First time and Japanese girl

Copernicus

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everybody.

Yes, I am still a virgin, but I am getting very serious with a Japanese girl at my university. The question I have is as a well endowed guy, what should I do to make it more comfortable for her if we ever had sex? She is tiny: 4' 11", 98 lbs.

To complicate matters, I am disabled so she would have to be on top. Being in a wheelchair, this opportunity probably won't come very often so I do not want to screw it up.

Thanks for any advice.

Oh, has anybody had any experience with Japanese girls?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow. I have a whole batch of questions. If your arms are well-developed and with the necessity of you being in the chair perhaps... you can make it easy on her--just hold her there where it's comfortable for the both of you and don't lower her too far.

Apologies in advance if I've assumed anything stupid or if this is insensitive or not helpful.

Copernicus

Just Browsing
Media
dxjnorto said:
Wow. I have a whole batch of questions. If your arms are well-developed and with the necessity of you being in the chair perhaps... you can make it easy on her--just hold her there where it's comfortable for the both of you and don't lower her too far.

Apologies in advance if I've assumed anything stupid or if this is insensitive or not helpful.

Hey no problem! That's why I came here. My arms are pretty strong (for now since it's a degenerative disease), but it would be no problem for me to get on the bed. What worries me is that she is incredibly small and has never seen my penis nor have I told her about it. I'm just so terribly frightened of scaring her off and she is the first girlfriend I've ever had. I feel like I'm being paranoid. So few people really understand what it's like to be disabled and how incredibly difficult it is to meet somebody that understands.

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Copernicus said:
Hey no problem! That's why I came here. My arms are pretty strong (for now since it's a degenerative disease), but it would be no problem for me to get on the bed. What worries me is that she is incredibly small and has never seen my penis nor have I told her about it. I'm just so terribly frightened of scaring her off and she is the first girlfriend I've ever had. I feel like I'm being paranoid. So few people really understand what it's like to be disabled and how incredibly difficult it is to meet somebody that understands.

try not to worry about it in all honesty
maybe you are being paranoid
yes you have a big dick
but in all honesty from what i understand the vagina is very adaptable (personally i have no idea - you would need one of the straight guys to fill you in on this one) - now i am assuming that this girl likes you - so go for it - just be gentle, be understanding - and I don't really think that the size of a person has any bearing on how big a dick they can take. I could be wrong...
but I suppose the main point I am trying to make is to not worry about it

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I've heard the Japanese are kind of kinky. They are kind of repressive and that may come out in strange ways, or ways that westerners may find unusual--but no one on this forum would probably think so. It's a matter of what you are used to. Since she's from there and you're from here, it's all good. Don't have any expectations and anything goes.

Put her hand on it sometime and she what she thinks.

What progressive disease do you have? Just curious.

Copernicus

Just Browsing
Media
dxjnorto said:
Well, I've heard the Japanese are kind of kinky. They are kind of repressive and that may come out in strange ways, or ways that westerners may find unusual--but no one on this forum would probably think so. It's a matter of what you are used to. Since she's from there and you're from here, it's all good. Don't have any expectations and anything goes.

Put her hand on it sometime and she what she thinks.

What progressive disease do you have? Just curious.

I have spinal muscular atrophy.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hmm. There's lots of variations on that. I surmise you have the Kugelberg-Welander variant?

So, I don't know.... Do you think this Japanese girl likes to play with big dicks? People tend to want to satisfy that humping reflex, but there's any number of things you can do.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you have much to worry about.

The good thing for her is that, since she'll be on top, she'll be able to take as much or as little as she wants. That's common advice for couples that have a big penis "between" them.

Another thing -- and this was mainly joking around when I heard it -- is that she may not be as tight as you'd think. After making the comment at work that I couldn't easily fit into a black woman that visited one night, one of the guys (he's black himself) laughed and said, "That's just God's practical joke! Black, white, and Asian women are the opposite of men. While black guys are bigger, black women are the tightest, then white women are in-between, and Asian women are the loosest. Which is funny, because Asian guys are supposedly the smallest." Indeed, I had an easier time getting into a Filipina girl, but those are my only two samples, too.

Thirdly --

If she really can't fit, she's not going to keep it to herself. Her friends will ask, "So, did you sleep with him?" She'll almost certainly say, "Actually, we tried, but omigod, I just couldn't get him inside of me -- he's so big!"

I know that you've said that you & her are getting pretty serious, so if you two stick together, understand that you'll probably be getting even more attention from other women than before. As they say, "There's a time and place for everything; and it's called 'college.'"

I wish that I can get a hold (literally) of a small Japanese woman...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Copernicus said:

Hey Copernicus...im not Japonese but im a petit girl, from another culture and once was a virgin too...:tongue: what i would enjoy is the teased like of course kisses, sit in your lap and there i would feel you hard...and them u would kiss and touch and i would be excited, getting wetter, rubbing would occur and etc...and still on the chair u could open the fly or i would 'try' to open and feel and etc..:smile:

Its the first time for both of u ,I think, and its kind of 'scary' for sure...let things flow, let her feel you and antecipate and get excited etc...but man i get excited to imagining the discoveries and all great things u two going to experience...take your time! And for sure dont forget to oral pleasure her and etc...:smile:

As u can see i have no experiences with Japonese girls..but they are 'just' girls for sure...some cultural differences - but girls...:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Hey Copernicus...im not Japonese but im a petit girl, from another culture and once was a virgin too...:tongue: what i would enjoy is the teased like of course kisses, sit in your lap and there i would feel you hard...and them u would kiss and touch and i would be excited, getting wetter, rubbing would occur and etc...and still on the chair u could open the fly or i would 'try' to open and feel and etc..:smile:

Its the first time for both of u ,I think, and its kind of 'scary' for sure...let things flow, let her feel you and antecipate and get excited etc...but man i get excited to imagining the discoveries and all great things u two going to experience...take your time! And for sure dont forget to oral pleasure her and etc...:smile:

As u can see i have no experiences with Japonese girls..but they are 'just' girls for sure...some cultural differences - but girls...:tongue:
Yes I have been with a lot of petite women I let them be in control I let them get on top and take as much or as little as they want It takes time But once they get used to it They love it Once a petite woman takes a huge cock they no longer want a small one