First time at a nude beach: your story

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I don't know about you, prophoto, but when people at the beach see my long and thick rock hard boner that points straight up to the sky, few if any seem to complain. Do you find a similar reaction?

I think that the problem is when men who don't have anything going on--fat, old, shrinky dink dick--insist upon forcing their sexuality onto others nonconsensually.

The whole point of cruising, at least from the gay side, is to keep the game going, to take all steps to not get caught and ruin it for future cum-ers.

I understand what you are saying and your points are good ones. However, it's unfortunate that we have to seperate sexuality from nakedness to have a nude beach. Being naked feels good and it's sexy. Guys get naked and sometimes get hard - that's as natural as being naked is and I think it's annoying that many (not necessarily you) nudists have this odd attitude about male arousal.
Also, sometimes the naked people who go to the beach, get aroused and want some sex play. They ought to be discrete, but that is natural, too. And no one is getting hurt.
The US is so messed up with it (as others have mentioned). If people spent more time naked, enjoying the sexiness of it and the freedom of it and, yes, having sex and less time with guns and violence the world would be a better place.

Reactions: PeterL.

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As part of a recent vacation to South Florida, my wife and I visited Haulover Beach for one day of sunning. We had already spent several days on the beaches in SoBe in our thongs and semi-sheer suits so she was a bit more willing to take the plunge and visit a real nude beach.

My wife had no intention of going nude but was willing to go topless and wore a sheer g-string bottom that she has worn on public beaches. I planned to go nude having been to nude pools and nude on private beaches before. When we arrived, I stripped to my g-string and hit the water to cool off. She kept her's on but you could see her shaved pussy through it. I wore a stainless steel cock ring to the beach also and kept it on to this point. I figured I would indulge a couple of my desires today, not just going to a nude beach but also publicly wearing a cock ring.

We ended up laying out amongst lots of other people on the beach - other couples, single men and women, groups of men and duos or trios of girls. After a couple drinks, I told my wife I wanted to take off my g and keep my cock ring on. She looked surprised but didn't say okay or no, just silence as I took it off to expose my shaven cock to everyone around us. I layed back down to enjoy the exposure and she whispered "I can't believe you're wearing that here" I asked her if I should take it off, she said no, it looks good and I know you like it.

I kept it on all afternoon, even for walks and a couple swims. I definitely saw lots of people sneaking long stares at my cock including some gorgeous nude and topless women. No one seemed to care or respond in disapproval.

As the sun changed, I repositioned myself to face it and two Latino girls behind us now had me nude on my back directly aimed at them. They were topless in thongs and chatting away with no concern. I decided to reapply sun tanning oil and got to my lower half and gave myself 5-6 good strokes. Next thing I knew, I had a full erection. I laid back with my hard cock in the metal ring to give the girls a nice view.

We spent the rest of the day here. I took a few more walks, hit the outdoor showers to wash off, walked to the bathroom off the beach in just my g-string and visited the snack bar for lunch, still wearing just my cock ring.

Was definitely a good day. I can't wait to return.

jamie green

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great story thonglife. Have often thought about wearing a cockring in public but haven't dared. Do others do it?

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to 3 legal clothing optional/nude beaches in the past year but Haulover in FL was the only one I saw other guys wearing just a cock ring too. It's totally cool there.
Most nude resorts allow modest genital jewelery but cock rings seem to be frowned upon except at swinger/gay ones.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Been to St Martin several time and finally went to Orient Nude beach last week. Was with wife and another couple of which none wanted to bare it all. Saw variable female shapes and sizes as well as male from buttons to 4-5 inch flaccid. Most comical was a black guy (early twenties) at the bar of a small snack shack. Looked to be 5-6 x 4 flaccid. By the time he left the bar he had shrunk a bit. Well, as we were leaving the nude protion of the beach, there he stood leaning against a rock fluffing it up. Don.t know if he was adv. for men or women or both.

