First Time Anal

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hit the nail on the head with trying out dildos first! I'm always shocked when I read about guys getting fucked for the first time... And having never tried some toys first! I've not had a guy in me yet... But I have a LOT of toy experience!
@WilliamG can I be your first

HornyBlower

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first experience was rather unpleasant.

Had someone with pearl beading/piercing/implants (or you could imagine it like a bumpy cucumber lol) penetrated me.

It was my encounter with a stranger at gay Sauna for the 1st time.

Neither did he let me adjusting to his dick in me, nor did he slow down in thrusting into me. I was trembling due to the pain while cumming and peeing afterwards, unable to control my lower body. Maybe there was pleasure in it, but all I felt during the session was pain.

Fortunately no bleeding, but then I never want to be penetrated again after that.

sorry. this sounds like a horrible experience.

Reactions: 4D2020 and flatiron

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What I remember most about my first anal was that I had no doubts at the time whatsoever. I've described the scene on other threads but I've never mentioned my state of mind. I was with a guy who knew he was my first. He had built me up to it so slowly and patiently. There was one moment where I felt the head of his cock brush across my hole and that was when I knew it was time. I could feel myself rhythmically contracting, like uncontrolled kegels. He brushed across me and then around me several times more, and each time it felt like I was physically opening for him. I had only ever used toys on myself but had never experienced anything like this. By the time he pushed inside me I was yearning for it. Yes, there was a little pain at first, but still no doubt, and the pain soon gave way to a feeling of deep connection and trust. That first time was over twelve years ago now, still no regrets, and many more experiences.

My first time being fucked in ass was while I was tied up and gal started to play with hole than she did it slipped that vibrator in at first I didn like it and again I was tied up. After that she ate my asshole for a good 10 minutes I rather enjoyed that. Lol

lrnbnt94

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time getting anal felt very natural for me. He did have a nice bigger than average cock, which was also very delicious. He was very gentle and I felt more pleasure than pain.

I guess my ass was very hungry for a cock.

We did try a few positions. My favorite was riding him, because I could control the pace, we looked at each other when doing it while holding hands.

He also asked to move a bit so we coukd see ourselves in the mirror, which was a very nice touch. Needless to say a lot of cum came out from both of us.

My first time actually set a very high bar for sex with men.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For my first time, I made sure they guy did not have a thick cock. He was about 7" hard, circumcised, with a nice mushroom head. But for your first time, the guy has to go slow. Has to be patent. Have him put it in 1-2", then slowly pull out. And keep doing this until at least half his cock is in you. Because your ass will accomodate him - but slowly. Your real reward will be when he is all the way inside you and says he's cumimg - and you feel his cock pulsating.

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For my first time, I made sure they guy did not have a thick cock. He was about 7" hard, circumcised, with a nice mushroom head. But for your first time, the guy has to go slow. Has to be patent. Have him put it in 1-2", then slowly pull out. And keep doing this until at least half his cock is in you. Because your ass will accomodate him - but slowly. Your real reward will be when he is all the way inside you and says he's cumimg - and you feel his cock pulsating.
Hot @ilovetowatchcs like to experience your tight hole

Reactions: diver6