First Time At A Gloryhole

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by shaq724, Mar 12, 2011.

1. shaq724

shaq724 Active Member

I met someone online and we talked for about two days and he told me that he had a gloryhole. Recently, I tried my 1st time with a guy and I did not like it, it was just wrong I.M.O. But this guy was really cool and informed me that we'll go as far as I felt like going and if I wanted to stop all of it and bolt then I can.
    Well I met him after work, at his home, in the basement. Besides my ex-girlfriend in high school, it was the best blowjob I EVER had. It felt so good. I lasted only about 15 minutes and then he went into what he called overdrive and did that mouth-hand combo thing and about 30 seconds later I shot about two times and he kept sucking and then I went into this explosion of more that made my knees buckle. That I can say was a first, it felt like he took every ounce of stress from my body(finals week=A LOT OF STRESS)! I plan on meeting him again on Tuesday...This situation I like, I'm getting a release but no confusion involved. :cool:

2. ryguy88

ryguy88 Member

Good on Ya, Mate. Glad you enjoyed it. I remember my first BJ from a Man. It was incredible. Hope your next one is just as good when you meet on Tuesday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice