first time ass fucking

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looking to exchange experiences about the pain of taking it up the ass the first time or penetrating an ass-virgin. Did you scream, or did he cry TAKE IT OUT. IT HURTS. What did it feel like exactly -- sudden stabbing pai,; red-hot pipe; a saw ripping your ass up?

Last edited:

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What worked best for me was a good quality lube, and constant pressure (Not a lot of pressure, kind of inbetween placing the head of the dick against the hole and trying to force it in). Took about 3 minutes and my ass started to open on it's own and he slowly slid in. Very little pain involved. I guess I was lucky.

Craig

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I screamed because I was too naive to know it would hurt. I was at the Lawson YMCA in Chicago, looking to get a blowjob, and let a guy with at least 8 inches slowly push it into my ass while I screamed in utter pain to reciprocate his blowjob.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It hurts quite a bit.. But it hurts SO Good. I was a bit tipsy (definitely not drunk) the first time and I though it helped a bit. The pain was BAD... but I kept asking for more, and eventually he got all 8 inches up inside me.. Then he started working it and all heaven broke loose. I was sore for 2 days, but every step I took reminded me of how GREAT it felt....