First Time Anal

njckav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi wasn't sure what thread this should go in.
I am as yet a virgin but don't plan to stay so much longer,
for both me and my partner it would be a first time, and i wanted to ask everyones advice about douching?

Last edited:

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a good dump, a good wash - you shouldn't need to douche as its pretty much self cleaning up there

foreplay, lube, for the best experience plenty of time and patience

Hello,

I have some experience and I must tell you I'm against Douching. It has been shown that it increases your risks to catch a disease because it removes some of the lining making you prone to catch something by removing your natural bacteria living in you. If your plan is to have sex it is better to not eat so much the day before and take a good dump before. Maybe take a laxative if you don't poop regularly.

Also, it might be painful so foreplay is highly recommended. a lots of water based LUBE... this also offers some protection.

FINALLY use a condom.... even though the other person might not have HIV...there are other diseases that are not good for you.

if you decide against using a condom....take a poop after you get it, especially if he cums inside you... you really want to minimize risking getting a disease.

hope it helps...