First time anal, need advice

texax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been seeing a guy for 4 months; only oral play, masterbation, frott, etc. We're both anal virgins, so we bought an aneros and small prostate dildo to make baby steps toward anal sex; have not used them yet. We both want to try, but are hesitant. I did play around with a dildo in college and enjoyed it; just not sure how your ass ages (20 v 40 yrs old) and if it is more painful with age. We also bought condoms and anal lube, which from reading these threads is very important.

I've read many thread here and there seems to be 50/50 split on cleaning out with enema vs. just having a good BM to clear the way. This forum is very good at giving advice and being kind, so any tips would be appreciated.

bradhottop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anything other than squeaky clean is a turn off for me, so I would say enema. It would be a shame to start having and good time and have something get in the way. I'm not really experienced as a bottom, but in my limited experience as long as you take it slow, use plenty of lube, and relax, you'll be fine. I don't think 20 or 40 makes a difference. Of course, condoms are required.

mercuro

Just Browsing
Media
Simple rule: if you are going to enjoy anal, you have to get over the fact that sometimes things could get messy. You don't want that, but it's essential to being an experienced top or bottom that you not sweat the biology of things. In order to avoid it, however, you will need experience. Over time, you come to know your own body, and whether your rectum is clear or not. A thorough shower is a must, with a good intense cleaning. I, however, do not find it necessary to use an enema. That is actually damaging to your body. Knowing the feel of your own colon/rectum, knowing your own bathroom habits, gravity, and soap and water is enough for me.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You shouldn't need drugs and 40 or 20 is going to make no difference.

plenty of fingering, plenty of lube, locate and massage each others prostates

As to making sure everything is clean, unless you need a shit then the area you are going to fuck will be empty and for most guys it will also be clean enough to avoid anything unpleasant provided they have had a good dump beforehand

Just take your time to get used to taking control of your sphincter muscles so you can relax them. Once you are used to being penetrated with a toy or a couple of fingers you are going to be able to fuck without a pain or injury.