First time at a nude beach: your story

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I was a senior in high school and some kids were talking about a nude beach near Santa Cruz. It didn't have a name but you could find it by driving down the highway just north of Santa Cruz and looking for a mailbox painted red white and blue. I so wanted to see what it would be like. I was to scared to ask any of my friends to go. So I ended up driving down there my self. Found the beach without too much trouble. As you go in, you had to pay $5 for parking. The beach was just down from the parking area. I decided to strip at my car and walk to the beach from there so I didn't have to keep track of my clothes. I was a bit nervous, excited and yet had this overwhelming feeling of being free. I just felt so great to be naked outdoors.

As I got to the beach, I became a bit shy and unsure of myself. But I plunged ahead. What I wasn't expecting is how friendly everyone was. A mixed group of young kids just a little older than me obviously figured out that I was by myself and invited me to sit by them. I could tell they were looking at my dick, but for some reason I managed to keep it down to just a semi. I thought that was pretty amazing control.

After a while everyone decided to play a little volleyball. Now all the sudden I started to have a hard time not getting an erection. For some reason the site of the dicks flopping around as everyone was jumping for the ball and diving to save it was fucking hot. And the feeling of my own dick flopping around just made things worse. Then when my dick got hard, it became even more erotic. So much for having all the self control that I though I had at the beginning.
I've been to a nude beach in Greece twice two years in a row and that had a volleyball court. It was quite quiet the second time I went butni remember a guy and his two teenage sons at the beach which I thought was quite cool. Was nice to see them relaxed around each other. The first time I saw them they were all playing volleyball and a coupe of other guys joined them. They were all quite well hung and seeing their dicks flopping about got me a semi too. They were on that beach everyday that week I was there. I'd never seen brothers and dad that relaxed being naked around each other before. I'll be going back next year I think.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been to a nude beach in Greece twice two years in a row and that had a volleyball court. It was quite quiet the second time I went butni remember a guy and his two teenage sons at the beach which I thought was quite cool. Was nice to see them relaxed around each other. The first time I saw them they were all playing volleyball and a coupe of other guys joined them. They were all quite well hung and seeing their dicks flopping about got me a semi too. They were on that beach everyday that week I was there. I'd never seen brothers and dad that relaxed being naked around each other before. I'll be going back next year I think.
I've been to a few naked beaches in Greece and I love the relaxed atmosphere. There are so many 'official' locations and it's great that they're the 'norm'.
I like Rhodes and Samos, where do you recommend?

Reactions: tilegrfos

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I was a senior in high school and some kids were talking about a nude beach near Santa Cruz. It didn't have a name but you could find it by driving down the highway just north of Santa Cruz and looking for a mailbox painted red white and blue. I so wanted to see what it would be like. I was to scared to ask any of my friends to go. So I ended up driving down there my self. Found the beach without too much trouble. As you go in, you had to pay $5 for parking. The beach was just down from the parking area. I decided to strip at my car and walk to the beach from there so I didn't have to keep track of my clothes. I was a bit nervous, excited and yet had this overwhelming feeling of being free. I just felt so great to be naked outdoors.

As I got to the beach, I became a bit shy and unsure of myself. But I plunged ahead. What I wasn't expecting is how friendly everyone was. A mixed group of young kids just a little older than me obviously figured out that I was by myself and invited me to sit by them. I could tell they were looking at my dick, but for some reason I managed to keep it down to just a semi. I thought that was pretty amazing control.