Evidently this beach is clothes opp since at least half the people were clothed. I'm fairly disceet with my gawking but was embarassed by the wife and lady friend giggling most of the time. Only saw one topless on other end of beach. Think there must be a nudist colony behind the nude beach side.

Attachments

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just remembered another time at Blacks Beach. A very hot young lady with her man was really into checking out the big dicks on the beach.
That turned me on and I got fully hard.
She wanted me to pose for a photograph with her. How could I refuse.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time was in the summer of 2005. I had always wanted to try a nude beach so one day I just drove to the nude beach in New Jersey which is about a two hour drive from where I live. I did not know what to expect when I got there and I was extremely nervous when I settled onto my spot on the beach among hundreds of naked people of all ages, body types...and yes, penis sizes. When I finally got the nerve to take off my shorts I was afraid I would get an erection but luckily I did not. When I got comfortable, it was an awesome experience. The warm sun on all of my naked body was an amazing feeling. The people around me mostly kept to themselves or were very friendly. I played nude volleyball and tossed frisbees with them. Then, we all got together afterwards in a large group and shared food and drinks. It was such a fun, relaxing time I have gone back a few times each summer and also visited another nude beach in Florida last year. I am looking forward to going back this summer.

Last edited:

I would love to hear about your first time going to a nude beach: I went today for the first time. It didn't feel weird at all and I was surprised how respectful everyone was. For the most part people didn't gawk, with the exception of a few dudes trolling.

Who did you go with, what did you wear: I went with my SO, I wore shorts and then disrobed and she wore a bikini and did the same.

how were you feeling when you got naked: it was exciting at first but then it was no big deal because the atmosphere was relaxed.

what did you do while you were there, did people look at you, did you look at other people: Of course you look around, you're surrounded by hundreds of naked people. It was awesome to see how comfortable people were no matter what they looked like.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went overseas to visit family, so my auntie took me to a beach resort on a day trip.

So when were there I noticed a sign "playa nudista" or nude beach in english. So I her told lets go and check it out. We get there and there's all of these naked people. I never felt akward, because the briefs I wore were revealing anyway, and there was not much more to show.

Being naked felt really liberating, exhilarating, and the warm breeze gets you hard right away. Its a really pleasant experience. And don't worry about covering up a hardon, my auntie told me it looks beautyful. Also I could tell the guys were there sizing me up, not in a sexual way. I got the conversation going with a few ladies, it helps when you go with a woman because it signals that you are not out there creeping. No hookups but I did enjoy the experience and would recommend it to anyone.

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Went to a nude beach last summer but I was so nervous and self conscious that I really didn't look around much. I also hadn't discovered brazilian waxes yet so I would be much more comfortable now. I hope to go again this coming summer and plan to look around more and take some walks on the beach. It was far less intimidating than I thought and now that I know what to expect and how to better prepare (brazilian- without a doubt) I'm really looking forward to the next visit!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time I was so damned embarrassed for being a grower (as in real small flaccid), but something in me just wanted to get it done so I can say I did it. I tried my best not to make eye contact. Ended up not being as bad as I thought.

I do it fairly regularly now and totally enjoy it.

rightcon210

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to Marshall Beach in san francisco a month ago, was a cool day so not that many people around. but it was sunny so i stayed in the sun, got a good tan. my first time ever. couldn't help getting hard just lying there in the warm sun with my junk exposed. i was surrounded by some rocks - partially obscured, but also not really. as i lay there with my towel over my face, basking in the warm sun, couldn't help but get hard. instead of turning over and hiding it, i thought i would wait it out until it subsided. as i was waiting, i felt a hand tug on my hard cock and give it a few strokes. i sat up to see a guy with his dick out, sitting on a nearby rock, jerking his own cock furiously. he said to me, "you can suck it if you want". i told him, "i'm good". and he left shortly after.

walked up and down the beach a few times, totally naked. it was so beautiful and freeing to be able to be completely naked.

spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with a guy who was tanning naked close by. ended up moving over right next to him as the sun moved, and we chatted briefly, casually stroking our cocks every now and again, without any mention of it, just making small talk. great day for people watching, seeing the beautiful men walking around, some with cock rings, some soft, some hard, but all totally naked. went over behind a big rock and blew my load before i left. beautiful day at the beach and great first experience at a nude beach.

