First threesome (my girls first big cock)

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend have been dating for 3 years now, we get along great, sex is good. Lately she has been interested in a threesome with a girl, so we talked about it and started looking for possible partners for her. While talking we got on the subject that it would be fun to have a threesome with a guy, I really enjoy pleasuring her, I really get off on pleasing her, so the thought surprisingly turned me on. The more we talked about it the more I came around to the idea that it would be kinky to share her with an attractive, fit guy, so that she could get the most fun for the experience.

I posted an ad just to test the waters, I posted some pics of her that hid her face and I got a lot of replies. A lot of spammers, fakes, and people who said I was a fake replied, but also a LOT of guys with big cocks. My girlfriend has never shown interest in big cocks, I have an average sized cock, 6 inches and pretty thick. She has never seemed unsatisfied, not that I would expect her to say even if she was, and we even tried sex toys (cock sheaths, thicker dildos) when curious before, she was never very interested, but I can't help but to think that it would feel good or be fun for her to try her first big one.

Its been a week or so since we agreed to try it, and I am excited, but also nervous, and a little afraid I might be jealous. The more I thought about it the more I started to get into the idea of a longer thicker cock pleasuring her while I kiss her and hold her. I started to think of how I would like to do it, and I decided that I would like to have sex first, while she blows him and after she is nice and warmed up he would take control. Normally she only has orgasms from oral, or rubbing her clit on me while riding, but I am hoping to see her squirt for her first time or have multiple orgasms just from penetration, I know it is a high hope but it has become a fantasy over the last two weeks.

Her attitude is different than mine towards it, she is just as excited, but is more nervous than me. She likes the idea of an attractive, fit guy, and she likes the idea of two guys pleasuring her, but she says that the size of his penis won't make a difference, and if anything will just hurt, and leave me disappointed because I expected more. She is willing to give it a try though, and she promised not to hold back her reactions to keep my feelings safe.

This post is getting a little long, so I will stop there. I would love to hear some replies, or answer some questions, I will post some info about the guys we found, and which ones we were leaning towards if anyone is interested to see as well. Do any of you have similar experiences with sharing your girl you can tell me about to make this smoother? Looking forward to discussion.

Last edited:

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a little about the guys who responded.

The first guy who caught our attention did so by being polite. He finally sent a cock pic and it was HUGE I thought it might have been fake, but we talked to him for a bit. Soon as we showed interest he got really arrogant and started asking how much she wanted to feel his huge cock, so that kind of turned us away from him. We had another few guys who were in really good shape, and had 8 inch dicks, which were pretty thick, but none of them would talk, or say anything besides hi, and we felt dialogue was important for us to feel comfortable, so none of them worked.

We narrowed it down to three guys, all of which had 8-9 inch dicks, had good bodies, and were polite, her top pick was only in town for one day, and that was too soon, so he was out. Right now we have two guys picked out, one more than the other because he is really polite and seems considerate of our boundaries, we are probably going to go with him.

Last edited:

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I will! I am surprisingly excited to try this, and I thought sharing my experience on here would make it even better.

You'll not be shocked to hear this but genuine hung guys get a lot of spam, time wasters and guys pretending to be couples.. I too tend not to get into a 'proper' discussion until everyone is verified .

It's not that I'm arrogant (far from it) but given the amount of stolen pictures and guys wanking in their man caves i too have been accused of being arrogant as i didn't want to enter a long set of drawn out emails and messengers until they proved to be real.

It's the wild west out there ;)

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like the guy we found might be flaking out. We planned on meeting this weekend but haven't heard anything from him in a few days. We were supposed to meet just to talk some time this week as well, but he isn't responding to messages. Might just post a new ad and see if we have better luck.

Reactions: 12loner and Fredyfx

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks steele! That really helps, so far I don't have any idea what I'm doing but I am trying to make the best choices. We passed up super good looking guys, and guys with perfect bodies and cocks for guys who are easy to talk to and respect our boundaries and wishes. I just posted a new ad and already am having better luck. Do you have any experiences you would look to share with me to make this easier? Feel free to message me with anything.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Communication between each of you and I would have a safe word for you and your gf if either of you would like to stop or just slow down and take a breather. You might also try joining swinger sites and find a respectful single male that fits your needs.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would think if you got specific about your location you could find volunteer right here on lpsg

It's worth a try but I'm from the midwest I don't know how many members are local to me.

Id be open to it, any members from the Iowa/south Dakota/ minn tristate area feel free to message me

EveningCloud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been my experience as well on CL that most reply's are spammers or folks who are just out to make a connection online and then go "radio silent". I am a mid 40's, fit professional guy with a 6x6 inch cock, on multiple sites and have only met 3 people in person in the last 2 years. Thankfully all have led to fulfilling encounters but my point is this...you have to weed out many, many folks before you find the ones who are actually serious about meeting...much less any sexual activities...

just my $.02...