First Time Bisexual Experiences: Part II

jack_again

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks everyone for your great comments and compliments on the first part of this thread.
(http://www.lpsg.org/169276-first-time-bisexual-experiences.html) Here's the conclusion of the story I began in the previous post, I hope it lives up to all of the anticipation! I still want to hear the details of your first homosexual dalliances. SO, enjoy and when you're done touching yourself, touch the keyboard! :)

We held hands on the drive to his place, over the hill and down to the lake. I asked him to never speak of our dalliance to anyone, to which he agreed. He then went on a slight tirade about my gal pal's mother who could sometimes be a bit overbearing. He had the lower level apartment of a modest home with a wonderful view. Moonlight glinted off of ripples on the calm lake beyond the lawn in the back yard. He offered me wine and pot and I took a sip and a puff. He put on a video, some crappy tale about wind surfers who promptly engaged in sodomy, but it didn't much hold my attention.

Then he said, "Undress with me." We stood there in the dark, face to face, illuminated only by the glow of the television and the lunar ambiance and kissed. I grabbed both our dicks and frotted them together them in my hand. His cock was relatively smaller than mine, of which he seemed ashamed, but would soon prove to be perfect for the job of taking my gay cherry. From then on we were a whir of sexual sensuality. Kissing, cock sucking; an amorous struggle in the dimly lit room. Soon he had a condom on and was laying back on the carpeted floor as I tentatively eased my ass down onto his erect dick. Being the first time, it was a bit awkward so he suggested I lay back and he hoisted my legs and plunged deep into me. The sensation was intense and immensely erotic. He fucked away and stroked my cock at the same time and all I did was writhe in immeasurable ecstasy. He turned me over onto my knees and prepared to take me doggy-style. Before so he asked me if he could put all of his weight on me which I thought was funny but polite. As he sank in from behind I started to grunt in anguish, "It stings!" I cried. Again, he whispered in my ear, "Can you take it?" and continued to relentlessly thrust away. Even though he had a condom on, I asked him not to cum inside me, so, when he was ready, he pulled out and jerked his wad off onto my chest.

We got up off of the carpet and collapsed in a sweaty embrace on the couch, gazing exhaustedly out onto the gently glittering, moonlit water. He asked me about my first gay experiences, and I had to admit that this was really my first. He told me that he'd known that he was gay since he was a boy. I asked him if he had a boyfriend and he said that he found it easier to be alone. All the time I was thinking to myself how strange it was that we had hung out before so many times with my girlfriend at her parents house next door. Me playing the macho straight guy, hot tubbing, gentile cocktail parties and the like; he even once implied that I was gay in front of the girl I had a crush on.

Tiring of all the talk, I eased down and started again to suck his cock and he chuckled with delight. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was soon again rock hard. We went for another round of fucking and sucking on the floor and it wasn't long before he came again. Not as voluminously this time, but still pretty good for an olderish guy.I was pretty well worn by this point and it must have been about four o'clock in the morning. I finally shot my load all over my chest and cheek when he jerked me off while fingering my loosened hole. I know a lot of guys like to take matters into their own hands when they ejaculate, but I really much prefer it when some one helps me out.

As is often the case for me whenever I have gay sex, that after cumming I feel like escaping, having no interest in either cuddling nor carousing. I hurriedly started getting dressed and my plunderer sort of dejectedly queried, "So, I don't get to sleep in your arms?" I told him no, I thanked him and said that we should meet again. We never did. And I started the long walk home all alone in the silent dead of the night.

Reactions: JakeEdge

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chest and cheek when he jerked me off while fingering my loosened hole. I know a lot of guys like to take matters into their own hands when they ejaculate, but I really much prefer it when some one helps me out.

As is often the case for me whenever I have gay sex, that after cumming I feel like escaping, having no interest in either cuddling nor carousing.

THANKs J
Wonderful .. intriguing your closing remarks
Agree' .. wholeheartedly
enz

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, my animal urges are stirred by the story too; but, hot as it is it shows a great lack of what is surely essential in any really worthy sexual relationship. It did allow for the fires to be damped down for a bit, but except on a very visceral level it showed nothing of the beauty and mystery of human sexual coupling. My taste is for the five star setting where absolutely nothing is missing from what should be the joyous communion of two persons whose bonds are confirmed by the sex. O.K. so I'm a "romantic" but I do think you may admit that I do have a taste for the best.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just a very fucking hot story, the next door neighbor takes you and noone else knows. just knowing here is there every time you visited your girlfriend's house must have stirred you up after that fatefull night.