First threesome (my girls first big cock)

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She doesn't have s huge cock ex, only guys my size, and a few a little larger but nothing notable enough for her to remember, so we can't role play about her ex. Sometimes I wonder if size even would make a difference, but you never know, maybe a real cock instead of a sheath would feel great, and maybe she just doesn't know she likes big ones because she never had one.

I get a lot of replies in which people talk to me about being careful, and how they role play, but i haven't had a single person describe a successful experience from the boyfriends perspective, is there anyone willing to share?

Reactions: 12loner

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been reading some forums on other sites about threesomes and sharing. Seems like there are some serous fetishes with this. People wearing charity devices, or being humiliated/cleaning up after the bull. It all sounds painful, all I desire is to see my girl getting the greatest possible pleasure, and I want to be part of it. I am a pleaser and I think that's why the idea of giving the woman I love pleasure she has never experienced before sounds so good to me.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay, actual update:

Talked to her tonight, she said that she is ready to start looking for a new bull. This time she is going to play a large part in the search, and find someone she is attracted to and wants to have sex with. She knows I am interested in seeing her with a big one, so she is going to compromise and also take that into consideration, but she will sacrifice size for appearance. Of course the way the treat us (respect and consideration) comes above all else. Really excited now, I didn't think this would happen.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we started the journey once again today, and she is actually more into it this time. She has been playing an active part in the search for a bull, and helped me create the ad. We check the emails together daily, and reply together, we set our priorities for the bull as attractiveness meaning how cute she thinks he is in addition to how good his body looks, followed by his stats and how he talks to us. Least important to her is his penis size, but so far the guys she likes also happen to be really hung, which is a complete coincidence because I don't show her the cock pics initially because she doesn't find them attractive. Right now we are on our third day of looking through emails, and she has two favorites. We will talk to them and whoever else she ends up liking, and try and set up an initial meeting soon, and if they are courteous and easy to talk to we might end up going through with it.

So far things are feeling good, but if we get uncomfortable, or if she decides she doesn't want it, its not going to happen. All the guaranteed is that she would look at possible bulls.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I've been following your story, mostly because it mimics mine with my long term partner. Her ex was extremely well hung - 8x6, she measured - and gave her what she describes as earth shattering orgasms. Whereas I, who am smaller than you, give her only clitoral with her doing cowgirl, she says her ex provided more friction, stretching and pressure on the back wall (fornixes). She described the cervical orgasms by saying he nudged the fornix until it produced tingling; if he continued in the same vein - usually by long, hard thrusts, she would come to orgasm with an explosion of tingling up her spine and stomach. She says the orgasm was completely different from clitoral - it was better, more intense & had definite after-shocks in which she felt the tingling afterwards. Clitoral, she says, is short, sharp, local & superficial whereas cervical provided shuddering.

Given that information I have done everything in my power to replicate that orgasm & it's never worked. Dildos, extenders, vibrators etc... she dislikes them all & complains of being in pain & discomfort. I don't get it - but it tells me that only a cock can help her replicate that orgasm.

Keep us updated. My partner is even more reluctant than yours to have a threesome & I suspect it will never happen, but theres no denying that she feels 'bigger is better' & loves big cocks.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We went out of town this week and are looking into doing it tomorrow night. Being far away from home seems to make it easier, puts us in a different mood or something, and makes it seem like our actions have less repercussions I guess. Either way I will update if things look like they are going to happen.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its crazy how being out of town makes this much easier. The anxiety is almost completely gone, only problem is the bull backed out last minute and we are stuck looking for a replacement again. not too worried about it though, we are going to go watch the fights and hace some drinks, if someone gets ahold of me by the end of the night we might make it work.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it comes as no surprise, but we were stood up again. But we arn't worried about it, going out of town was a great way to distance ourselves from the stress caused by the threesome, we were able to concentrate on just having fun. We will continue to look and probably plan on going out of town soon to try again.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been following your story, mostly because it mimics mine with my long term partner. Her ex was extremely well hung - 8x6, she measured - and gave her what she describes as earth shattering orgasms. Whereas I, who am smaller than you, give her only clitoral with her doing cowgirl, she says her ex provided more friction, stretching and pressure on the back wall (fornixes). She described the cervical orgasms by saying he nudged the fornix until it produced tingling; if he continued in the same vein - usually by long, hard thrusts, she would come to orgasm with an explosion of tingling up her spine and stomach. She says the orgasm was completely different from clitoral - it was better, more intense & had definite after-shocks in which she felt the tingling afterwards. Clitoral, she says, is short, sharp, local & superficial whereas cervical provided shuddering.

Given that information I have done everything in my power to replicate that orgasm & it's never worked. Dildos, extenders, vibrators etc... she dislikes them all & complains of being in pain & discomfort. I don't get it - but it tells me that only a cock can help her replicate that orgasm.

Keep us updated. My partner is even more reluctant than yours to have a threesome & I suspect it will never happen, but theres no denying that she feels 'bigger is better' & loves big cocks.

