First threesome (my girls first big cock)

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You talking about that fake guy?
Bro... you live an HOUR away from your girl?!?! Has it always been this way??? I’m stumped with that one. I thought you guys were seriously committed. And I mean no offense but a young couple that lives an hour away? And you trust her??? Either way, enjoy it while it lasts.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bro... you live an HOUR away from your girl?!?! Has it always been this way??? I’m stumped with that one. I thought you guys were seriously committed. And I mean no offense but a young couple that lives an hour away? And you trust her??? Either way, enjoy it while it lasts.

And before you(anyone) complain, what’s the guy with the sexy semi hot wife(who’s been with her since high school through ups and downs) know? Right? Take everything I say, whether bad or good as a real experienced man and not a “fan” who either never gets laid or who can only fantasize about what a real man with a sexy woman who does(did) this by choice says.

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah we have been like that since she started school a few years ago. I think it has been mentioned in the thread more than once, I think you may have even commented on it before. Yes we are seriously committed, I see her very often, and yes I trust her, I have no reason not to. If she wanted another man she could easily just tell me and I would let her, so why would she need to lie. Not only that but shes seriously committed to med school, and busy with research most of the time, she has no time to screw around. Shes not your normal 24 year old, shes driven, smart, and committed to her goals.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah we have been like that since she started school a few years ago. I think it has been mentioned in the thread more than once, I think you may have even commented on it before. Yes we are seriously committed, I see her very often, and yes I trust her, I have no reason not to. If she wanted another man she could easily just tell me and I would let her, so why would she need to lie. Not only that but shes seriously committed to med school, and busy with research most of the time, she has no time to screw around. Shes not your normal 24 year old, shes driven, smart, and committed to her goals.

Oh. My brother went to Med school. Barely get time to yourself. I’ll give you that.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
. Not only that but shes seriously committed to med school, and busy with research most of the time, she has no time to screw around. Shes not your normal 24 year old, shes driven, smart, and committed to her goals.

I went to medical school....trust there is no such thing as no time to screw around

I had sex with tons of my fellow medical students...

Yes you are busy but late night study groups...constant stress...a shared experience with cohesive cohorts...all these thing foster intimacy

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I went to medical school....trust there is no such thing as no time to screw around

I had sex with tons of my fellow medical students...

Yes you are busy but late night study groups...constant stress...a shared experience with cohesive cohorts...all these thing foster intimacy
Nah. If you've read the entire thread you'd see that she had that type of opportunity and she shut it down fast. She and MHTACH obviously have a really strong relationship. No worries there.

Reactions: MHTACH

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything went great yesterday. He asked specifically for me to join in, so it was more of a threesome.

I fucker her for a half hour before he even got there, because I was so worked up. She came a few times and then he showed up so she got dressed quick. I let him in and we all went in the bedroom. She laid on the bed and he made out with her while i went down on her. I was down there until she came twice and then i could hear her say to him that she was ready to get fucked, she looked at me and smiled and nodded for me to back off.

He climbed on top of her and went right for it. Since we already had sex before he got there she was already accommodating of his size, she usually has to tell him to be slower and careful with deep penetration, but it was fine this time. She rode him a few times, and he fucked her from behind too. She had really good response from getting it from behind, she had 3 orgasms in a row while he held her steady and pounded away. I could try she was trying to run away after the first orgasm, but he held her tight and kept going, which was really hot.

Pretty fun time, afterwards she took a shower and then I fucked her again.

D

deleted875903

Everything went great yesterday. He asked specifically for me to join in, so it was more of a threesome.

I fucker her for a half hour before he even got there, because I was so worked up. She came a few times and then he showed up so she got dressed quick. I let him in and we all went in the bedroom. She laid on the bed and he made out with her while i went down on her. I was down there until she came twice and then i could hear her say to him that she was ready to get fucked, she looked at me and smiled and nodded for me to back off.

He climbed on top of her and went right for it. Since we already had sex before he got there she was already accommodating of his size, she usually has to tell him to be slower and careful with deep penetration, but it was fine this time. She rode him a few times, and he fucked her from behind too. She had really good response from getting it from behind, she had 3 orgasms in a row while he held her steady and pounded away. I could try she was trying to run away after the first orgasm, but he held her tight and kept going, which was really hot.

That’s your guy.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vids or pics? Penetration would be great. So hot when she told you to wait over there. Lucky guy. Thanks for sharing. Keep ignoring the Trolls.
Yeah any hot vids?.... or even a sound recording would be hot... just use voice recorder on your phone

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Do you have some photos showing his size? Like the ones he first sent you?

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

It's great to hear that you were included and it was more of a threesome. It must have been super hot with the two of you giving her so much pleasure. How did it feel fucking her after he came in her?