First-time at a gloryhole

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by soorleans, Oct 22, 2011.

1. soorleans

soorleans New Member

Ok...let me preface - I am a voyeur - big time. I am nicely hung, about 8x4. Love to jack and watch...so today I went to an 'adult theater' in my town. I had never been before. Typically, I would just watch anything going on and keep to myself, but today I went in one of the booths and was watching a movie. Through the hole, I saw that someone entered next to me. I looked. He was ok looking, not a fantasy man, but neither am I. He sat down and we traded looks through the hole. He had about 7 and it was pretty. So, long story short, I jacked him some through the hole and he jacked me some through the hole. Then I got the nerve to stick my cock through (leaving my horrorible fear of having my cock cut-off) the hole and had the most incredible blowjob. I shot in a short amount of time because I was so turned on by the experience.
    I realize that is not that exciting a story for most of you, but wanted to tell someone.:biggrin1:

2. SR_dangling8

SR_dangling8 New Member

hot story. I have the urge to do this and suck a big cock for the first time. Hard just thinking about it. Any in North UK?

3. JERSEYBOY1981

JERSEYBOY1981 Member

sounds good

4. richie_81

richie_81 Member

mmm wish it was me on the other side

Draft saved Draft deleted