First threesome (my girls first big cock)

TimeOut101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow I’m getting excited just hearing about it second hand, so I’m sure you guys are getting some anticipation. If he’s as hung as he looks, I bet she is starting to get worked up at the idea of feeling him inside her

Reactions: amazzzed2

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I’m getting excited just hearing about it second hand, so I’m sure you guys are getting some anticipation. If he’s as hung as he looks, I bet she is starting to get worked up at the idea of feeling him inside her

She doesn't know how hung he is. She would probably rather see the bartender honestly, just because she's comfortable with him. But after tomorrow that might change.

No anticipation from her, but we haven't talked about it much. She's always like this with new guys though, the anxiety outweighs the good

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didnt claim to be the biggest..But i do just fine
I've been a critical of Mtach lately but when I am I feel I'm just speaking the truth, so I'll continue to do so, and that truth is I agree with the previous statements, 1. Most women aren't that stupid(size matters but not that much) and 2. You're big, but not that big. That's not to say you don't do fine, but there's a lot more to it, looks, personality, how you work it, how long you last, her pussy size, and the most important,
Chemistry... and before I get bashed I'll have you know I've been there and done that and she's not as open as his girl in the sense that all but one have been a disappointment. To quote a female friend of mine "I cheated on the biggest guy I ever had with the smallest one".

I like the whole fantasy of it but fact is if average cocks couldn't satisfy women then we would all have evolved to have huge cocks. I myself have "stolen" girls who's men were most certainly bigger than me but I happen to be what for most women is "big enough" and when you add that to being handsome, and add to that being able to make people laugh(not just women) and then add that I eat a good pussy... well, let's just say I never worried about mine leaving me when I shared her.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She doesn't know how hung he is. She would probably rather see the bartender honestly, just because she's comfortable with him. But after tomorrow that might change.

No anticipation from her, but we haven't talked about it much. She's always like this with new guys though, the anxiety outweighs the good

Make sure to watch her reaction as she pulls down his pants for the first time.. it will be one of those genuine moments when she will really be surprised when she sees that monster for the first time. He looks nice and thick, have you asked his girth size? His length is also really long so maybe he is a genuine almost 9 inches. You should ask him if he had experience fucking the posterior fornix. Your gf would have to know him a while and be comfortable with him. Then if he's gentle he can probably do the posterior fornix. Like in this diagram in the link

NSFW Illustrated guide to comfortable deep penetration : bigdickproblems

Don't forget to record the encounter from beginning to end, your gf seems more comfortable with the process now.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure to watch her reaction as she pulls down his pants for the first time.. it will be one of those genuine moments when she will really be surprised when she sees that monster for the first time. He looks nice and thick, have you asked his girth size? His length is also really long so maybe he is a genuine almost 9 inches. You should ask him if he had experience fucking the posterior fornix. Your gf would have to know him a while and be comfortable with him. Then if he's gentle he can probably do the posterior fornix. Like in this diagram in the link

NSFW Illustrated guide to comfortable deep penetration : bigdickproblems

Don't forget to record the encounter from beginning to end, your gf seems more comfortable with the process now.

Well he was talkative until Wednesday, now he isn't even checking his messages. I hope he comes through. I'll probably video everything but don't expect to see it, neither me or her are comfortable showing too much media, I'll make a few short clips like usual.

I would say he is almost 9, because that's what he claimed. I'm not measuring him or asking him to send comparison pics or anything, so I'll have to take hid word for it.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The new guy messaged me saying he would be available to join us at 8. We went to meet him and he didn't show. Didn't text either. So he was probably the fat mouth breather in the corner, catfishing us.

These guys piss me off so much, 3 weeks in a row stuff similar to this has happened. She was actually excited to do this tonight.

xDean1983x

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The new guy messaged me saying he would be available to join us at 8. We went to meet him and he didn't show. Didn't text either. So he was probably the fat mouth breather in the corner, catfishing us.

These guys piss me off so much, 3 weeks in a row stuff similar to this has happened. She was actually excited to do this tonight.

That sucks., I really enjoy the stories of hearing what is happening, and this was promising

Onwards and upwards i guess, good luck for the next one

Reactions: MHTACH

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So what do these losers get out of this? Is it some sort of fantasy to see what they could have *if they had the cock they said they have...when in reality they probably have a. 3 inch cock. What is catfishing? Don't worry, you're looking for a very rare thing you're probably bound to have a lot of bullshit along the way,

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what do these losers get out of this? Is it some sort of fantasy to see what they could have *if they had the cock they said they have...when in reality they probably have a. 3 inch cock. What is catfishing? Don't worry, you're looking for a very rare thing you're probably bound to have a lot of bullshit along the way,

No idea. It's seeming like the Stars need to align to find someone who is not creepy or gross, attractive, big enough, she likes them, and they are available in the tiny time window that she is okay with doing this.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been looking on plenty of fish app, Grindr, and double list. Had no luck at all on Grindr, total nasties on there, old dudes wearing bondage gear, or cock ring suits

POF no hung guys writing

Double list got about fifteen hits. A few black guys, a few guys who say "I'm not hung but you won't be disappointed" few uglies, and a few old guys. Only one desirable and it was the guy who stood us up last night.

Her standards have dropped greatly, she's okay with a guy who is just average-good looking as apposed to her old desire for 10/10. She's not as picky at all. But now it seems The guys interested have dried up.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been looking on plenty of fish app, Grindr, and double list. Had no luck at all on Grindr, total nasties on there, old dudes wearing bondage gear, or cock ring suits

POF no hung guys writing

Double list got about fifteen hits. A few black guys, a few guys who say "I'm not hung but you won't be disappointed" few uglies, and a few old guys. Only one desirable and it was the guy who stood us up last night.

Her standards have dropped greatly, she's okay with a guy who is just average-good looking as apposed to her old desire for 10/10. She's not as picky at all. But now it seems The guys interested have dried up.

Maybe you should put a ad in pof and similar sites for a well endowed nice guy. maybe you can find a hung guy that is between relationships, or maybe a really well endowed guy that gets rejected because he is too big. You may find much more genuine guys that would not advertise that they have a huge cock.These types of guys would love to unload with you gf.. look in places you normally would not look in.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should put a ad in pof and similar sites for a well endowed nice guy. maybe you can find a hung guy that is between relationships, or maybe a really well endowed guy that gets rejected because he is too big. You may find much more genuine guys that would not advertise that they have a huge cock.These types of guys would love to unload with you gf.. look in places you normally would not look in.

You can't put ads on dating sites. Just make a profile and wait for someone to bite. I'm already looking on all those sites, I have a profile looking for a big cock guy for casual sex.