Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me the nude beach in Brighton is a bit weird in that its like a big manmade rock pile. I prefer real sand beaches with a bit more privacy. Even though I've been to plenty of busy ones (Blacks and such) I really enjoy chilling out and feeling the sun on my naked body without the traffic. Oh and fuck all those people with their cameras.
I quite agree - found plenty of much nicer places since then!

Glcboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should all come to Portugal. Algarve is very well known for it's amazing beaches but they are usually crowded so I prefer the secluded beaches of the Atlantic coast in Alentejo.
Had my first naked experience there with my girlfriend at the time (now wife). We had all the sand to ourselves and really enjoyed our time there.

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been to 3 nude beaches in Australia, where I live. Lady Jane & Obilisk near Sydney and Maslins near Adelaide. They all have their benefits. Now that I am older I don't go as often due to the ultraviolet factor.

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grandview Beach in Hampton Virginia....long walk to get to the area where the nude guys hang out. First time I went there, it was a beautiful sunny afternoon with a strong breeze blowing out into the ocean. The flies were swept away and it was perfect for a few hours of sunning naked.

Finding a clean area to hunker down, I slipped m speedo off and lathered myself in tanning oil. Just like in the move Field of Dreams, a guy came out of the grassy dune area, checked out the scene and made his way over to me. He was in fairly good shape and was obviously aroused...he asked me if he could finish off my application of oil on my back. I handed him the bottle and turned away from him. He squirted the oil on my back and it ran down the small of my back to my crack. He gracefully massaged it on my back and pushed me froward to bend at the waist so he could apply the oil to my ass, hole, and taint.

I was getting hard myself and received a great oiled hand job right there on the beach. I reciprocated by lying down, spreading my legs, and taking his slicked up cock deep in my oiled hole. Wasn't bad for the first time there!

D

deleted875903

To me the nude beach in Brighton is a bit weird in that its like a big manmade rock pile. I prefer real sand beaches with a bit more privacy. Even though I've been to plenty of busy ones (Blacks and such) I really enjoy chilling out and feeling the sun on my naked body without the traffic. Oh and fuck all those people with their cameras.
Cameras huh. I have no problem walking up to whoever it is and telling them to put away their cameras. Of course that's just me.

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a senior in high school and some kids were talking about a nude beach near Santa Cruz. It didn't have a name but you could find it by driving down the highway just north of Santa Cruz and looking for a mailbox painted red white and blue. I so wanted to see what it would be like. I was to scared to ask any of my friends to go. So I ended up driving down there my self. Found the beach without too much trouble. As you go in, you had to pay $5 for parking. The beach was just down from the parking area. I decided to strip at my car and walk to the beach from there so I didn't have to keep track of my clothes. I was a bit nervous, excited and yet had this overwhelming feeling of being free. I just felt so great to be naked outdoors.

As I got to the beach, I became a bit shy and unsure of myself. But I plunged ahead. What I wasn't expecting is how friendly everyone was. A mixed group of young kids just a little older than me obviously figured out that I was by myself and invited me to sit by them. I could tell they were looking at my dick, but for some reason I managed to keep it down to just a semi. I thought that was pretty amazing control.

After a while everyone decided to play a little volleyball. Now all the sudden I started to have a hard time not getting an erection. For some reason the site of the dicks flopping around as everyone was jumping for the ball and diving to save it was fucking hot. And the feeling of my own dick flopping around just made things worse. Then when my dick got hard, it became even more erotic. So much for having all the self control that I though I had at the beginning.
love it have similar experiences lets chat

My parents took me and my boy cousins to Black's Beach near La Jolla in California. We lived in Malibu at the time. I guess I can't say how old I was but I was pretty little at the time. I thought the whole experience was really fun....swimming naked and playing in the sand with my cousins. My parents were sort of hippies and wanted us to experience as much physical freedom as possible. Since those days, I've been to Blacks many times. Even when I was a kid I noticed how many military guys (sailors) were there. They all had real short hair and were super white skin with no tans.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grandview Beach in Hampton Virginia....long walk to get to the area where the nude guys hang out. First time I went there, it was a beautiful sunny afternoon with a strong breeze blowing out into the ocean. The flies were swept away and it was perfect for a few hours of sunning naked.

Finding a clean area to hunker down, I slipped m speedo off and lathered myself in tanning oil. Just like in the move Field of Dreams, a guy came out of the grassy dune area, checked out the scene and made his way over to me. He was in fairly good shape and was obviously aroused...he asked me if he could finish off my application of oil on my back. I handed him the bottle and turned away from him. He squirted the oil on my back and it ran down the small of my back to my crack. He gracefully massaged it on my back and pushed me froward to bend at the waist so he could apply the oil to my ass, hole, and taint.

