First time being deep throated.

Last night, I told my partner that I'd never been deep throated. She expressed surprise and disbelief and insisted on trying.

It didn't work.

That is all.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked a woman how much she could get in her mouth/down her throat based on the pics we had exchanged. She said the whole thing. I was impressed, eager, surprised, and skeptical.

Turns out the pics made it look smaller, I guess. I'm not that long, but the glans has not fit down any throat yet. She has come very close

prekka_sd

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No woman has ever been able to deepthroat me, but a surprising number of guys can do it with ease. The first time the guy told me to just push in as far as I wanted. I was standing over him, and rocked my hips back and forth as I watched it disappear in his mouth. It was an amazing feeling and even more erotic was ejaculating while fully buried in his throat. His throat muscles seemed to grip and massage me. It's not always good tho. Sometimes the guy tries so hard to stuff it down that he bends my hard cock or scrapes with teeth and that hurts.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told every woman who has ever gone down on me that I really enjoy it when they go as deep as they can. Most were able to go about 4 inches down, but 2 stand out as they were able to go 5-6 inches down. :p:p

Still not all the way, but what a difference! I'm a very lucky man in that I'm married to the 2nd woman that ever went that deep on me! :D

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been having a tremendous amount of fun--and sex--with a new partner. I think enough of him that I've been teaching him control, how to orgasm w/o ejaculating, etc.

I have an outstanding relationship with his cock! With me---I occasionally luck into a partnership where Mr Cock and I have an almost separate stand alone one.

I have been falling asleep with mr cock in my mouth---or waking up with it there---which says a lot.

I sometimes go to where he works and service him @ lunch...

Anyway, a couple days ago, we were out in my tack room. It's heated and I got some unobtrusive 'modifications' there.

I had his butt and legs elevated a foot or so and about level. His torso was about a 45 degree angle---and restrained---rings in wall and soft cotton ropes that 'happened' to be there---giggle~~

I was squatting over him, could put my nipples to be sucked or withhold.....nibble on his knob with my lower lips or full strokes or leave it out and ride the underside, with it up against his belly....I'm a multi-orgasmic (or continuous) tease! I've got muscles in my outer, middle and inner pussy and know how to use 'em!

For orgasms about 37 thru 40 eleben, I had a strap going from hand to hand and passing behind his neck---I could rear back ride the tiger.....

Anyhow, we've been working on his control, he was still hard when I was satiated (temporarily, at least)

I licked him clean, and asked 'now what can I do for you?'

He put some saddle pads and a sleeping bag on a low work bench.

Then proceeded to place me there, on my back, with my head hanging over and neck straight. 'Please hon---let's really take our time and try this---you can tap out, but try to relax and we'll see?

He was hard, but not like totally rigid. Kinda flexible and just a tad below full size---which was good! He stroked my hair---which I don't let almost anybody do, and was very tender and patient.

We worked his cock gently down my throat. And it was the 3 of us, in concert--me, him, and Mr Cock.

I was able to really relax my throat, he let me do the last inch or two, unbelievable, his nuts were dangling against my nose!

He started to gently stroke in and out---but said direct at any time. The slightest touch of my finger and he'd withdraw.....

I was in a very good relaxed place, soon I had my fingers over my head, helping to guide, and we stroked in and out in concert.

I could feel our cock getting harder, throbbing and pulsing......he said 'can I?' and I kinda nodded--as much as I could---giggle!

I pulled him in as far as I could, he throbbed and pulsed and shot and shot and shot hot hot hot down my throat---I really had wanted to push him part way out, so it would be n my mouth---but this worked to, and it seemed to be how he wanted it....Super Duper for me and Mr Cock~~

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always hoped it would happen to me, but never did. I'm not large by any means, but my ex-wife was probably the closest to reach the five inch mark. And now at almost 59 years old, I doubt I will see it happen in this lifetime ! I can only imagine how it must feel.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could also help you out with this. You have no idea what you're missing.
deep throating is a question of control, and the sensation is awesome, fulfilling and so fucking horny I've cum off hands free while deep throating and never had a cock I couldnt handle orally

Reactions: masqlnbtm

Xry777

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
deep throating is a question of control, and the sensation is awesome, fulfilling and so fucking horny I've cum off hands free while deep throating and never had a cock I couldnt handle orally
Aaah same. We should hookup ;)

Reactions: masqlnbtm

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be patient, I was 50 when it happened to me. This gal took my big fella all the way down to the pubes and that feeling was crazy. My head is large enough that it barely could enter her throat but what a feeling that was as it popped through... Until that point none had managed to take more than half of it for me.

I've always hoped it would happen to me, but never did. I'm not large by any means, but my ex-wife was probably the closest to reach the five inch mark. And now at almost 59 years old, I doubt I will see it happen in this lifetime ! I can only imagine how it must feel.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not that big... just a little more than average, but no woman has ever been able to deep throat me. Many have tried... that gag reflex is a tough obstacle. I've still got my fingers crossed for some day. Oh yeah, although I'd be flattered, I'm 100% positive that I wouldn't want a man to try that on me so please don't offer. :)

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not that big... just a little more than average, but no woman has ever been able to deep throat me. Many have tried... that gag reflex is a tough obstacle. I've still got my fingers crossed for some day. Oh yeah, although I'd be flattered, I'm 100% positive that I wouldn't want a man to try that on me so please don't offer. :)

I dunno---I recently became very good friends with a Phenomenal cock---never been touched by a guy--I think cock owner is as straight as they come---On a bet, with me handling it---a gay friend sucked him, for a long time.

He said it felt really really good---but that he remained apathetic about the guy---'but mouth felt good!"

My guy is coming off a long time---basically lifetime, of celibacy, he is really quite the stud---I'm going to be gone in January, I want him serviced---but NOT by a pussy---and he's agreed to try using a male cocksucker----if we can find the right one.