First threesome (my girls first big cock)

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think she is just looking for love and emotional satisfaction to be able to go do it again.. and i would suggest you giving her enough attention, love and care and try to make her happy and loved as much as you can. once she feels emotionally secure, she will probably be able to move into sexual physical activity and open up to someone stranger. women usually tends to have a decrease in horniness when she feels emotionally not secure or not ready enough emotionally for such step.

gillandjam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think she is just looking for love and emotional satisfaction to be able to go do it again.. and i would suggest you giving her enough attention, love and care and try to make her happy and loved as much as you can. once she feels emotionally secure, she will probably be able to move into sexual physical activity and open up to someone stranger. women usually tends to have a decrease in horniness when she feels emotionally not secure or not ready enough emotionally for such step.

Absolutely spot on in terms of feeling. Gillian

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for the reply shad,

I showed her this post today and she just kind of laughed, I think this may be accurate much of the time, but i dont think it fits in this scenario, shes very emotionally secure, as a matter of fact i just asked her if she feels emotionally secure and she said that she is probably more secure feeling now than she has ever been in her life. I think shes just not interested at this time, for the reasons I listed earlier this month.

Reactions: shad282

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I actually got her to be excited about something this morning. I got a random email from someone on one of our profiles on a different site asking if she would like an erotic massage. He seemed very professional, offered only to do what she was comfortable with, and had a bunch of reviews (which he may have fabricated).

she was hesitant at first and then suddenly the light bulb turned on and she said "wait.. its just a massage with fingering" she then admitted that she would be okay with it and actually would probably like it. This is a big hurdle for us to jump over, it seems like her biggest fear in this is meeting a stranger, and if we can get her to be comfortable with other people touching her I think she might be alright with looking for a 3rd for my fantasy again. Her only stipulation in this was no sex, so she would be okay with touching and maybe oral. We'll see where this goes. It's not what I wanted, but its definitely a step in the right direction, especially after months of not even talking about it.

Your playing with fire (if this is even real) I had an encounter with a friends wife who had seen a pic of my cock,She seduced me for it...I did her long and hard...bottom line,she broke up with him and stalked me for two years..be careful what you ask for!

My girlfriend havewould u consider been dating for 3 years now, we get along great, sex is good. Lately she has been interested in a threesome with a girl, so we talked about it and started looking for possible partners for her. While talking we got on the subject that it would be fun to have a threesome with a guy, I really enjoy pleasuring her, I really get off on pleasing her, so the thought surprisingly turned me on. The more we talked about it the more I came around to the idea that it would be kinky to share her with an attractive, fit guy, so that she could get the most fun for the experience.

I posted an ad just to test the waters, I posted some pics of her that hid her face and I got a lot of replies. A lot of spammers, fakes, and people who said I was a fake replied, but also a LOT of guys with big cocks. My girlfriend has never shown interest in big cocks, I have an average sized cock, 6 inches and pretty thick. She has never seemed unsatisfied, not that I would expect her to say even if she was, and we even tried sex toys (cock sheaths, thicker dildos) when curious before, she was never very interested, but I can't help but to think that it would feel good or be fun for her to try her first big one.

Its been a week or so since we agreed to try it, and I am excited, but also nervous, and a little afraid I might be jealous. The more I thought about it the more I started to get into the idea of a longer thicker cock pleasuring her while I kiss her and hold her. I started to think of how I would like to do it, and I decided that I would like to have sex first, while she blows him and after she is nice and warmed up he would take control. Normally she only has orgasms from oral, or rubbing her clit on me while riding, but I am hoping to see her squirt for her first time or have multiple orgasms just from penetration, I know it is a high hope but it has become a fantasy over the last two weeks.

Her attitude is different than mine towards it, she is just as excited, but is more nervous than me. She likes the idea of an attractive, fit guy, and she likes the idea of two guys pleasuring her, but she says that the size of his penis won't make a difference, and if anything will just hurt, and leave me disappointed because I expected more. She is willing to give it a try though, and she promised not to hold back her reactions to keep my feelings safe.

This post is getting a little long, so I will stop there. I would love to hear some replies, or answer some questions, I will post some info about the guys we found, and which ones we were leaning towards if anyone is interested to see as well. Do any of you have similar experiences with sharing your girl you can tell me about to make this smoother? Looking forward to discussion.
My girlfriend have been dating for 3 years now, we get along great, sex is good. Lately she has been interested in a threesome with a girl, so we talked about it and started looking for possible partners for her. While talking we got on the subject that it would be fun to have a threesome with a guy, I really enjoy pleasuring her, I really get off on pleasing her, so the thought surprisingly turned me on. The more we talked about it the more I came around to the idea that it would be kinky to share her with an attractive, fit guy, so that she could get the most fun for the experience.