I was getting hard myself and received a great oiled hand job right there on the beach. I reciprocated by lying down, spreading my legs, and taking his slicked up cock deep in my oiled hole. Wasn't bad for the first time there!

Sounds a little like my first nude beach experience. It was near Edmonds, WA. I burn very fast, so I found a great spot under a bunch of trees, with a little creek running under a HUGE log that was in the shape of a lounge chair. I spread my towel on the log and laid down and enjoyed to view and weather. I fell asleep and when I woke up, there were 4 guys standing near, looking at my hard dick and jacking theirs. I spread my legs and asked who was first. It was a great way to end a day at the beach

Reactions: Beardon and Glcboy

Melging

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to a nude beach last Summer in BC, i kind of stumbled upon it because I was staying with my friend and her mom and she said I should go exploring and there was a beach not too far away, so I said sure and went. It was a regular beach but there was another side so I walked there and I found the nude beach, i hadn't jerked off in days so I got instantly horny but didn't get hard (yay me!), I walked and there was an old man (i'd say mid 60, i'm 22) sitting there naked so I said why not and starting talking, I was still clothed so I said to myself that I was at a nude beach and I should get naked and I did sitting there naked so I said why not and starting talking, I was still clothed so I said to myself that I was at a nude beach and I should get naked and I did and we were just talking about life, news, etc and he was really cool, he started to kind of stroke his cock though and started talking about masturbating, i got kind of uncomfortable and finished the convo and left (I felt bad but I wasn't really into older man).

Wanna go back to a nude beach this Summer though!

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My friend wants me to go with him to a family nude beach him and his girlfriend go to all the time. I asked him what happens if you get...well excited. Does it offend people especially with all ages being there. It sucks as men are cursed as people know instantly when we are aroused as women are able to hide it. What are you experiences being at a family nude beach> Would love to hear your stories and advice. I have been gay all my life but now find myself attracted to both sexes. Anyone in the same world as me, please message me

D

deleted875903

It's alright if you get an erection while you are there. Surprisingly enough it's not as offensive as people say. Naturist see it as just something that's natural. It happens.......
I suggest you carry a towel with you when you are walking around. Just drape it over your shoulder. If you feel your self starting to get hard just hold it in front of you. You will be surprised to find that after awhile you will stop having erections.
So have fun and just enjoy yourself. Being nude amongst other nudists is super liberating.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Late 80's, Portugal, the port city of Setubal that has a long, island like peninsula called Troia just in front of the city, and you take a 10-minute boat ride there. 20 miles of white sandy beach. The nude area comes along as you walk down, and then it gets gradually male only. Enjoyed dosing off on the beach on a warm early spring afternoon, pretty quiet. When I woke up, 2 very handsome Portuguese men had set up their picnic blanket 10-12 yards away. I had a boner soon enough, and so did they. We walked towards the pines, and had a great triple wank. I joined their company, and we enjoyed the afternoon much. I remember falling asleep again on the beach, in their laps, and loved it - and them.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I've just booked a whole week in cap dagde at the campsite in the summer. Really hoping to make some nudist mates there. Hoping as it will be busy there will a broader age range of people there. Nudity is compulsory on the site so it will be a bit odd for me at first but hoping to meet some people out age or younger to hang out with in site. Think that will make me feel more comfortable if there are guys late teens early 20s etc.

Going to Krakow, Poland, this summer for business. I hope to spend some time by the nearby nudist lake and see how it goes.....

Reactions: cock30

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've just booked a whole week in cap dagde at the campsite in the summer. Really hoping to make some nudist mates there. Hoping as it will be busy there will a broader age range of people there. Nudity is compulsory on the site so it will be a bit odd for me at first but hoping to meet some people out age or younger to hang out with in site. Think that will make me feel more comfortable if there are guys late teens early 20s etc.
there was all ages there. there was a group of young teenage boys right beside us

Brooklynasian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My First time was with a gf (now ex) we went to haulover in Florida. We were both probably 23. I didn't know what to expect and was scared I would pop a boner. I was hard half the time but just flipped over. We rented a umbrella to have some covering. A guy walked up to our umbrella selling drinks but all we saw was his dick. The girl didn't go bottomless but we went into the ocean for a bit. Then I realized that the water was cold and while walking back to our spot I was on display. But luckily once I laid down and rubbed a bit of sunscreen I felt more relaxed and controlled my sexual urges. An older guy came up to us as a beach ambassador and asked if we would like a photo together (with our camera). It was a bit strange but that was fun.

Later I went to go get some drinks for us it was probably a 15 min walk. I didn't realize that leaving a nude alone female on a beach prob draws unwanted attention but when I got back she said a guy with a huge dick gave a women a massage directly in front of her.

When we got back we tanned some more and then saw another couple who was pretty arractive but we had enough of the sun and went back to south beach and fucked for hours thinking about what we saw.

I've been back with my current gf but this gf didn't feel comfortable going nude in haulover but we did go fully need on a Greek island.

Our next nude beach will probably be in Portugal!

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Never gotten a chance to do any skinny dipping or being all nude in a group of peers. I suppose high school or early college years was probably the most likely that would ever have occurred for me. I think it would only appeal to me if it were around other people in my age range and there were some attractive girls present. I don't think I'd be very comfortable at all, being at a nude beach among strangers of any demographic. But, who knows, maybe so

But I'd love to do it with a group of my peers. I wonder if I'd be able to control my state of arousal. 6 or 7 years ago, no way. But I'd also be a lot more self conscious about my penis back then. But now, the idea of my dick being on full display, girls sneaking peaks at it, rating it, comparing it to the other guys, whether bigger or smaller, would be really hot. And once I started getting a noticeable erection, probably no stopping it lol. I wonder how many guys usually get hard in those situations, and if it's considered weird or no big deal. I'm probably not big enough soft to likely be the biggest guy in the crowd, but I bet that would be a pretty great feeling, little ego boost, like wearing an unspoken Olympic gold medal, standing on that metaphorical platform, and everybody knows it and has noted it in their mind, even if it's not announced, there's no need

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never gotten a chance to do any skinny dipping or being all nude in a group of peers. ...I don't think I'd be very comfortable at all, being at a nude beach among strangers of any demographic. But, who knows, maybe so

But I'd love to do it with a group of my peers. I wonder if I'd be able to control my state of arousal. 6 or 7 years ago, no way. But I'd also be a lot more self conscious about my penis back then. But now, the idea of my dick being on full display, girls sneaking peaks at it, rating it, comparing it to the other guys, whether bigger or smaller, would be really hot.

Those who are interested in cock will certainly notice, but just like any social gathering that's not the topic of conversation. It's only weird if you make it weird, so don't make it weird.

I was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with only my feet in the water with about 8 others late one night at the FYN Summer Bash and for no particular reason I started to get hard. I was already overheated from sitting in the water so I just let it rise up and throb at full mast for about a minute, then it went back down to idle. A guy across from me definitely noticed it but everybody just continued talking about whatever we were talking about.

On a crowded nude beach you are like a speck of sand so anybody who would notice is searching for dick and won't complain. Life goes on. Don't let fear ruin a wonderful experience.

Quirillus

Experimental Member
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before visiting Uruguay, I read about Chihuahua, the local nude beach. During two days of visiting the regular beaches around Punta Del Este, my fascination with it only increased. As a first timer, I got excited thinking about how it would be to uncover myself in public. I opened up to my husband and he didn’t need a lot of convincing. Nerveous and giddy, we drove to the beach and parked the car. We didn’t dare dropping our clothes at the car, so decided to have a look first. There was a nice amount of people, although the ‘gay zone’ at the end of the beach was full of guys clothed in swimming trunks… too shy to let it down. We settled in the middle of the beach and undressed, quickly covering up our dicks by facing down on our towel. During the process, my heartbeat went up some notches. After a while, I build up enough confidence to turn around and have my private parts up and visible. I am very hung and not yet at ease with showing them off. Another guy, some metres away, had less reservations and spent half an hour talking to his seated girlfriend while standing up and making sure that from all angles, people could see his nice package. It took me at least two hours, near overheating and and couple of “what if I get a boner when I walk out of the sea”-scenarios before I grabbed myself together and speedwalked into the sea. Pure bliss, having my dick float around and feeling so unrestricted! I walked back to my towel, very selfconscious of my parts in public view, flopping from left to right with every step. I focused on my husbands smiling face but couldn’t help but notice that everybody on the beach faced the sea and by consequence my low hanging balls and relaxed dick. Later that day, I got more daring and turned sideways so that my neighbours, two young guys, would have a better shot at eyeing my loose dick while I pretended reading. Reluctantly and happy, we left around sunset. That same night, we drove back to the beach and I fucked my husband in the open, fired on by a day full of sensual tension. I am hooked and I look forward to my first naked beach stroll on the next occasion.