First time being deep throated.

D

deleted37010

i am not a throater... but i did marry a 6'4 guy who is.....he's one of those no gag.... all the way to the base for hours... no recip required throaters...
i'd only add there is a difference between a dick sucker... even the best... and a deep throater.... and someone going to the base once/twice or gagging isn't a throater....

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not that big... just a little more than average, but no woman has ever been able to deep throat me. Many have tried... that gag reflex is a tough obstacle. I've still got my fingers crossed for some day. Oh yeah, although I'd be flattered, I'm 100% positive that I wouldn't want a man to try that on me so please don't offer. :)

This is probably what I miss the most... yes even more than penetration. Though it's a close one.
But I was such a very oral person that I loved giving head and deep-throat more than just about anything.
"Just above average" .. that is what I would consider to be the absolute perfect size for deepthroating... and other things.

My wife has never been able to take more than the first 3 inches or so of me orally. To our mutual delight she takes every silly millimeter vaginally or anally.
In a previous life time I was swallowed about 80-90% by one female FWB, and completely to the hilt by a guy. Coming down his throat was a huge turn on, and by the time we got to that point I was so hard he almost couldn't get it back all the way down.

Reactions: Lvitlarge

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only one who really tried is my wife, and she couldn't get it past her tonsils. Overall, about 3" in.

I am in the never been group--ive heard both its too long (8.75-9) or too wide (as big around as my wife's wrist)--I think it's the width--cant get past the tonsils

Wow, looking at your pic you have the perfect dick for deepthroating! The length and curve down make it slide in the throat nicely. You really should find someone who can do this for you mate x

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have deep throat from two different women. Their technique was the same. They would take me to the back of their mouth and press down on my cock so hard that I thought I would bend, then pop my head would enter their throat and they could slide down easily to press their lips on my stomach and balls. They could not do it for long because they could not breathe with my cock in their throat.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend in San Francisco who is a lawyer. He has a pretty small dick, I would say about 5 inches, which was pretty fun. He has a BF who I have never met. They have this relationship that he has to ask his BF's permission if he wants to fool around with another guy. He wanted me to teach him how to deep throat more. His BF I think is about 7" and he wanted to have my friend learn how to deep throat his dick. So he agreed to let his boyfriend take lessons from me. lol.

I started meeting with him once a week for about 7 weeks. And yeah, he definitely got better. He could never quite take my entire dick down his throat, but he had no problem after that taking his boyfriend's 7" cock. His boyfriend emailed me and thanked me for tutoring his partner. He also made it clear that the lessons were finished. lol. Maybe I should open a school? If you want to know more details of this, or have questions, send me a message.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been having a tremendous amount of fun--and sex--with a new partner. I think enough of him that I've been teaching him control, how to orgasm w/o ejaculating, etc.

I have an outstanding relationship with his cock! With me---I occasionally luck into a partnership where Mr Cock and I have an almost separate stand alone one.

I have been falling asleep with mr cock in my mouth---or waking up with it there---which says a lot.

I sometimes go to where he works and service him @ lunch...

Anyway, a couple days ago, we were out in my tack room. It's heated and I got some unobtrusive 'modifications' there.

I had his butt and legs elevated a foot or so and about level. His torso was about a 45 degree angle---and restrained---rings in wall and soft cotton ropes that 'happened' to be there---giggle~~

I was squatting over him, could put my nipples to be sucked or withhold.....nibble on his knob with my lower lips or full strokes or leave it out and ride the underside, with it up against his belly....I'm a multi-orgasmic (or continuous) tease! I've got muscles in my outer, middle and inner pussy and know how to use 'em!

For orgasms about 37 thru 40 eleben, I had a strap going from hand to hand and passing behind his neck---I could rear back ride the tiger.....

Anyhow, we've been working on his control, he was still hard when I was satiated (temporarily, at least)

I licked him clean, and asked 'now what can I do for you?'

He put some saddle pads and a sleeping bag on a low work bench.

Then proceeded to place me there, on my back, with my head hanging over and neck straight. 'Please hon---let's really take our time and try this---you can tap out, but try to relax and we'll see?

He was hard, but not like totally rigid. Kinda flexible and just a tad below full size---which was good! He stroked my hair---which I don't let almost anybody do, and was very tender and patient.

We worked his cock gently down my throat. And it was the 3 of us, in concert--me, him, and Mr Cock.

I was able to really relax my throat, he let me do the last inch or two, unbelievable, his nuts were dangling against my nose!

He started to gently stroke in and out---but said direct at any time. The slightest touch of my finger and he'd withdraw.....

I was in a very good relaxed place, soon I had my fingers over my head, helping to guide, and we stroked in and out in concert.

I could feel our cock getting harder, throbbing and pulsing......he said 'can I?' and I kinda nodded--as much as I could---giggle!