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to a nude beach last week. Not for the first time - this is a local beach that is clothes optional by tacit agreement - but this was the first time I decided to just get naked and not care who watched. Or not.

This is a really nice beach. Feels remote, beautiful view, and water (fairly cold), it's a gravel beach, but the gravel is like small rounded pebbles. There's a rock arch in the middle of the bay, and the nudists tend to be on the side of the arch farther from the carpark.

I went to near the far end of the beach, where it was fairly secluded. It wasn't busy at all - maybe 20 people on the whole nude part of the beach, which is about a third of a mile long. After sitting in the sun a while I went for a swim. I like cold water, and spent a fair time in the water, then waded ashore, dried off a bit and lay down in the sun. My cock started to swell slightly as I thawed out, and at first I worried about that as a few more people had turned up while I was in the water, but then I thought "what the hell, if I get a hard on I get a hard on." and laid back. Must have snoozed off for a few minutes, and when I woke it was to find a couple on one side, and a young guy on the other, looking. My rod was pointing at the sun, throbbing; engorged, hard as a ruler. When they saw I was awake, they just nodded and smiled. The young guy also had a hard on and made no effort to hide it. I covered with a towel, but then removed it, finding myself surprisingly lacking in embarrassment.

I didn't even know whether I should be embarrassed or not. I mean, there aren't a lot of published protocols, except for the family nudist areas, are there?

Liberating is the word I'd use. (And quite stimulating.) Very pleasant. Will be a regular here as long as the warm weather lasts.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first time was at Haulover Beach in Miami, on a trip to look for apartments before I moved there. I had always been very aroused by being naked in front of others and by seeing other naked guys, so was very excited/nervous about trying it. As soon I found a spot and started to strip, I sprung a raging hard-on inside my shorts. To hide it, I started by lying on my stomach and peeled off my shorts while I was lying down. After an hour or so of non-stop throbbing hard-on, it subsided enough that I thought I could turn over. Within a few seconds, it sprung back up, so I turned back over.

After a few tries, I finally was able to keep it under control while lying on my back. I then started thinking about trying to walk to the water. The second I would even start thinking about it, I'd get another raging hard on and would have to turn over. Eventually, I just went for it. I got a few feet before I was at full mast. I just splashed into the water as quickly as possible.

I was in the water for at least 20 minutes, and no luck getting it to go down. Eventually, I jerked off in the water. This helped it cool down for a few minutes, so I made a run for it back to my towel and even reapplied sunscreen while standing up. Soon enough, it sprung back up, so I returned to lying on my stomach. Eventually, I was able to soften enough to actually go for a walk up and down the beach. This was exhilarating as I could feel that I was just barely able to keep from getting a semi.

This was the start of many trips to nude beaches. As I became acclimated over time, the tendency to get hard subsided. Now I can just immediately strip naked standing up without worrying.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My first time at a nude beach was Black's Beach out in California. But I'm not really sure which visit there counts as my "first" time. That, because the "first" time I was nude there it was during a time when nudity on the beach had been banned by the local jurisdiction. But a girl friend and I were there early in the year when the beach was deserted and we found a secluded spot, with some tall grass for cover, where we felt comfortable getting naked and, ultimately, having sex. It was years later that I "first" visited Black's as a legal nude beach. And it's been a favorite of mine ever since. Definitely high on my list anytime I'm visiting So Cal.

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same beach as mentioned above in #54.
Getting toward the end of the golden weather. (Autumn has just started, here.)

(I've got a pretty good all-over tan now. )

Grabbed a spot about halfway along the nude section. Went for a swim, dried off, started to thaw out. Got erect too, then it subsided to a fairly respectable semi.

