First threesome (my girls first big cock)

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Randomly decided to try for a hookup tonight and found one almost instantly. He met us within an hour. We are out to dinner with him currently. He's like 6'4 not sure on cock size but a guy that tall has got to be hung.. right? Will update afterwards

Reactions: Leobakker

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so they fucked for about 40 minutes, she enjoyed herself. He was very charismatic, and good looking. He had a good job and was well put together which made him more attractive to her. He ate her out for a while, then took out his dick to fuck her, he was smaller than me. maybe almost as long as me, but obviously not as girthy. He made the best of it though, he fucked like a champ and didnt quit for about 45 minutes. He was very confident and didn't mind that i was there at all, stayed completely hard the entire time and she was happy. I could tell the difference in size though, he wasn't able to pull orgasms out of her easily from every position, he only made her orgasm once from missionary, besides that she had to ride him a lot to satistfy herself, or he had to use his fingers on her clit.

She was satistfied, and wants to see him again. The only thing that bothered her was that he seemed to get off on trying to choke her, and squeeze her boobs really hard, so i think hes into giving pain, which is a big turnoff for her.

After talking about it she sees the difference though, that a larger cock who new how to fuck like that would have had her screaming and moaning the entire time, and orgasming almost non stop like we have seen before. Shes just frustrated with trying to find this mythical hung dude with a nice personality who wants to join us.

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sounds like our went well. Unfortunate that it wasn't awesome, but it sounds like she was generally happy. I'm sure you'll let him know not to choke her or hurt her and the next time will be better. It's great that he stayed hard and was comfortable with you being there, too. Are you going to post any video? Would love to see her in action again. Thanks for sharing

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so they fucked for about 40 minutes, she enjoyed herself. He was very charismatic, and good looking. He had a good job and was well put together which made him more attractive to her. He ate her out for a while, then took out his dick to fuck her, he was smaller than me. maybe almost as long as me, but obviously not as girthy. He made the best of it though, he fucked like a champ and didnt quit for about 45 minutes. He was very confident and didn't mind that i was there at all, stayed completely hard the entire time and she was happy. I could tell the difference in size though, he wasn't able to pull orgasms out of her easily from every position, he only made her orgasm once from missionary, besides that she had to ride him a lot to satistfy herself, or he had to use his fingers on her clit.

She was satistfied, and wants to see him again. The only thing that bothered her was that he seemed to get off on trying to choke her, and squeeze her boobs really hard, so i think hes into giving pain, which is a big turnoff for her.

After talking about it she sees the difference though, that a larger cock who new how to fuck like that would have had her screaming and moaning the entire time, and orgasming almost non stop like we have seen before. Shes just frustrated with trying to find this mythical hung dude with a nice personality who wants to join us.

That's such a interesting encounter on so many levels. The fact that he was 6'3" and yet smaller than you by a significant amount in girth, and somewhat length, shows you you can have a big penis on a small man and a small penis on a big man, kinda like breasts size on a woman I suppose.

The fact that you have finally observed the whole spectrum of penis sizes and the effects it has on your girlfriend is amazing. Your girlfriend(after some admitting) has really observed a different level of orgasmic pleasure with a very large cock.

Like you said this last smaller guy did make her cum once or twice but only using direct contact on her clit of some sort, then it was a meh orgasm... image how dull that guy would get after a few months/years. Whereas the huge guys specifically the ones that knew what they were doing, had her cumming non stop, when she was fully aroused, With really deep intense orgasms. Obviously the guy had to know what he was doing, but it was significantly better from how you described her experience. All other things being equal.
I suppose the conclusion we can draw from these 250 pages are that size does make a difference and that there is some truth to what is played up in society, that bigger is better generally, provided it's not vagina splitting enormous and the guy knows how to use it. Here's a diagram of what could be going on in her vagina and why she is experiencing such powerful, multiple orgasms with a huge cock. c46b1a2.jpg

D

deleted1946111

Interesting and hot. Would still love to see my wife fucked by a large cock. But she is very conservative” in a sexual sense.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
That drawing is completely fucked up. The G Spot can easily be hit with fingers on 90% of women with a come-hither motion. The drawing makes it look like it take 6" to 8" penetration (showing both penises out a couple inches) to hit the G Spot, Wrong! Girth, now girth makes a difference. Girth can provide firmer g spot stimulation. Most likely why I (6.5 girth) have been able to make SOME girls squirt that never squirted before from fucking, and once I feel the squirt coming, I can pump it like a faucet with fingers at will, and it DOES NOT take 6 to 8 inch deep penetration to do it

Anyway, Glad she had a good experience. Now if your lucky some day you might run up on a monster by accident and get your fantasy filled

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That drawing is completely fucked up. The G Spot can easily be hit with fingers on 90% of women with a come-hither motion. The drawing makes it look like it take 6" to 8" penetration (showing both penises out a couple inches) to hit the G Spot, Wrong! Girth, now girth makes a difference. Girth can provide firmer g spot stimulation. Most likely why I (6.5 girth) have been able to make SOME girls squirt that never squirted before from fucking, and once I feel the squirt coming, I can pump it like a faucet with fingers at will, and it DOES NOT take 6 to 8 inch deep penetration to do it

Anyway, Glad she had a good experience. Now if your lucky some day you might run up on a monster by accident and get your fantasy filled

Agree. I can easily reach my girls G Spot with my fingers, which are shorter than my dick. And that's only about 6" Same goes for every girl I've ever been with.

Also...I don't see letting strangers fuck your woman working out well long term. Who's to say she doesn't fall in love with someone else?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Don't let him hookup with your girlfriend unless he completely knockoffs the pain and choking shit. Don't let him do anything your girlfriend doesn't like or is derogatory to her , she shouldn't have to put up with any of that crap.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's such a interesting encounter on so many levels. The fact that he was 6'3" and yet smaller than you by a significant amount in girth, and somewhat length, shows you you can have a big penis on a small man and a small penis on a big man, kinda like breasts size on a woman I suppose.

The fact that you have finally observed the whole spectrum of penis sizes and the effects it has on your girlfriend is amazing. Your girlfriend(after some admitting) has really observed a different level of orgasmic pleasure with a very large cock.

Like you said this last smaller guy did make her cum once or twice but only using direct contact on her clit of some sort, then it was a meh orgasm... image how dull that guy would get after a few months/years. Whereas the huge guys specifically the ones that knew what they were doing, had her cumming non stop, when she was fully aroused, With really deep intense orgasms. Obviously the guy had to know what he was doing, but it was significantly better from how you described her experience. All other things being equal.
I suppose the conclusion we can draw from these 250 pages are that size does make a difference and that there is some truth to what is played up in society, that bigger is better generally, provided it's not vagina splitting enormous and the guy knows how to use it. Here's a diagram of what could be going on in her vagina and why she is experiencing such powerful, multiple orgasms with a huge cock. View attachment 10326591
Lmao! Who made this nonsense. This the woman 15 feet tall?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lmao! Who made this nonsense. This the woman 15 feet tall?

Hey the diagram is from the web and all measurements are in internet inches.

You're probably right the dimensions are probably shorter for the g spot, the posterior fornix I would think is like 6 to 7.5 inches in, in a aroused state, sure all of these may be much closer to the opening on a non aroused vagina. That's like saying a woman can fit a whole flaccid cock in her mouth , but she can't when it gets erect. The vagina elongates and tents when aroused, so everything is deeper inside, and could be harder to get to

D

deleted875903

After talking about it she sees the difference though, that a larger cock who new how to fuck like that would have had her screaming and moaning the entire time, and orgasming almost non stop like we have seen before. Shes just frustrated with trying to find this mythical hung dude with a nice personality who wants to join us

Thanks MHTACH. For me your thread has been the best one here on LPSG. I’ve enjoyed every post and video. That last paragraph sums it up I think. A guy with a large thick cock that knows how to use it. Yup.

Just maybe that guy is someone that you both already know but haven’t had that conversation with.