First time bottom

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With the right guy bottoming is great, I've only had one (probably trying to change that though ; ). I'm versatile so a little of each is great for me, a lot of both is even better. And if WZ is a liar then how do we know the guys trying to call him out about lying aren't actually lying and really wish they were getting f#%&ed every which way from Sunday lol this is the Internet for better or worse. I like hearing about which I fantasize. Been trying for a bit now to get filled in both ends XD

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tonight i had sex with two boys. my first Fuck buddy and our married, black friend. it was a fun but demanding dynamic. neither guy was interested in anything except getting off. id never seen Joe, the married friends dick, so i took my time sucking it. i kept him between my lips and enjoyed the new cock. Matt is still the perfect fit for my tight butt, and Fucked me to completion. nothing like a pulsing, Cumming cock! i had one deep in me, and then another pulsing in my mouth. Joe enjoyed the head, and i want more of his Cum!

My Christmas wish!!

Gijoe209

Just Browsing
Media
I met this guy online and he came to my apartment late one nite. I was only planning on sucking his cock. I have only played with a dildo from time to time, so Im kinda tight. After a while of getting his cock sucked he wanted some ass. He asked me "do you want some in your ass"? I just looked up from his cock and said nurvously "yeah". He got up and behind me, holding my left ass while he lubed his cock. I felt him press up against my hole and slide in a bit. It hurt, so he went slow until I was able to accept him. He fucked me so good and hit my spot until I came all over my bed. He kept pounding my ass from behind and asked me where I wanted his cum. In my ass. It was so good. Went to sleep with his cum in my ass.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not to state the obvious, but the best part of bottoming is definitely the prostate. the key to being a skilled top is IMO to hit the bottom's prostate and make him moan lol...

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met this guy online and he came to my apartment late one nite. I was only planning on sucking his cock. I have only played with a dildo from time to time, so Im kinda tight. After a while of getting his cock sucked he wanted some ass. He asked me "do you want some in your ass"? I just looked up from his cock and said nurvously "yeah". He got up and behind me, holding my left ass while he lubed his cock. I felt him press up against my hole and slide in a bit. It hurt, so he went slow until I was able to accept him. He fucked me so good and hit my spot until I came all over my bed. He kept pounding my ass from behind and asked me where I wanted his cum. In my ass. It was so good. Went to sleep with his cum in my ass.

Be sure to get tested for HIV.

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I could be a bottom. Jerking off, in my head, I'm the bottom. But when push comes to shove (so to speak), I am the top. I chicken out and give up at the first ounce of pain haha... TIPS????

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend over right now, just sucked his long cock and bottomed for the first time. I love sucking dick, but this was my first time getting Fucked. definitely won't be the last. I feel great. kinda dirty. kinda like a slut lol. but im about to take it again!

muahahahaha another one had drank the kool-aid.