First threesome (my girls first big cock)

TimeOut101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The problem with getting your girl a huge dick..is one of these days she is gonna find a coke can 9" and she will dump you for that...jus sayin ..Ive stolen women with my size...
Good for you. Most women (or men) aren't that stupid.

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are you and your girl getting together with the bartender anytime soon? It sounds like she really hit it off with him. I know you're looking for a bigger cock for her but I would imagine you want to see her have fun and it seems like she had a lot of fun with him.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you and your girl getting together with the bartender anytime soon? It sounds like she really hit it off with him. I know you're looking for a bigger cock for her but I would imagine you want to see her have fun and it seems like she had a lot of fun with him.

Maybe this weekend. I told her that she can fuck him whenever she needs, I don't need to watch every time, just as long as she asks me if I'm okay with it first.

She might do it soon, we might also have a new guy join us this weekend. I have been talking to a local guy who is just short of 9 inches, and he's interested.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe this weekend. I told her that she can fuck him whenever she needs, I don't need to watch every time, just as long as she asks me if I'm okay with it first.

She might do it soon, we might also have a new guy join us this weekend. I have been talking to a local guy who is just short of 9 inches, and he's interested.

How thick is the guy with 9 inches?

jamrock1876

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with getting your girl a huge dick..is one of these days she is gonna find a coke can 9" and she will dump you for that...jus sayin ..Ive stolen women with my size...

Ego much?