After a while everyone decided to play a little volleyball. Now all the sudden I started to have a hard time not getting an erection. For some reason the site of the dicks flopping around as everyone was jumping for the ball and diving to save it was fucking hot. And the feeling of my own dick flopping around just made things worse. Then when my dick got hard, it became even more erotic. So much for having all the self control that I though I had at the beginning.
I remember that feeling of being nervous as hell first time at a nudist beach. It wasn't at the resort in cap dagde I had paid my money and gone through the gates but had no idea what to do or expect. 10 minutes in a guy in his mid 20's walks past me in the street completely naked, big dick slapping about.i stayed dressed until I got to the beach but got more and more confident over the next couple days. I plucked up the courage to walk around like some of the other guys in the street, into the bars etc. It was seeing all the guys around my age and younger that made me realise it wasn't something weird or that just old men do. I'll ba back this year. Would love to hear other guys experiences of this place.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember that feeling of being nervous as hell first time at a nudist beach. It wasn't at the resort in cap dagde I had paid my money and gone through the gates but had no idea what to do or expect. 10 minutes in a guy in his mid 20's walks past me in the street completely naked, big dick slapping about.i stayed dressed until I got to the beach but got more and more confident over the next couple days. I plucked up the courage to walk around like some of the other guys in the street, into the bars etc. It was seeing all the guys around my age and younger that made me realise it wasn't something weird or that just old men do. I'll ba back this year. Would love to hear other guys experiences of this place.
wow. Your first nude beach and you choose Cap d" Agde. Impressive. Probably the biggest nude beach in the world. I love going there. Always have a great time.

Reactions: tilegrfos

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
wow. Your first nude beach and you choose Cap d" Agde. Impressive. Probably the biggest nude beach in the world. I love going there. Always have a great time.
I'm thinking about staying at one of the naked campsites there. You got any experience of them? What are they like and what kind of people and age range stay there?

I would love to go to a nude beach. I just can't convince any of my friends to go with me.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
For the first time to a nude beach, it may be easier to go by yourself. Yes, it s better to have shared experiences, but there are times when other people's limitations shouldn't hinder your own personal growth.

I would love to go to a nude beach. I just can't convince any of my friends to go with me.

Reactions: deleted875903

When I go, I go alone. I do know a few others who go there, but schedules haven't worked for us to go together. I would be uncomfortable asking a first timer to come with me.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm thinking about staying at one of the naked campsites there. You got any experience of them? What are they like and what kind of people and age range stay there?

I haven't ever camped at Cap d' Adge, but I have walked through them. They look like typical camping areas, well except everyone is naked. Mostly it is all middle aged couples. They are pretty green with paved roads. If you like camping, I don't think you would be disappointed.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can go alone and work your way into being nude at your own pace without any distractions from your friends. Get to know some of the regulars, they will be easy to tell by their tans and their ease at being nude. Just be social, most regulars will be friendly and accepting of you.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where in Greece?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many naked guys lying around exposing great bodies, pert asses and dangly cocks I got a boner which didn't go down till I'd been serviced... great beach, just laid in the dunes and had whatever offered, laid on my tummy and took things as they came - pleased say my pert butt and boner got other guys going

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I think I'm gonna book a naked campsite holiday for the summer. I'd like to go somewhere where I'm more likely to meet people around my own age or younger aswell as the older generation. I love hanging out naked with other guys and would love to experience being naked at all times not just on the beach. I wanna walk to the beach with my clothes off and also sit outside my tent naked with other people. Anyone done this or got any recommendations of places that won't be all older people?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago in Ibiza, where there is an advertised nude beach and a few areas along the coast from there where nudity is OK. Felt so comfortable and wished I had sunbathed nude before.
even find a few beaches in the uk for getting naked and clothes free....

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I'm gonna book a naked campsite holiday for the summer. I'd like to go somewhere where I'm more likely to meet people around my own age or younger as well as the older generation.

There are no guarantees. Whoever shows up at the campsite when you are there will be your neighbors. That varies daily and weekly. Obviously there will be more young people camping when school is not in session so that usually means summer, but that is also when families and older folks travel.

I read a bunch of reviews on a site about Cap d'Agde and there were some complaints about creature comforts like no hot water at a particular shower or noisy neighbors partying all night or too many automobiles driving through the camp areas to make it feel rustic or rain forming puddles in a particular camp site. Otherwise it sounds like it can be fun. It also sounds expensive but that is a fact of life at Agde. It would be nice to spend a week there without ever putting on clothes.

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have been visiting Nude beaches for years mostly Haulover and Caliente resort in Land o lakes FL. We own a sailboat and in fact leave tomorrow for a trip to our favorite deserted beach for four days. Sometimes we meet friends but mostly we are alone and can take long walks totally alone. Occasionally you meet someone else walking the beach and sometimes they are nude too. Since I am always nude at the beach I found most people really don't care when they see someone nude.