First Time At A Gloryhole

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by shaq724, Mar 12, 2011.

1. shaq724

shaq724 Member

I met someone online and we talked for about two days and he told me that he had a gloryhole. Recently, I tried my 1st time with a guy and I did not like it, it was just wrong I.M.O. But this guy was really cool and informed me that we'll go as far as I felt like going and if I wanted to stop all of it and bolt then I can.
    Well I met him after work, at his home, in the basement. Besides my ex-girlfriend in high school, it was the best blowjob I EVER had. It felt so good. I lasted only about 15 minutes and then he went into what he called overdrive and did that mouth-hand combo thing and about 30 seconds later I shot about two times and he kept sucking and then I went into this explosion of more that made my knees buckle. That I can say was a first, it felt like he took every ounce of stress from my body(finals week=A LOT OF STRESS)! I plan on meeting him again on Tuesday...This situation I like, I'm getting a release but no confusion involved. :cool:

2. ryguy88

ryguy88 Member

Good on Ya, Mate. Glad you enjoyed it. I remember my first BJ from a Man. It was incredible. Hope your next one is just as good when you meet on Tuesday!

Draft saved Draft deleted