I pulled him in as far as I could, he throbbed and pulsed and shot and shot and shot hot hot hot down my throat---I really had wanted to push him part way out, so it would be n my mouth---but this worked to, and it seemed to be how he wanted it....Super Duper for me and Mr Cock~~
Super hot!!!

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No woman has ever been able to deepthroat me, but a surprising number of guys can do it with ease. The first time the guy told me to just push in as far as I wanted. I was standing over him, and rocked my hips back and forth as I watched it disappear in his mouth. It was an amazing feeling and even more erotic was ejaculating while fully buried in his throat. His throat muscles seemed to grip and massage me. It's not always good tho. Sometimes the guy tries so hard to stuff it down that he bends my hard cock or scrapes with teeth and that hurts.

Check your inbox @prekka_sd ;)

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend in San Francisco who is a lawyer. He has a pretty small dick, I would say about 5 inches, which was pretty fun. He has a BF who I have never met. They have this relationship that he has to ask his BF's permission if he wants to fool around with another guy. He wanted me to teach him how to deep throat more. His BF I think is about 7" and he wanted to have my friend learn how to deep throat his dick. So he agreed to let his boyfriend take lessons from me. lol.

I started meeting with him once a week for about 7 weeks. And yeah, he definitely got better. He could never quite take my entire dick down his throat, but he had no problem after that taking his boyfriend's 7" cock. His boyfriend emailed me and thanked me for tutoring his partner. He also made it clear that the lessons were finished. lol. Maybe I should open a school? If you want to know more details of this, or have questions, send me a message.

I can't lie: it makes me very sad to hear about straight guys (and hell, gay guys too) who just aren't getting sucked properly - let alone getting anything close to a true deepthroating. I'll see videos of women barely sucking past the head of a straight guy's cock - even smaller ones - and it drives me crazy! I mean, it's not rocket science. BUT, it's about relaxing your throat, learning how to breathe, and also learning how not to gag (or to pull back when you feel the gag coming on). I realize that most straight guys are solely looking to sink the pink, so getting sucked properly isn't a big deal? But -- you all deserve much, much better!

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remeber my first time getting throated. I felt my whole cock in his mouth, and wondered where the hell all of that went. I guess I was naive; I did not think dicks could actually be inserted down the throat so deeply without someone choking to death. I was surprised. Loved it.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Practice makes perfect ;)

Being able to deepthroat doesn't mean you have "no gag reflex", or you've somehow turned it off.
The gag reflex is still totally there, but at some point you realize that just because you're gagging it's not the end of the world. You're not dying, you don't have to throw up, it's just your body's natural response. The more you do it the more you learn to tune it out ;)

Just keep practicing. I used to gag uncontrollably from just using a tongue scraper, now I can deep throat as long as I can hold my breath :oops:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't lie: it makes me very sad to hear about straight guys (and hell, gay guys too) who just aren't getting sucked properly - let alone getting anything close to a true deepthroating. I'll see videos of women barely sucking past the head of a straight guy's cock - even smaller ones - and it drives me crazy! I mean, it's not rocket science. BUT, it's about relaxing your throat, learning how to breathe, and also learning how not to gag (or to pull back when you feel the gag coming on). I realize that most straight guys are solely looking to sink the pink, so getting sucked properly isn't a big deal? But -- you all deserve much, much better!

I agree. Licking someones dick, or putting just the head in your mouth is not sucking dick. There should be an entirely different word for that. But it is not sucking cock.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been too, do it really change something to have the whole things inside her mouth ? I mean the most sensitive part of the cock is at the end, not the base... I would still be curious to met a girl that can :p

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never been too, do it really change something to have the whole things inside her mouth ? I mean the most sensitive part of the cock is at the end, not the base... I would still be curious to met a girl that can :p

But see, this is the part you're missing: when a cock is parked deep down a throat all the way, an experienced person knows how to massage the head of the cock with the throat muscles, and lick on the base and balls with the tongue. And trust me, if any guy has ever had this done to his cock, THEN he knows why a true deepthroating feels amazing!

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Practice makes perfect ;)

Being able to deepthroat doesn't mean you have "no gag reflex", or you've somehow turned it off.
The gag reflex is still totally there, but at some point you realize that just because you're gagging it's not the end of the world. You're not dying, you don't have to throw up, it's just your body's natural response. The more you do it the more you learn to tune it out ;)

Just keep practicing. I used to gag uncontrollably from just using a tongue scraper, now I can deep throat as long as I can hold my breath :oops:

Very true, @nailz! I have a gag reflex myself, and as I described earlier - it's all about the breathing and the rhythm and knowing how to pull back before a BAD gag comes on (the ones that can make you puke - which is terrible when it happens).

Reactions: nailz