First-time at a gloryhole

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by soorleans, Oct 22, 2011.

1. soorleans

soorleans New Member

Ok...let me preface - I am a voyeur - big time. I am nicely hung, about 8x4. Love to jack and watch...so today I went to an 'adult theater' in my town. I had never been before. Typically, I would just watch anything going on and keep to myself, but today I went in one of the booths and was watching a movie. Through the hole, I saw that someone entered next to me. I looked. He was ok looking, not a fantasy man, but neither am I. He sat down and we traded looks through the hole. He had about 7 and it was pretty. So, long story short, I jacked him some through the hole and he jacked me some through the hole. Then I got the nerve to stick my cock through (leaving my horrorible fear of having my cock cut-off) the hole and had the most incredible blowjob. I shot in a short amount of time because I was so turned on by the experience.
    I realize that is not that exciting a story for most of you, but wanted to tell someone.:biggrin1:

2. SR_dangling8

SR_dangling8 New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    hot story. I have the urge to do this and suck a big cock for the first time. Hard just thinking about it. Any in North UK?

3. JERSEYBOY1981

JERSEYBOY1981 Member

4. richie_81

richie_81 Member

mmm wish it was me on the other side

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice