first time ass fucking

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by heirtothewind, Oct 8, 2011.

1. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

Looking to exchange experiences about the pain of taking it up the ass the first time or penetrating an ass-virgin. Did you scream, or did he cry TAKE IT OUT. IT HURTS. What did it feel like exactly -- sudden stabbing pai,; red-hot pipe; a saw ripping your ass up?

#1 heirtothewind, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. lanes

lanes New Member

Go slow. Foreplay is key. And starting with fingers helps.

3. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    What worked best for me was a good quality lube, and constant pressure (Not a lot of pressure, kind of inbetween placing the head of the dick against the hole and trying to force it in). Took about 3 minutes and my ass started to open on it's own and he slowly slid in. Very little pain involved. I guess I was lucky.

Craig

4. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

I screamed because I was too naive to know it would hurt. I was at the Lawson YMCA in Chicago, looking to get a blowjob, and let a guy with at least 8 inches slowly push it into my ass while I screamed in utter pain to reciprocate his blowjob.

5. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    It hurts quite a bit.. But it hurts SO Good. I was a bit tipsy (definitely not drunk) the first time and I though it helped a bit. The pain was BAD... but I kept asking for more, and eventually he got all 8 inches up inside me.. Then he started working it and all heaven broke loose. I was sore for 2 days, but every step I took reminded me of how GREAT it felt....

Draft saved Draft deleted