First threesome (my girls first big cock)

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In other news... The nerdy guy is kind a plague. He won't go away, he keeps being her friend and then trying to manipulate her into having sex.

It's really sad because she likes him alot as a friend, but he doesn't understand boundaries now. And it ends up hurting her feelings every few weeks when he tries to manipulate her again.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In other news... The nerdy guy is kind a plague. He won't go away, he keeps being her friend and then trying to manipulate her into having sex.

It's really sad because she likes him alot as a friend, but he doesn't understand boundaries now. And it ends up hurting her feelings every few weeks when he tries to manipulate her again.
I've been out for a while... who's the nerdy guy? Did she ever fuck him? Is he hung?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been about two months now, I agreed back in December that I wouldn't push for it again, for at least a year, at her request. Just this week she just out of the blue mentioned that she might be interested in looking into doing it again. Really exciting for me because she has never pushed for it herself before. She's interested in the excitement of a new, attractive guy who wants to pleasure her, she didn't mention anything about size, I'm not sure she cares, but it would be hotter for sure, watching the nerd guy with a little d was not as exciting.

Another interesting thing happened since last time.. she gave me free reign to fuck whoever I want, she also has the same permission, only stipulation is that we have to be open and tell the other about it/ all permission for each meeting.

I met a cute girl at work and she was interested, I was very open with her and told her everything from the beginning, that I'm taken and her only purpose was sex, she was fine with that, but eventually caught feelings so I had to break it off. Slept with her a few times and it was fun, but i would rather be with my girl.

My girlfriend has not taken me up on the offer, she prefers to just sleep with me for now. But I was thinking of a plan.

Maybe instead of looking for someone to meet with us, I should find a nice attractive young guy who is nicely hung, to message her on social media and start making advances. I think she would be turned on by the attention and be more likely to be into it.
How did you get around to talking the girl at work about sex and saying you would sleep with her only for the sex? What type of situation is she in just to have a sex only relationship? That's the farthest thing from most women's minds. Is she unhappily married? How did she handle it after you broke it off?

dragondance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is not remotely the farthest thing from most women’s minds. It is 2018. Women do whatever they want, whenever they want, and they act just like men now in regards to sex. I have a gorgeous girlfriend, another stunningly attractive fuck buddy who is gradually progressing towards gf status, and I’m constantly on the lookout for more. Everyone knows exactly what’s up, and everyone is more than cool with it.

My hats off to you MHTACH! You are playing the game now, that’s all I would ask of any guy. I’m all about my gfs getting as much big cock as they want, from wherever they want it. No rules on me, no rules on them. My priority is always going to be on getting as much hot, young (18+ of course) ass as I can get, and whoever they want to get drilled by, good for them.

Jealousy is outdated biological wiring; completely unnecessary in the modern world.

Reactions: MHTACH

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you get around to talking the girl at work about sex and saying you would sleep with her only for the sex? What type of situation is she in just to have a sex only relationship? That's the farthest thing from most women's minds. Is she unhappily married? How did she handle it after you broke it off?

She's a single mother, she came after me and I told her I'm taken but would be okay with a physical relationship only. She said she was okay with that, she's been gone since we broke it off.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He works with her, he's not hung, she suggested it and did fuck him, this was all explained in detail earlier in the thread.
Ok. I'll look it up... my initial thought was why a nerdy not hung guy... and then that you should have assumed he'd get hooked if he's a non hung nerd. Lol. But I'll read it and get back to you.

Reactions: MHTACH

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So its really quiet on this thread...any more reflections on all the fucking and cock sizes from your gf?

Not much to say. She's interested in doing it again soon, we are just waiting for the right moment.

I can tell you that sex has gotten better between us. Last time we had sex I tire the black guy for 7 orgasms, I have learned a handful of positions and angles that get her off easily, I can thank the other guys for showing me that multiple orgasms are possible.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not much to say. She's interested in doing it again soon, we are just waiting for the right moment.

I can tell you that sex has gotten better between us. Last time we had sex I tire the black guy for 7 orgasms, I have learned a handful of positions and angles that get her off easily, I can thank the other guys for showing me that multiple orgasms are possible.
Tied*

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who do you think it will be with next time?

Either the second guy, or a new one altogether. Gonna change the tactic, gonna look for attraction first, then size, she will be much more into it, hopefully we still get a guy close to 8 inches.

Reactions: averagepat