Thanks for the info on your experience. Very much the way my wife describes sex with her ex lover who has a huge cock. Does your wife still have contact with her ex?? Any other information or experiences would be appreciated!!

Reactions: john723

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ No, the break up was very acrimonious, he dumped her, although he hadn't cheated. This is the really surprising part - he was an acquaintance of a friend & I met him before I met my future partner, but quite a while after he'd left her. We don't come from a small city, so it was a massive & quite freaky coincidence.

Other information? Well, she says she hated sex with him at first, he was too big and it hurt several times. Then one day it just clicked & she orgasmed. She says (we are very open with each other & this took 15 years to come out) that the thrill was feeling him inside her, pressuring nerves, stretching the labia & placing stress on the clitoris all at the same time as hitting the back wall.

She had no idea WHY him hitting the back wall was so good but she just accepted it was part of sex. She says he could never go in deep enough (he was 8 inches for gods sakes!!) & when he pounded brutally, she got the a spot orgasms which sent shudders through her. (Not sure they were a spot, that's my very unscientific conclusion based on her description of a build up of tingles - the rat-tat-tat of his cock on her back wall caused tingles that then escalated & 'exploded' & created warmth throughout her abdomen. She said she'd get a funny twitch in her neck every so often during the 'tingling' orgasms.)

With me she says it's almost always difficult to feel me & I never hit her back wall, at least in such a way as to caused a single tingle in 15 years. But she does orgasm with me nearly every time although she feels it begin completely on her clit & pretty much always just stay put. She says there are no after shocks with me, no post orgasmic tingling or sensations that I am still in her vagina, as she had with him.

Don't get me wrong. When I first heard all this ( bearing in mind my insecurity had caused me to pester her about it), I was reeling. Shock hearing the words come out of her mouth, complete & utter inadequacy & a realisation that everything I had believed until then - that size doesn't matter - was false. But eventually that turned into an erotic desire to see her have that again. It will never happen - she says even if I'd never given her an orgasm & had a 3 inch cock she would never consider it.

Anyway, that's my story.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^

Anyway, that's my story.

Trott, thanks for sharing!

To tell you the truth that story scares the crap out of me. I am lucky enough to have a girl who has never had anything like that happen, shes been with a fair number of men, a few bigger than me, but most around the same size. Shes never had an orgasm from anything but riding except with me, I have given her a few G spot orgasms when the moment is right and I hit the right angle. She tells me that I am the best she has ever had, because I put so much energy into pleasing her. I think if something like that happened it would mess with my head and make me think I wasn't good enough or something. Right now I want to have fun as a couple and fulfill my fantasy of seeing her take a big cock. I want her to enjoy it but if she had a reaction similar to what you are describing I think I would spend a lot of time trying to simulate that pleasure, and it would end up consuming a lot of my sexual energy.

I know I am speaking kind of hypocritically, because I said I hoped to see her orgasm from it and maybe squirt for her first time, and its true, I want her to enjoy it, but if she had earth shattering pleasure that I could never match it would definitely hurt my confidence. Nonetheless I wont let it scare me off from the experience, we will keep looking and keep you all updated.

thanks again for sharing

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ I don't know anything about your girlfriends orgasmic capacity but I will say that it's unlikely she would have the same reaction as my partner, the reason being that my partner herself says she has a very deep vagina & that she loves her cervix (or the fornixes just beyond) being brutally bashed by a cock.

I'm purely speculating here but from what I've read, very few women have very deep vaginas & also enjoy a cervix smashing. The chances would be very unlikely that your girlfriend is one of them. In addition, I have the misfortune of having a below average cock so the vast differences in size were very stark for my partner.

So, based on the limited knowledge, I doubt your girlfriend would have the same experience.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF is a petite Asian who has never had children, and her pussy is small and tight. We started playing with others at a swing club in NYC, and the second visit there we had full swap with another couple. He cock was about the same size as mine. We both found swinging very exciting, especially as we were doing it together. Several times later she had guys with a larger cock and they hurt her. We figured out that the problem was that after she has a climax, her pussy relaxes and gets larger. When we got together with a guy who had a really large cock, 9X6 inches, I told him that we had to give her an orgasm first. We did and she was able to take his large cock and enjoy it, including her first anal. Now, that is why I am on here, as she loves large cocks. We have found a few guys on her and met with them, with some of the resulting photos in my albums. However, we find most of our swing partners on AFF, SLS, and SDC. The folks we have tried to meet on Craigs List have been 100% flakes.

Our recommendation is to go as slow as she wants. You do not want for her to feel that she is being pressured into swinging. And, always meet the person(s) in a place like a restaurant, get to know them over a snack or dinner, and if the chemistry is there, go someplace like a nearby hotel room and play. We also found that it works best to plan to play if the chemistry is right, not to wait until you get together another time.

My GF told me to remind you that the woman is most likely to be in the mood for swinging when she is ovulating. Yes, you have to be careful about her not getting pregnant, but as we look back on it, those were be hottest swinging times we have had.

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will! I am surprisingly excited to try this, and I thought sharing my experience on here would make it even better.

Could not go though all post...curious to know if it did happen.
If yes, love to see pics