First threesome (my girls first big cock)

dragondance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been brought up, but it's harder to find a random girl to just fuck a guy with a girlfriend, than it is to find a random guy.

Like literally almost any guy will say yes, most girls say no

I’ve been in an open relationship for years. You just go date and don’t say anything about your relationship status. The rules are not the same for men and women. “Ethical Non-monogamy” is a crock of shit. Even polyamorous women I know don’t like to play with guys who are in relationships.

You have to develop game, and you just don’t bring it up. Women tend to filter guys out based on things that they don’t really care that much about. My main current gf, who I met online while I was still married, didn’t know I was married until we’d been talking for a week. I tell about my relationship status before anything gets physical, but not until it looks like it’s headed that way.

Women on here can get mad at me all they want, but for guys, you have to lie and play the game. You need to know that it’s impossible for a guy to hookup if he tells everyone he’s in an open relationship right off the bat. I tried “ethical non-monogamy” for a year and a half, and I seriously was to the point where I thought I was undatable. My wife could get a date with an attractive guy whom she had a lot in common with and clicked on an emotional level with in 24 hours or less, and I couldn’t even bag a land whale after 18 months.

On a hunch I changed my status to single, and was on a date in two days. I told her I was married after meeting her, fucked her a couple days later. It was life changing. I still tried though. The last straw for me, ironically, was talking to a hardcore, cock-caging, deep and blatant humiliation married cuckold couple, who after two weeks of talking, immediately cut me off when I told them I was married. “She doesn’t like married guys, she wants her own bf”, is what the husband said.

I don’t do monogamy, and I do not unilaterally disarm by announcing my open status ever. I say I live a free and open lifestyle, and I disclose before I bang. Well, now that I only have a gf, I don’t disclose shit.

Women are strange creatures. I think the only thing that makes women cum as hard as the woman with a new guy in the videos posted above is cumming, is a woman fucking the man she loves when she knows he’s got options on the side taking ready to take her place. Women get off on knowing other women want their man, that he’s off fucking them while they’re at home waiting.

I am going to get blasted by the feminists publically, but I get deep throated by them when no one else is looking.

Im not trying to hijack your thread, I just hate to see another good man end up in a cage, when he could be out running on the open range like the wild stallion he is.

The society we live in is bullshit. Men are not evil, and neither is giving women what they want, whether it’s another guy’s Huge cock while you watch, or a little white lie about not being in a relationship so you give a new girl some of your quality fat cock.

Take the red pill brother.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so a few days later, and I have asked her how the experience was in hindsight.

Shes pretty much just fixated on the pain, she said she doesn't remember anything of it besides how much she is still in pain. I think maybe 9-10 inches is just too much for her, and if we do it again we will aim for girth over length, 8 inches max, enough to get into the deep spots, but not so long that it smashes the back wall out.

I asked her if it was good enough to want to try again without me pushing it IE: if she would ask for it on her own because it was so good. She replied she never wants it again if ifs going to hurt for a whole week after, shes positive that he broke something inside of her.

Reactions: averagepat

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Shes pretty much just fixated on the pain, she said she doesn't remember anything of it besides how much she is still in pain. I think maybe 9-10 inches is just too much for her, and if we do it again we will aim for girth over length, 8 inches max, enough to get into the deep spots, but not so long that it smashes the back wall out.

I asked her if it was good enough to want to try again without me pushing it IE: if she would ask for it on her own because it was so good. She replied she never wants it again if ifs going to hurt for a whole week after, shes positive that he broke something inside of her.

Yikes that doesn't sound good, please pass on our sympathy for the way your gf feels now..... This is not a good way to look back at a sexual experience. So maybe we have it wrong again...... Women are right -long pointy cocks can be uncomfortable and not fun for sex..... I have seen this in a number of articles. Women generally say girth is best in opinion sites ... you can try more girth but you may end up going in a full circle here back to your cock being in the Goldilocks zone for her....

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes that doesn't sound good, please pass on our sympathy for the way your gf feels now..... This is not a good way to look back at a sexual experience. So maybe we have it wrong again...... Women are right -long pointy cocks can be uncomfortable and not fun for sex..... I have seen this in a number of articles. Women generally say girth is best in opinion sites ... you can try more girth but you may end up going in a full circle here back to your cock being in the Goldilocks zone for her....

It's a little disappointing actually. I finally got the reactions I always fantasized about, but it came with such a price.

D

deleted875903

She may want to see her gynecologist just to be sure.

TimeOut101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ll bet she feels better soon but sorry she is experiencing pain. As a gay man, I’ve had a couple of times where I was in pain for a week or so after sex. It’s not fun but it does pass. Just make sure you’re a sympathetic listener and don’t dismiss her concerns. Sounds like you might wanna wait and see if she brings up having another encounter and do it on her timeframe.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ll bet she feels better soon but sorry she is experiencing pain. As a gay man, I’ve had a couple of times where I was in pain for a week or so after sex. It’s not fun but it does pass. Just make sure you’re a sympathetic listener and don’t dismiss her concerns. Sounds like you might wanna wait and see if she brings up having another encounter and do it on her timeframe.

I already agreed not to push for it for 6 months, also she's with her family for the holidays now, so I can't even push her for sex, so it's all a non issue right now

Reactions: TimeOut101

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would send her some flowers while she is away from you, and thank her for all of what she has gone through for this and if you love her -tell her that too in the note.
What no one likes my idea except for pat?

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What no one likes my idea except for pat?

Lol she said not to send anything. She's all better now, and was able to give me some thoughts on the experience.

She said yeah it was good sex, but the size was only one portion. She wasn't all that attracted to him, she said it was pretty painful, and he didn't do it like she would have wanted if it were up to get. She said it was good but not anything mind blowing. She said the last guy was better for her because it didn't hurt and he was much more attractive.

I don't know what to say.. the videos say differently, but that's what she says.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
My wife will "complain" when I use extra large objects on her and take her to her limit, but then is more then willing to do it again the next time, LOL! For many years sex with her my own little cock could make her very sore and she complain about being sore the next day, and fuck me the next night, every single night, 2 and 3 times a day if we had the chance. ROFLMAO. I finally broke her in at some point so it takes a bit more to devastate her. But like your wife she swears in the end my cock is her favorite. But also as with your wife, the reactions I get with larger objects says different

They just love us man!

Reactions: MHTACH

Locust_Commander84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just chiming in to say the vids were hot, glad to see you at least get to enact your scenario at last, even if it might not have been all you were expecting. Only sad it couldn't have been me instead, haha.