First threesome (my girls first big cock)

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still waiting to see her with some big girth
Still waiting for someone with big girth to come through for us. Every guy from lpsg that writes doesn't follow through, I think they just like to talk big game. Every girthy guy we meet on websites is fake.

Girth is much harder to find than length. Especially someone who is both long and thick

D

deleted484273

How much girth you looking for? Anything above 6” is like millionth percentile

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still waiting for someone with big girth to come through for us. Every guy from lpsg that writes doesn't follow through, I think they just like to talk big game. Every girthy guy we meet on websites is fake.

Girth is much harder to find than length. Especially someone who is both long and thick
If I get a chance to be in your area I will help you out. If ever in Toronto let me know.

Reactions: MHTACH

kudzu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened with that Vid that you said you were going to put together of one of your adventures after the one with the long black guy?

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened with that Vid that you said you were going to put together of one of your adventures after the one with the long black guy?

It's on my old phone.. which is broken . I recently realized that I might not recover the media on that phone. But it's just similar to the other videos. I hope to makea great one with this hung guy

Reactions: kudzu

kudzu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's on my old phone.. which is broken . I recently realized that I might not recover the media on that phone. But it's just similar to the other videos. I hope to makea great one with this hung guy
You should set your phone to record media to the SD card slot, if your phone has one. Then get the largest SD card that is compatible with your phone.
Hope you have a zesty session coming up!

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not too worried about the video that I lost, because I can make one whenever I want with the bartender. Im more excited about this really huge guy who is joining us. I am a little worried about him, because I think I recognize him as a guy a friend of mine hooked up with off the internet a few years ago. She said he was very rough, throat fucked her, and then fucked her really roughly and left without pleasing her at all. I hope its not the same guy, but if it is, he better not expect that type of thing when he joins us.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not too worried about the video that I lost, because I can make one whenever I want with the bartender. Im more excited about this really huge guy who is joining us. I am a little worried about him, because I think I recognize him as a guy a friend of mine hooked up with off the internet a few years ago. She said he was very rough, throat fucked her, and then fucked her really roughly and left without pleasing her at all. I hope its not the same guy, but if it is, he better not expect that type of thing when he joins us.

That the beauty of doing this together, if he does not treat her nicely or respectfully then you can send him on his way in short order, it's probably unlikely that it's the same guy, his cock looks great, like someone said before, he isn't even fully hard, so he might be in horse cock territory, like you said maybe her largest yet. That would be really exciting to watch her get fully stretched out by a monster cock. To see how she responds to something that big would be really hot. Like you said please record the whole hookup so we can see some of the action.. good luck

TimeOut101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When are you guys thinking about meeting up? I’m a little jealous this time, would love to be able to play with that guys cock ;)