first time bottom tips?

notsoshabby

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm getting to bottom tonight for my first time. Are there any tips that can help make it a good experience? I've taken dildos plenty but this guy is quite a bit thicker. I know slow and lots of lube but anything else? Positions? Preparation?

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Use a ENema hours before u do, nothing is more gross than ur shit on a dudes dick...depending on preference you can use the stuff in it or pour half of it out . or jus pour out all of it and use warm water. take ur time and dont rush it, make sure u empty out completely or until the water is clear when u release.

Squirt.Hold.Release....Squirt.Hold.Release....Squirt.Hold.Release.....Squirt.Hold.Release

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to go on my side and to have the guy back onto my cock and ride me feels great and he can set the pace.
and yes the rare times i do bottom i make sure i am clean

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
Being clean would obviously be a good tip. Other than that, positions and stuff like that is preference really, try a few if you're not sure what to go with.

And some guys find it hurts, some guys find it doesn't. If it does, do actually say so instead of bearing with it if you're not enjoying it.

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Easiest position? Lay on your side, and aloow him to enter you,either him laying on his side, or with him perpendicular to your body. Your body is more relaxed this way. Nico swears by it, and I have to say I agree with him. I was exclusively a top,but bottomed for the first time a little over three years ago. I was having a rough time of it,until Nico sugested this.

You would need to ask him for the mechanics of it all,as I don`t remember the mechanics of it all,but it works!

Alternately,seeing as how you vcan already take dildos, you can lay on your stomach, and have him slowly enter you. Lots of lube, and easing in and backing out help. I would recomend foreplay beforehand,to get you relaxed. If he is into it,have him rim you.

I will risk the wrath of Nico by advocating fingers to help stretch you out some. Make sure his hands are not too terribly rough,nails trimmed very short and filed. For extra smoothness, you can have him use a glove. If you feel pain or discomfort,have him stop. You may be one of the oddballs who don`t like fingerplay*

*Nico I adore you,but that is beyond odd to me.

Clean out before any play with WATER only. Use a bulb or gravity feed anal douche. Warm water only. Give your self a few hours before play to clean out and let the residual water reabsorb (there will be some)

Other than that, play safe, relax,speak up,and have fun! Let him know if you are experiencing any sort of difficulty,or if you need to pause or stop. Do not be discouraged if you cannot take all of him or go for very long before calling a halt to activities. It took me 3 or 4 times before I could bottom comfortably.

Hopefully Nico will chime in, but I know he is trying to limit his time here.

notsoshabby

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well.... I cleaned out with warm water a few hours before. Stretched a bit with my dildo. It hurt bad when his head first popped in. I just had him stop and hold it there. After a quick second, I slid him into my tight ass. Before I knew it, I was telling him to fuck my ass hard. He was really good. Kept adding lube which helped tons. He fucked me for 25 of the best minutes of my sex life. It was fucking awesome. I couldn't believe how much I liked it. it is something I plan on doing a lot more of. Thanks everyone for the advice.