First time anal: Tips

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jcallow, Aug 12, 2009.

1. jcallow

jcallow New Member

xcfr > en[​IMG]
    I'm meeting a guy up tonight and he's going to be my first time doing anal. He has a 7.5" dick, so I'm wondering if there are any tips you guys have on making it more pleasurable and less painful. Thank you.

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

if you do a search on "anal" you'll find more tips and points spread out over various threads than your likely to receive in one thread, before your date tonight.

here's a few that might be helpful.

Official First Time Anal Sex Thread

Expert Anal Top - there is some thread bickering ya might want to pass up, look for comments by Hypolimnas

Help With Anal

Ass Fingering - Bbucko comment #3

Anal Sex How To

Honest Advice - Bbucko comment #11 just ignore the bit about playing with your clitoris :redface:

you can refine a search by using Title Only. i suggest you look for comments from Lex, Bbucko, BBB2.5

check the intorwebz for first time anal sex pointers. AnalSexYes is a pretty friendly site.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I could give you just one piece of advice it's this:

Go pay up for some silicon lube. Water-based lubes dry up and will leave you feeling scraped up tomorrow. Get good silicon lube, and you'll stay well greased throughout. And that's REALLY IMPORTANT when you're butt fucking.

If I could give you two pieces of advice, this would be the second: line up the parts before you push. Butt fucking is GREAT if you're sliding the cock straight in and out (and you're well lubed and well relaxed). But if your partner is trying to ram it in at some odd angle, it's going to to go in very well and it's gonna hurt.

Now get out there and get fucked. Get fucked really good.

And then come tell us how it goes!

Draft saved Draft deleted