First time anal for bi-curious

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's face it: having sex with women is a lot of pressure on a guy. We constantly think and ask ourselves: What is she really thinking of me? How well do I perform? ..."measure up"? ...satisfy?

But those questions disappeared the first time I bottomed for a dude (it was totally unexpected here, too!). It was the first time I didn't feel the pressure to perform-- just lay back, relax (eventually), and get used to a stiff dick in my ass-- LOL!

Bottoming for the first time definitely messes with your mind-- your "masculine vibe". But if you can get out of the sexual "straight-jacket", the M2M top/bottom sex play can be pleasurable--downright awesome. And although I have had great sex with women over the years, I have to admit that my most intense and powerful sex sessions have been with men whether or not I was the top or bottom.

I found I really enjoyed getting a cock took long time but found a great lover who took his time putting his warm cock in and never felt so good we both came together as he lost load in me. Find someone you trust and enjoy the benefits

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is great. I tried anal sex 1 time with a very patient black fell who has a cock about 8x6 or so. He slowly tried to get in me it took forever so I gave up. He told me he was about 3 inches in, any way when I decided to leave got in my car believe me my ass was on fire and I had a big hard on. What does it feel like when you have a cock all the way in you?
It feels unbelievably good to have a man deep inside of you....just so good!! Try using butt plugs and dildos to get your ass used to being penetrated. Start small and over weeks and months, go bigger and bigger. Your ass will get used to being stretched and the pain will eventually be minimal.......replaced by immense emotional and physical pleasure....a completely different pleasure that will blow you away........Don't give up my friend.....its that good......

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just started a relationship with my best bud. his dick is as thick as my wrist and he bent me over in the shower. I'd never thought of myself as a bottom, and will fuck him at some point, but I had no idea getting pounded felt so good. he was impatient when penetrating, but used a ton of lube. it hurt a lot less than I anticipated....
totally hot, shady ace, how he just took what he needed in the shower

Similar situation with me. I found this really hung guy who all I wanted to do was suck off. I went over to his house and things got hot. He had an amazing cock, and somehow convinced to put it in me. I told him I've never have and he was pretty turned on by it and I was kinda open to the idea. He bent me over and lubed up. I felt the initial penetration and it hurt but in a good way. Then slowly I felt more of a penetration and I started moaning. It was really hard for me to take. I told him to stop for a second. I turned around and said how much of that did you put in me? He laughed and said those were only my fingers. LOL. There was no way his cock was going in me. I told him sorry and i finished him off with a blow job. He was cool with it tho :)

Reactions: greg_ca

dat48

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I STARTED WORKING MY HOLE WITH A FINGER, THEN TWO, THEN A CANDLE, KEPT LOOKING AROUND FOR SOMETHING LARGER AND SPOTTED A FISHING ROD WITH A 10 INCH HANDLE ABOUT 1 INCH IN DIAMETER. THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN. I TAPED IT TO THE BED POST AND PRETENDED IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND DOING ME DOGGY STYLE. LOOKED FOR SOMETHING BIGGER STILL- MY ASS WAS STRETCHING- AND SPOTTED ANOTHER FISHING ROD WITH A KNOB WITH TO KEEP IFT FROM SLIPPING OUT OF YOUR HAND.TOOK SOME DOING BUT ONE DAY IT JUST SLIPPED IN. FUN, FUN WITH THAT ONE. IT ISN'T VERY LONG BUT THAT KNOB IN MY ASS FEELS REALLY GOOD. NEXT I SPOTTED MY RED MAGNUM FLASHLIGHT AND A LIGHT, PUN INTENDED, WENT OFF SO I STARTED IN ON MY ASS WITH THAT. I CAN GET IT IN ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP, THEN PUT MY RIGHT HEEL ON IT AND FUCK MYSELF WHILE I TALK DIRTY AND BEAT OFF. FINALLY I BOUGHT A 1.5 INCH DIA. 7 INCH RUBBER VIBRATING COCK. THAT WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH WHAT A REAL DICK WOULD FEEL LIKE IN ME. AFTER IT BROKE DURING A SESSION OF ROUGH SEX I REPLACED IT WITH A 9 INCHER SLIGHTLY LARGER. I CALL IT BABY WHEN IT IS FUCKING ME AND WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF FUN TOGETHER. NOW READY FOR SOMETHING LARGER STILL. THE POINT IS START SMALL AND WORK YOUR WAY UP. I WISH I COULD GET MYWIFE TO FIST ME BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN.

Reactions: MattDorset