First time buying a pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by thicknmeaty83, Oct 19, 2011.

1. thicknmeaty83

thicknmeaty83 New Member

I'm 6.6 inches long and 2.2 inches thick. I want to get to be about 7.5 and a bit thicker.

So I was wondering what's the best penis pump available? Or the best for a smaller budget? Or if anyone could just give me a variety of options...

I've been doing PE excercises for over 6 months and gained a lot of girth but not that much in length, and I want to start using pumps.

Please help!

2. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    Try the Boston Pump Mitty Pump with gauge.Its around $65.00 and it keeps a good pressure.

3. hardbanana

hardbanana New Member

Albums:
    I would go with the bathmate if I was you, don't know how 2.2 width converts into girth for you, but it you're over 6 inch girth you're going to need the goliath, may be a little on the dear side, but worth the investment

4. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Active Member

Albums:
    My first ever purchase was one from Vacu tech... $100+ but very durable great quality and excellent customer service.... If you're going for a vac might as well go for a reputable and high quality one as it is..

5. lifterbill

lifterbill Member

What are your current stats, Bodybuilder1980? May I ask your size when you started pumping, how long you have been at it, etc?

6. f0zzie05

f0zzie05 New Member

Go on eBay and order the Dr Kaplan 2.25" x 9" pump see if u can get the 3" tube too, I got both in a deal from NY Bella for about $100 bucks. After 6 mo you'll need to get a brake bleeder bc plastic pump breaks ; ) I enjoy mine a lot

Draft saved Draft deleted