First Time At Nude Beach

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A buddy and I headed over to Aquinnah yesterday in Martha's Vineyard. Had my first nude beach experience. Gotta say it was awesome to experience the sun and breeze over my whole body. Was also pretty cool to just chat it up with other dudes with our dicks just hanging and nobody giving a fuck. Yeah I definitely gotta do that again this weekend.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just writing about this in another thread. I recently found out about a nude resort near where I live. I haven't been to a resort like that, only three small nude hot-tub parties, a few years ago. I may want to check out the resort here, but will make sure to bring lots of sunscreen! It's very hot and sunny here in South Texas...I got a really bad sunburn here last year while tubing (I did have on a swimsuit for that as it was not at a nude resort or anything - my legs got fried though! Even my feet were sunburned!)

On a side note, I would think of stuff like this...but the nude resort here has a restaurant, and I was wondering how you could carry money to pay for your meals if you are not wearing clothes?

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't live in a beach zone. the best beachs are in the south, and i live in the north of the country.
so when i go on holidays to the south (Algarve....UK people should know where it is....it's full of english people in the summer) i go with my family.... and it's a bit hard to say..."dad, i'm going to a nude beach so i wont be with the family all the day. bye"

i deffnetly know where is a nude beach in there....i walked near by once....but, once again, with family, and with swim shorts!

but i'll try someday!
by now...i'm just a home nudist

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Look arond and you can probably find an ID holder you wear around your neck, it will probably have room for a credit card or two and maybe a little zipper pouch for some cash or coin.

Enjoy yourself.....

I am nude as much as possible. I enjoy the feeling of the hot sun on my skin....

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First time I went to a nude beach, I had the problem everyone has...

WHAT do you do with your hands? Its the wierdest feeling (and very normal I am told).... sounds silly but....

and gotta say how much I LOVE the feeling of the wind on my nuts...and cock...

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i 'try' to go nude on my island but only get pestered by men hiding in the woods nearby.. otherwise, maui has a hot nude beach. its very relaxing actually and nobody bothers you. ahhhh the sun

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A buddy and I headed over to Aquinnah yesterday in Martha's Vineyard. Had my first nude beach experience. Gotta say it was awesome to experience the sun and breeze over my whole body. Was also pretty cool to just chat it up with other dudes with our dicks just hanging and nobody giving a fuck. Yeah I definitely gotta do that again this weekend.

aaaaaaahhhhhhh..............welcome to the club! It is a great feeling, isn't it?
Love it when there is a cool breeze that hits your body. Love the freedom of hanging out. So enjoy! :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time I went to a nude beach, I had the problem everyone has...

WHAT do you do with your hands? Its the wierdest feeling (and very normal I am told).... sounds silly but....

I had that problem too. But then I have a problem with "what do you do with your hands" all the time. I'm very fidgety and that's one of the things that makes me think I might have ADHD.

nerchia

Sexy Member
Media
I went in Barcelona last week and had a walk on the very long beach... until "mar bella", a little piece of beach behind a hill, described in my tourist guide as a nudist beach. I went just to see how it is, I never been in a nudist beach, and... what a delusion!

No women, no young people (and Barcelona is FULL young guys!)... only old men showing themselves in a way that seemed not for the "nudism filosophy" and totally not etero... I don't know if someone understand...

I went there just to see with my girlfriend... if it has given us a good impression, probably we would try to undress.. but we went away.

are nudist beaches with boys and girls real? or they are only a place for gay? just ask...

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I would love to go to a nude beach but I can't seem the find a legal around NYC. Last I heard Jacob Riis beach is no longer a clothing optional beach. Are there any near the NYC metro area?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went in Barcelona last week and had a walk on the very long beach... until "mar bella", a little piece of beach behind a hill, described in my tourist guide as a nudist beach. I went just to see how it is, I never been in a nudist beach, and... what a delusion!

No women, no young people (and Barcelona is FULL young guys!)... only old men showing themselves in a way that seemed not for the "nudism filosophy" and totally not etero... I don't know if someone understand...

I went there just to see with my girlfriend... if it has given us a good impression, probably we would try to undress.. but we went away.

are nudist beaches with boys and girls real? or they are only a place for gay? just ask...

I haven't been to a nudist beach or resort yet, only a few hot tub parties. And there were both men and women at the hot tub parties. Very few (and sometimes none) were what you would call "hot" though - mostly average looking people. I was happy about that actually, being in the rather "average" category myself. At all but the first party I went to, most people were at least 10 years older than me. Although the third one I think did have one guy around my age, and he shared some of my eclectic music tastes too, but I can't remember his name or anything, I only met him once. Funny that I'd remember his music tastes but not his name. But I only remember people's names when they have really unusual names, the same name as a famous person, or if they are very attractive. This guy apparently had an ordinary name and was average looking.

I may be going to a resort near here next month but I'll have to see how things are going for me at that time.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's some very nice nude beaches in Florida. With all the coastline I guess you'd expect that. It is fun and eyeopening because you see it all. I'm pierced and get a lot of comments and questions about that and it's all so natural. It's hard - no pun intended - to be phony when you're naked on the beach.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nude beaches can be nice I usually think of them just as a beach like any other beach and don't get caught up in the appearance of other people unless they are seriously ugly or extremely hot looking.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can highly recommend haulover beach north of miami. very relaxing time. did not have any probs there, and everyone was nice. (been a few years since i went tho)

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went to Haulover Beach this morning. I prefer the beach very early in the day or at sunset. It’s also very hot here in Florida; the beach in not a great place to cool off this time of year so attendance is low. Normally I’ll hit Dunkin Donuts for a coffee and stroll the shore before setting up my blanket and chair. Waking up with a hard-on is normal for me and I jack off before I leave, if I don’t I’ll get hard at the beach the minute I take off my shorts. Today I was running late and skipped my morning task so I walked the beach rock hard and with very heavy balls. It was very peaceful and it felt great. I set up my blanket and began applying a layer of sunscreen. By now there were a few other guys in the area doing the same and some people walking the shore. One guy noticing me struggle with applying lotion to my back offered to help. I handed him the bottle and he gave me a great back rub. When I flipped over to thank him he noticed my hard cock and asked if I needed more sunscreen. I kicked back and let him do the job.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's really cool to see another Boston bud here. As far as my own nude beach experience went, it wasn't sexual at all. I like that. However, it sounds hot that you got jacked on the beach. lol.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
The first time I went to a nude beach was with a buddy who was from Miami, FL. We went to the nude beach and it was great. We were two well built, good looking, hung, horny college boys who had a blast. I don't remember either of us getting hard, but I do remember a couple of guys asking my buddy about his PA. That is what got the attention of 2 hot girls that we later had sex with. Thank goodness for sunscreen! You do not want to get your cock or nuts sunburnt!