First time BJ

86cutlass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, this is my first post.

This is kind of an odd question, but here we go...

I am engaged to a girl, and we are waiting to have intercourse until we are married. I know this seems odd anymore, please respect our personal beliefs. We are both very spiritual.

So, we have been trying to abstain from anything beyond passionate kissing and body contact for months now, and finally gave in performing oral sex on each other this week.

I am 8" long and 6" around and a virgin. She has only had sex with one guy, and performed oral on a few.

I expected to cum fairly quickly, as I don't last more than 5 minutes or so masturbating. But I got hard and lasted for a while without ejaculating. I've started doing Kegels in preparation for our wedding night, but only for a week or so.

Part of this is because the guys she's done oral for have all been much smaller, and she's not used to dealing with a big one. She's told me that it hurts her jaw to hold it that wide open for very long, and so she can only go down on me in for a fairly short period of time. Still, she was working on me off and on in small spurts for probably 30 minutes and I still didn't climax, but I was hard and definitely enjoying it. Does this seem unusual?

I had a few mental blocks messing with me.

Firstly, it's hard to resist the urge to just have sex with her, because she really has craved size and is very excited that I can give her that much size. The only guy she's had sex with was very small and never gave her an orgasm, and none of the guys who have fingered her have given her one either. So I want to be able to share that with her. Beyond that, I fingered her, and she can take 3 fingers, and is deeper than I can even hit with my middle finger, and was increasingly pleasured with each additional finger. So we both know that I'm going to give her her first orgasm (and she'll be able to take my size), and that's exciting, but we have to wait, which sucks.

Secondly, I felt bad that I hadn't cummed for her, because we're very in love and unselfish about pleasing each other, and I know she wants to be able to push me to climax, so it almost like after a while I was trying to climax on purpose for her, and that just doesn't work.

So my questions are this:

Is it unusual to last a lot longer during oral or even vaginal sex than you do when masturbating? Do you think being mentally distracted with that other crap had something to do with it?

Also, the other guys she's done oral on were small enough she could fit them entirely in her mouth, and they cummed very quickly, so she really doesn't know a whole lot about what to do with a larger one, or how to use her hands or anything.

If any of you ladies have any tips on that, that would be great, because she's asked me to help her out with that.

We don't plan on having a whole lot of oral sex until we're married (and then there will be a lot of it, because we are both very horny), but until then I'd like to be able to help her.

Any help from you guys would be awesome. Thanks!

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think you are a bit hung up about what you want to do when, having to compromise on what you want to do when, and your girlfriends previous sexual experience. I would say that you need to take things slowly and do what feels right at the time rather than do this now but not to often and something else after you are married, but the decision is yours.

It is not surprising that you took longer to cum than you expected. You need to get to know each other and what you do and don`t like. When you masturbate you have loads of experience, have done it many times before, and know what works for you. You need to find out what works for each other, and have a great time in doing so. You might not get it right first time, but have fun working at it. Having staying power is no bad thing anyway.

Durring intercourse bigger is not necessarily better, orgasms are not automatic with a big penis you still have to work at it and find out what suits you as a couple. It is good that your partner is turned on anticipating sex with a big penis, becase that is a positive start. Even better if she is turned on and gagging for sex with you as a person who just happens to have a large one!

I can understand the problem with jaw ache as my boyfriend has a large girth. Sticking the whole thing in her mouth for extended length of times is not the only answer. You can alternate between hand job and mouth(vagina too when you are doing that), lick and kiss sensative areas of the penis, or use a combination of hand and mouth at the same time.

Anyway you have a wonderful voyage of discovery ahead of you. Enjoy.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know lots of men who say they never climax from a blow job, so you really mustn't worry.

And I completely commend you on making the decision to wait until you're married to have sex, it's refreshing to hear from a guy who isn't just bragging about all the banging he's done!!

Just relax and try to enjoy it, don't feel pressured to be like everyone else, everyone reacts differently to certain stimulation. You'll find what does and doesn't work for you, and it'll be fun working it all out.

Best wishes and very good luck on your future marriage

Denise x

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She shouldn't have to "hold" her mouth open to perform oral. As long as her teeth aren't jagged, there shouldn't be a reason to do that. I would think she should be able to relax her jaw and let the penis go in.

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not unusual at all...I have some very sensitive spots on my cock and know where they are and they are not necessarily spots that get contact during intercourse or oral....

I have a spot on my cocl that is a bit of extra skn left over from when I was circumsized and it is crazy sensitive. Old glf called my "the man clit" hahaha....