal guy on top though. I wanted to try doggie style because I think curved down dicks are made for it, just like with deepthroating, but she didn't want to. With the first girl I had sex with, she liked it from every which way as well, but I think she was starting to lean to doggie style. However, I was too inexperienced and it didn't last long enough to really find anything out.

6. 100percentpimp

thanks for the reply! :)

7. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

There is nothing not normal about a downward curve. It's a only slightly less common than straight out or an upward curve.

When I was a kid I had no idea what was normal, since I didn't see anyone else's hardon. Then one day a friend from school came over and we played strip poker. He got a big hardon with a severe upward curve. He also had a very different head from mine (I have mild hypospadias, so a smallish head and this probably accounts for my downward curve). His looked like an enormous red bullet. I got worried because mine didn't look anything like Jim's. He also explained to me that women had pubic hair, which just blew my mind. Up to that point I had just thought it was a guy thing.

Later I thought that my hardon shape was due to my unusual masturbation style, but now I think it's just genetics. Makes sense that it would be more comfortable for both parties for oral sex or doggie style.

8. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I have a little downward curve and it's never caused a problem in any position. I do think it helps her in her fave position doggy.

9. asadz

asadz New Member

the latest research proves with the help of MRI images that when a man insert his penis into a women vagina its is automatically changes shape and turns into a boomerang shaped object. So, now it doesn't matter if you have got straight or curved but there is an obvious advantage for people who already have a curved penis as their penis's don't have to do much to changes shape. And lastly curved penis touches more surface area inside a women vagina giving her more stimulation than a straight cock can does which goes just straight avoiding contact to sensitive areas

Your Penis Has a Boomerang Shape during Intercourse! - At least during the missionary position - Softpedia

10. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    But if you look carefully at the diagram, you see that the "bend' is at the base of the penis - not the bit that we wave around impressing people with, or ind=serting in vaginas.

That academic is getting his money far too easy!!!

11. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

I have a downward curve and envy guys with an upward curve. I like the upward
    "banana" curved the best. They look so hot.

12. Crooked Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What about guys with left or right bends in their cock's? You guys seem pretty normal to me. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted