First threesome (my girls first big cock)

Phil3tan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf's most recent experience with a larger guy..
About an inch, inch and a half longer. With very similar thickness. Although she did enjoy it more than another time with another guy but she didnt orgasm compared to when its with me.
View attachment received_2556046761144634.mp4

RoyalIndianDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About an inch, inch and a half longer. With very similar thickness. Although she did enjoy it more than another time with another guy but she didnt orgasm compared to when its with me.
wow this is nice and clear video..
excellent job

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
Can u post it for non paying members

Reactions: 1randombeauty

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am glad that the experience was a positive one for you. I have done several in the past. They were uneventful for me. I don't know the reason. It could have been the people; it could have simply been attributable to the fact that I don't like threesomes.

To each his or her own, I say.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been a crazy few weeks for us. We're back trying to make this happen again.

Found a guy a few weeks ago. He joined us. Was nicely hung. Maybe 7 or 7.5 and thick. He couldn't stay hard. Every time he tried to put a condom on he went limp. Eventually he left embarrassed after watching me fuck her for a while.

The next guy was a week later. Claimed 8 inches, was older, maybe 42, but we allowed it. We prepared, started foreplay and warming up at 940, since he was expected at 10. At 1015 he texted saying he was going to drop a friend off and would be late. We told him not to bother, and we ghosted him. I feel like that was really rude of him to wait until he was already 15 minutes late to tell us he had other plans.

Finally, Just this past Saturday we lined up a date with the hung guy who fucked her good last year. The married one. He talked to me Saturday morning and asked to meet later that day. We spoke briefly and made a plan but he couldn't be specific on time. He disappeared at about 7am and didn't get back to me until 10pm. At which point me and her were over it.

Mostly been getting attention from my ad since then, but noone she's attracted to is writing.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been a crazy few weeks for us. We're back trying to make this happen again.

Found a guy a few weeks ago. He joined us. Was nicely hung. Maybe 7 or 7.5 and thick. He couldn't stay hard. Every time he tried to put a condom on he went limp. Eventually he left embarrassed after watching me fuck her for a while.

The next guy was a week later. Claimed 8 inches, was older, maybe 42, but we allowed it. We prepared, started foreplay and warming up at 940, since he was expected at 10. At 1015 he texted saying he was going to drop a friend off and would be late. We told him not to bother, and we ghosted him. I feel like that was really rude of him to wait until he was already 15 minutes late to tell us he had other plans.

Finally, Just this past Saturday we lined up a date with the hung guy who fucked her good last year. The married one. He talked to me Saturday morning and asked to meet later that day. We spoke briefly and made a plan but he couldn't be specific on time. He disappeared at about 7am and didn't get back to me until 10pm. At which point me and her were over it.

Mostly been getting attention from my ad since then, but noone she's attracted to is writing.
where do you post ads?

Reactions: FreddieCrunk