First-Time Anal Experience

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_JoeCockHer, Sep 14, 2010.

1. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

I always felt indifferent to the idea but now i am constantly thinking about it, my girlfriend and i briefly talked about it.

Anybody want to share their experiences? :smile: taking and giving of course

2. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think everybody should give it a try in both directions. I think people place far too much irrational significance on anal pleasure (i.e. liking it means your gay). Sure, gay sex can involve anal, but guys who are only into women have butts, too! Why not explore them?
    I take it you're considering giving your gal the anal schtick, and having her give you one in return with a non-organic implement of some sort? I say go for it! I recommend starting with some finger probing using lots of lube. Covering each other with lathery soap in the shower and doing some stimulating with one hand in the back door and the other hand at the front door can also be a good way to start.
    Good for you for exploring new things and expanding your horizons! Have fun and let us know how it goes. :bootyshake:

3. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

the minute i do ill be straight on here :)

4. TriJacket

TriJacket New Member

The sensation I love most about anal is not prostate stimulation but the fullness of being relaxed enough to take a cock inside me. Also worth noting, when I first started to be the receptive partner, feeling a penis sliding in and out of me also ranked higher than prostate stimulation.

I think you ought to try being both the receptive and insertive partner--at least twice. Just make sure that in both cases, you take it slow and communicate to each other how you feel. This is definitely not a practice that most people can just dive into and go at it full speed.

Draft saved Draft deleted