First threesome (my girls first big cock)

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hinted at it to her and she said no
It sounds really intimidating -- the thought of having two cocks in your pussy at the same time. I know it's possible (I've seen it), but it just seems like it could be really painful. I understand why your girlfriend might be a little scared of the idea.

One thing that my wife and I have tried is having me lick her clit as she's getting fucked. Everyone has to be very secure with their sexuality (lol), but she had some amazing orgasms that way. Having his hard cock thrusting into her at the same time as my tongue is flicking and caressing her clit. She said it felt amazing -- like nothing else she's ever experienced.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having his hard cock thrusting into her at the same time as my tongue is flicking and caressing her clit. She said it felt amazing -- like nothing else she's ever experienced.

It's called fuck-licking and I do it all the time with my couples, hub licking while I fuck. With the right woman it can bring orgasm after orgasm.

By normal things do you mean trolling around the Internet trying to find the guys with the perfect cock for your girlfriend? LOL

Reactions: MHTACH

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol
By normal things do you mean trolling around the Internet trying to find the guys with the perfect cock for your girlfriend? LOL
Sometimes I get so caught up in it. It feels like it's what's normal.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You guys have any possibilities tomorrow/in the future?

I don’t know what’s worse, the guy with a “6 inch girth” or the idiots who follow him religiously. This thread has gotten pathetic. And this is coming from a guy with a “hotwife” and a real one. Married to her, and don’t live an hour away or don’t have pics on my account (referring to the pathetic fans who ha not ONE pic but are members for over a year).

• Haha
Reactions: Ranxerox

TimeOut101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t know what’s worse, the guy with a “6 inch girth” or the idiots who follow him religiously. This thread has gotten pathetic. And this is coming from a guy with a “hotwife” and a real one. Married to her, and don’t live an hour away or don’t have pics on my account (referring to the pathetic fans who ha not ONE pic but are members for over a year).
If you don't like it, ignore it. It's pretty simple man.