first time a girl got you off?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sandie305, Mar 6, 2008.

1. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    Hi Big boys,
    I was just thinking about the first blowjob i gave (we were both 16) it took all night to get him too cum...but after that there was no stopping me.
    How did you first cum, with a girl doing it? how old were you? and where?
    x

2. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    anyone?

3. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

First time, in my teens, was unforgettable.

My mum and sister both asleep upstairs, so quiet was called for.

Been chasing this girl for weeks/months.

We got cuddly on the sofa petting each other.

Didn't dare get naked, so she removed her knickers and I pulled my keks down to just below my knees.

We were side-by-side, facing each other and she reached down to put him into her hot and wet pussy.

The head had just begun its slide inside when BAM!. I came like a crazy hosepipe, all over her pussy and just about everywhere else within 6' of us.

That was it.

Luckily for us, my family were away next day for the weekend and we had the place to ourselves.

We never left the bed for two days and neither of us could walk properly for days after.

We worked in the same supermarket and every time I passed the cold meats counter afterwards, one or other of her girlfriends would point to, or pick up, a salami or mortadello and grin/wink/snigger in my direction. One even said "I guess you won't be needing this (a particularly large Polish sausage, waiting to be sliced), cuz Jackie says you've already got one". The girls all fell about laughing.

Happy memory, thanks for reviving it.

Bud. X

4. PakiHotWife

PakiHotWife New Member

Lovely story. And very nice pics too!

5. Chick&2DicksUK

That's uncommonly kind of you to say so.

As an addendum, Jackie recently tracked me down through the "FriendsReunited" website and we've exchanged a few emails.:wink:

Fingers crossed - LOL.

6. lars68689

lars68689 New Member

I was young and had been dating a girl for about 2 weeks. One night we were watching a movie on the couch, everyone else was asleep, and she started playing with my dick. Next thing I knew, I was rock hard and she put it in her mouth and started sucking. I only lasted maybe 10 minutes, but I came hard in her mouth.

I still think about that to this day.

7. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was 19. She'd been my friend since high school and she was one of the only people I had a phone number for so I called her up and we started hanging out again. Mostly going to the movies. We'd joke around about making out or something but I didn't think anything would actually happen. Until one time we went to the movies and she kept dropping her candy in her cleavage and telling me I should get if for her. So I ended up eating candy out of her cleavage which led to playing with and sucking on her triple Ds for a while. She also played with my dick quite a lot but didn't go too far. Then the movie ended and we went and bought tickets for another movie that was a big flop hoping nobody else would be seeing it. It wasn't completely empty but we had enough privacy that she was able to kneel on the floor and give me head without us getting caught. The really funny part is all of this started after I came out to her.

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I don't remember. The first time I had vaginal intercourse, I remember that date, but I also remember that I didn't climax. I was unused to wearing condoms. We had sex for a few hours and I loved it but I don't think I came until the next time we tried it.

As for getting off through oral sex, my memory is even less clear. I had oral sex with my first girlfriend, the same one that I lost my virginity to, but she was never terribly good at it. I don't remember if she ever sucked me off to completion or not... I think when we did use oral sex it was mostly for foreplay prior to intercourse.
    My second girlfriend on the other hand, though she was a virgin, she tried really hard and gave oral like a champ. I came in her mouth many times, even though I still prefer vaginal sex. I don't remember when the first time was, though. It might have been around the third week of February in 2000.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I know the dude remembers me as the worst blow job of his life. I earned that title too. Now, i could write books on it. My husband says every now and again that i should teach women how to do it since he had some pretty bad BJ's prior to me. I've come a loooong way since the ridiculous head bobbing on some dudes dick that was precuming and i was freaking out he was cumming in my mouth each time. What a dork.

10. Chick&2DicksUK

Never ceases to amaze me how little so many women have regarding the male physiology.:biggrin1:

The amount of "spitters" I've encountered who (knowingly or, probably, otherwise) have been happily draining every drop of my pre-cum and Bud's self lubrication fluids.:rolleyes:

It would make me chuckle if it weren't so sad.:frown1:

11. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

It was a handjob. And oh damn did I make a mess!

Fortunately, she was very impressed! :)

12. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I was 17, it was my first blowjob and the first time I'd ever shown my cock to anyone. It was in her parents' living room, on the couch. I got off within 5-10 minutes because I was so ready for it. It was actually really good considering it was her first time giving one. No virginesque horror story here.

13. upone

upone New Member

Interesting way the O.P. worded her question, because there is a subtle, and sometimes sad difference between having sex and getting off.

When I was in elementary school I had a neighborhood friend who happened to be a girl. Her name was Tina. We were in the same grade, but because of our birth dates I was almost a year older. We spent a lot of time together until the end of 6th grade; this was back when jr. high started with 7th grade. By the end of 6th grade Tina had blossomed quite quickly into one of those hothouse child-women with huge breasts, an hourglass figure, and an interest in guys who drove cars, and not me. I had discovered masturbation and I knew we were both changing, so I didn't feel abandoned, but I missed her company. South Seattle was a relatively small community in 1959, and from time to time "older" guys talked about how hot and how easy she was.

In late summer I was at the beach when Tina walked by with a couple friends. She came over and started talking to me about old times. I couldn't help but notice how she looked in a swim suit, and was happy when she took my hand and suggested that we go for a walk into a small grove of trees. We stopped and she suggested that I kiss her. I did, only it was apparent that she had a lot more experience than I did, and I was trying to adjust my penis to keep my huge erection from touching her. After a couple of kisses she reached inside my trunks, grabbed me, and I just went off, squirting all over the place. She smiled at me and wiped her hand and said that these things happen. I was totally humiliated, excited, confused, and had about ten emotions raging around. She walked back to her friends.

School started; I saw her a couple of times in class, but she left school before the end of the month. There were a lot of stories about her. Six months later I was walking near the local home for unwed mothers and saw her a block away, hugely pregnant, with several other "bad girls". She saw me and turned away, and we never spoke again.

#13 upone, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  14. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The first time a girl got me off was a handjob back in high school in her bedroom with my best friend in the other room.

Draft saved Draft deleted