I posted an ad just to test the waters, I posted some pics of her that hid her face and I got a lot of replies. A lot of spammers, fakes, and people who said I was a fake replied, but also a LOT of guys with big cocks. My girlfriend has never shown interest in big cocks, I have an average sized cock, 6 inches and pretty thick. She has never seemed unsatisfied, not that I would expect her to say even if she was, and we even tried sex toys (cock sheaths, thicker dildos) when curious before, she was never very interested, but I can't help but to think that it would feel good or be fun for her to try her first big one.

Its been a week or so since we agreed to try it, and I am excited, but also nervous, and a little afraid I might be jealous. The more I thought about it the more I started to get into the idea of a longer thicker cock pleasuring her while I kiss her and hold her. I started to think of how I would like to do it, and I decided that I would like to have sex first, while she blows him and after she is nice and warmed up he would take control. Normally she only has orgasms from oral, or rubbing her clit on me while riding, but I am hoping to see her squirt for her first time or have multiple orgasms just from penetration, I know it is a high hope but it has become a fantasy over the last two weeks.

Her attitude is different than mine towards it, she is just as excited, but is more nervous than me. She likes the idea of an attractive, fit guy, and she likes the idea of two guys pleasuring her, but she says that the size of his penis won't make a difference, and if anything will just hurt, and leave me disappointed because I expected more. She is willing to give it a try though, and she promised not to hold back her reactions to keep my feelings safe.

This post is getting a little long, so I will stop there. I would love to hear some replies, or answer some questions, I will post some info about the guys we found, and which ones we were leaning towards if anyone is interested to see as well. Do any of you have similar experiences with sharing your girl you can tell me about to make this smoother?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your playing with fire (if this is even real) I had an encounter with a friends wife who had seen a pic of my cock,She seduced me for it...I did her long and hard...bottom line,she broke up with him and stalked me for two years..be careful what you ask for!

I cannot believe a woman would dump a guy over cock size alone, this is very far down on a woman's priorities in a relationship. Sure it may feel good to get fucked by a big cock, but that is not going to be a deal breaker.... There must have been a lot more than this wrong with the relationship.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot believe a woman would dump a guy over cock size alone, this is very far down on a woman's priorities in a relationship. Sure it may feel good to get fucked by a big cock, but that is not going to be a deal breaker.... There must have been a lot more than this wrong with the relationship.

I agree, I think if my girl was going to leave me for a big cock she would have done it already.

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It sounds like you two have things under control, and are completely open with each other.

I had one bad experience a few years back. Had chatted with this couple for a few months, but mostly the wife. A few times they even called me from the bedroom, left the phone on so I could listen as they enjoyed each other. He traveled a lot for work, so it took a while to eventually get a time set for a proper meeting.

We met at their house on a Saturday night. Hung out in the living room, got comfortable, than her and I went to the bedroom to get closer. Eventually he walked in and joined us. If it isn't obvious from my name, I'm bi, and so was he. We spent 30 minutes just pleasuring her in all kinds of ways. At that point we gravitated a bit towards each other, and the amazing mood crashed. She started crying, and it became the most awkward moment I've yet faced. I eventually left at his request. We spoke a few days later. Turns out she was extremely lonely because of all his traveling, and wanted the attention. I'm hoping this led to the relationship improving, since they were genuinely good people. We never spoke again though.

I've only met with a few couples since, and have had a very intensive set of questions before doing so. I wont put myself in that position again.....

D

deleted1033406

Really looking forward to seeing how this pans out. I've the exact same fantasy only i'm a few steps behind you.

newyboy

Experimental Member
Media
which do you mean? too arrogant or just generally uninterested?

Mainly just all talk and PIC hunters.

We have only ever had the one threesome. The guy was from the USA (Military) he was genuine and within a week we had met and done the deed.

Mind you, that's one 3 some in 4 years of looking.

newyboy

Experimental Member
Media
like I said to Edeneyes, she isn't talking with him to flirt or to create an attraction, she is talking to him to feel him out, we have dismissed a number of guys through this method and I am glad we did, also for her to feel more comfortable with the situation, because she is nervous.
Same here, my wife has to be somewhat attracted to the person and have had some communication, albeit SMS.

Reactions: averagepat