A middle aged/elderly couple settled about 40 feet away from me. We exchanged a couple of pleasantries - nice day etc - and I started reading for a bit, then went for another swim. After drying and lying in the sun (and getting another semi) I noticed them a bit more. She was in her fifties, maybe, and looked after herself. Seemed she either had implants, or unusually perky large naturals. Pretty fit. He was in his sixties, with silver hair (incl pubic) and a fair paunch. She was sitting facing me with her legs slightly parted, and propping herself against his torso.

And he was stroking her pussy.

Gently, steadily, and quite unabashedly. I could see the sunlight glinting of a drop of her juice.

She was staring straight at my semi. It immediately started to throb, growing with each heartbeat. I could feel the pulse in it, strongly so, and after about 5 or 6 beats it was at full mast.

That was pretty hot.

I've seen a few slightly "out there" things at the beach over this summer. A couple of lesbians making out a bit, a (amateur?) model shoot (nice) and the odd guy masturbating over whatever view is to be had. (That's fairly creepy.)

This rivaled the model shoot in terms of hotness.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was at Haulover Beach in Miami, on a trip to look for apartments before I moved there. I had always been very aroused by being naked in front of others and by seeing other naked guys, so was very excited/nervous about trying it. As soon I found a spot and started to strip, I sprung a raging hard-on inside my shorts. To hide it, I started by lying on my stomach and peeled off my shorts while I was lying down. After an hour or so of non-stop throbbing hard-on, it subsided enough that I thought I could turn over. Within a few seconds, it sprung back up, so I turned back over.

After a few tries, I finally was able to keep it under control while lying on my back. I then started thinking about trying to walk to the water. The second I would even start thinking about it, I'd get another raging hard on and would have to turn over. Eventually, I just went for it. I got a few feet before I was at full mast. I just splashed into the water as quickly as possible.

It wasn't my very first time but one of my earliest trips to Sandy Hook this was pretty much my story all over. I had brought a cooler with some Cokes in it and every time I'd get up to walk over to the trash can to deposit the empty Coke can I would have a full erection by the time I got there. Then I had to rush back to my towel with my cock flopping up and down. I probably looked pretty foolish but I didn't know what else to do because I was still laboring under the party line that erections are the worst thing ever.

I also took a walk way down the beach past where they had roped off the area above the waterline to protect the bird nests and I got hard 2 or 3 times as people would approach going the other way. I got a very approving look from a cute young guy and that just made me get fully throbbing hard so I splashed into the water and walked back north with the water covering up to my belly button. I had to wait a few minutes until I was cooled down enough to make a mad dash for my towel.

Then I decided it wasn't worth all the effort since nobody seemed to mind so I just lay back and enjoyed the sun warming me up as I dried off. I let my head turn to the side and saw this young guy laying on his back about 50 feet away at a right angle position to the direction I was lying. He was looking my way. I saw his cock start to rotate from between his legs to rubbing along his left thigh which caused my cock to do the same thing. Before I knew it he and I were both lying on our backs enjoying the sight of each other's major throbbing erections on the nude beach. It felt naughty and really erotic at the same time.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
First time was wreck beach in Vancouver. I had a afternoon off and decided to try out a nude beach in a whim. After walking a little I dipped my toe in by finding a little secluded spot close to the cliff. Shucked off my clothes and watched the world go by for a while. I got s little braver and did some walking myself. Settled back down and to my embarrassment a work colleague walked past, naked. He, of course, spotted me and invited himself to join me. We had a nice chat, end of story.

Most interesting was Zandvoort in the Netherlands. I was in Amstedam for a boring conference and we had one I those rare beautiful days - warm and sunny. A quick check of train schedules and I was off to the beach. The beach is in front of you from the train station and you first walk down into a textile section. I turned left and was soon in a mixed and then nude section. Families, kids playing in the surf, oodles of big uncut Dutch dick! A bit away form the shore was a line if beach bars/clubs with more naked people. A great afternoon in the sun with scenery.