First time buying a pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by thicknmeaty83, Oct 19, 2011.

1. thicknmeaty83

thicknmeaty83 New Member

I'm 6.6 inches long and 2.2 inches thick. I want to get to be about 7.5 and a bit thicker.

So I was wondering what's the best penis pump available? Or the best for a smaller budget? Or if anyone could just give me a variety of options...

I've been doing PE excercises for over 6 months and gained a lot of girth but not that much in length, and I want to start using pumps.

Please help!

2. hans19

hans19 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Try the Boston Pump Mitty Pump with gauge.Its around $65.00 and it keeps a good pressure.

3. hardbanana

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would go with the bathmate if I was you, don't know how 2.2 width converts into girth for you, but it you're over 6 inch girth you're going to need the goliath, may be a little on the dear side, but worth the investment

4. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My first ever purchase was one from Vacu tech... $100+ but very durable great quality and excellent customer service.... If you're going for a vac might as well go for a reputable and high quality one as it is..

5. lifterbill

lifterbill Active Member

What are your current stats, Bodybuilder1980? May I ask your size when you started pumping, how long you have been at it, etc?

6. f0zzie05

f0zzie05 New Member

Go on eBay and order the Dr Kaplan 2.25" x 9" pump see if u can get the 3" tube too, I got both in a deal from NY Bella for about $100 bucks. After 6 mo you'll need to get a brake bleeder bc plastic pump breaks ; ) I enjoy mine a lot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice