First threesome (my girls first big cock)

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty good. Tried to meet up again a few weeks ago he was busy. He said he was still interested and will probably see him again soon.
So do you two have fantasies about him? Like your gf thinking about how she got a good fucking from him?

Reactions: Abagnale12

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So do you two have fantasies about him? Like your gf thinking about how she got a good fucking from him?

I fantasize about our adventures all the time. I ask my wife if she does and she says no but I think that's her shy side being too afraid to admit it. We watched some HBO adult show the other night while screwing around and it was an orgy and she got real turned on. Hopefully that will lead to one. I'm dying to get her to the swingers club here. I brought her to the male strip club here and had an amazing adventure. I'll post a vid and tell more about it when I have the time on the adult video thread. Not trying to jack this one. Lol.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think about it sometimes, and bring it up. I was about to say that she never fantasizes or thinks of it, but I just asked her and she said yes. She said she has thought of him once or twice when she's horny. She said she desires seeing him again sometimes when she's in the mood, and other times she's neutral about it. It's pretty hot that she admitted that, I asked her if she desires him again and she said currently not especially but if she was in the mood maybe. She also said the size has nothing to do with her fantasizing, she just thinks about the sex in general because it was great, her favorite part was when she was riding him and he told her he was about to cum if she kept fucking him.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think about it sometimes, and bring it up. I was about to say that she never fantasizes or thinks of it, but I just asked her and she said yes. She said she has thought of him once or twice when she's horny. She said she desires seeing him again sometimes when she's in the mood, and other times she's neutral about it. It's pretty hot that she admitted that, I asked her if she desires him again and she said currently not especially but if she was in the mood maybe. She also said the size has nothing to do with her fantasizing, she just thinks about the sex in general because it was great, her favorite part was when she was riding him and he told her he was about to cum if she kept fucking him.
So if you compared it to the first guy she fucked from your gym would she get aroused as much thinking about him, if he had a good looking body\face. I think he was smaller than you

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if you compared it to the first guy she fucked from your gym would she get aroused as much thinking about him, if he had a good looking body\face. I think he was smaller than you

Nah she hasn't mentioned the first guy once in forever. Nothing special about him. This last guy just fucked her so good and really took care of her. Even though she won't admit it maybe the pleasure she loved was because of his size.

Reactions: deleted875903

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nah she hasn't mentioned the first guy once in forever. Nothing special about him. This last guy just fucked her so good and really took care of her. Even though she won't admit it maybe the pleasure she loved was because of his size.
You posted a few pictures of his cock but there was really nothing to compare it to. Do you have any pics of him showing his size to a ruler or object? I know you said it was big ,just curious to get a solid idea of what she was dealing with. Your gf may not want to upset you about the Size thing. She may not want to admit it for a few months or years even.....

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You posted a few pictures of his cock but there was really nothing to compare it to. Do you have any pics of him showing his size to a ruler or object? I know you said it was big ,just curious to get a solid idea of what she was dealing with. Your gf may not want to upset you about the Size thing. She may not want to admit it for a few months or years even.....

Admit that she loved the size? Or that she thought he wasn't big?

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No I showed you all the pics. Nothing to compare to. I asked her what she thought of the size and she said maybe two inches longer than me Also thicker than me. He wasn't a monster but he was hung. I don't even know if she could handle a real monster cock. I would love to see it though

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrote our new guy today asking if he was interested in meeting again soon, and he said definitely. Asked her a few questions and I realized things are totally different now. She's actually looking forward to seeing him again. They snap chatted a bit today and he sent her videos of himself jerking and instead of repulsing her they turned her on. Things are getting really exciting. Next time should be really great.

She said she would be okay with finding another guy if this guy wasn't interested anymore, she also said she would like to find a girl for a threesome. If we find another guy I'm only accepting true monster cocks. Unfortunately when I asked her about his size turning her on, she said she likes it but if it was smaller she would like it just as much.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wrote our new guy today asking if he was interested in meeting again soon, and he said definitely. Asked her a few questions and I realized things are totally different now. She's actually looking forward to seeing him again. They snap chatted a bit today and he sent her videos of himself jerking and instead of repulsing her they turned her on. Things are getting really exciting. Next time should be really great.

She said she would be okay with finding another guy if this guy wasn't interested anymore, she also said she would like to find a girl for a threesome. If we find another guy I'm only accepting true monster cocks. Unfortunately when I asked her about his size turning her on, she said she likes it but if it was smaller she would like it just as much.
Mhtach don't worry if his size is not the driver, we know like most guys that truly get to understand a woman and have some idea what's important to them , cock size- as long as its in a decent range, is way down the priority list. Sure the physical characteristics of a huge cock may add some stimulation, but not enough to have a lasting impact for the vast majority of women. It will be exciting to see how this second meeting play's out. Like she said you may want to try a 3some with another woman. If the guy does not work out, then like you said you may want to strictly just look out for a true monster cock, to see how she responds to that.

Reactions: MHTACH

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Mhtach don't worry if his size is not the driver, we know like most guys that truly get to understand a woman and have some idea what's important to them , cock size- as long as its in a decent range, is way down the priority list. Sure the physical characteristics of a huge cock may add some stimulation, but not enough to have a lasting impact for the vast majority of women. It will be exciting to see how this second meeting play's out. Like she said you may want to try a 3some with another woman. If the guy does not work out, then like you said you may want to strictly just look out for a true monster cock, to see how she responds to that.
I think the size part of this is for him. Seems he gets turned on more by a big dick then she does. I think he should just come out and tell her he is turned on by watching her and maybe helping her play with a big cock.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the size part of this is for him. Seems he gets turned on more by a big dick then she does. I think he should just come out and tell her he is turned on by watching her and maybe helping her play with a big cock.

totally true at this point. I love watching her take the big cock, and she knows it. Its really fucking hot. She has admitted that the cock size felt good in itself, but she said more important was how he made her feel. He made her feel sexy and desirable through his comments and the things he whispered into her ear, it aroused her and made the entire thing fantastic. As for playing with it- im not really interested in it.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her entire attitude has changed towards this after two months of downtime. She has said that shes more open to playing with others now that she has seen how good it can be. I offered her to choose from now on, someone that she would enjoy being with instead of me finding a guy with a huge cock.. She toyed with the idea of fucking a nerdy college guy who studies with her. She said she would like to take control of him and blow his mind, as she thought he probably hasn't had a girl in a while, and Definitely not one like her. The more we talked about it the more it because a really sexy fantasy of her taking control and dominating this sex starved college guy.

We toyed with the idea and she started texting him, flirting. By the end of the day its what she wanted. I have now been teasing her by making comments throughout the day about the bull. We were supposed to meet the him again tonight, but he had to back out. She is super turned on and really horny from all the comments I made about "his huge cock sliding deep into her" and "how thick it is going to feel after not having it for two months". By mid day today i had her wet and craving him, but he cancelled. so afterwards she texted the college guy and asked if he wanted to hang out with us tonight (with the intention of crawling into his lap and seducing him once he was over). He declined so she said: "if you come over i will fuck you" he said he will be here tonight by 10.

So its not my big cock fantasy, but watching her get excited to rock this guys world is super sexy, shes really into it.