first time cyber fuck

wishing31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, everyone, I just had my first experience with cyber sex last night, and I thought it would be a good subject for a thread. Maybe everyone could post their experiences of their "first time".

Last night I went to the chat room and a guy asked me to chat privately, so we started chatting. Nice normal things at first. He was quite a bit younger than me, but he said that was ok with him. Anyway one thing led to another, and then we were sharing pics, and talking dirty. Of course my husband was watching me the whole time getting extreemly aroused because another guy was getting off to my pics and I was getting hot too. So near the end I asked the guy where he wanted to cum, and he said all over my sweet ass. So typical guy, he gets off, and then says he has to get some sleep. So I say OK, I gotta go get off on my hubby after that. So he takes me to bed, tells me how hot I am, and makes me cum. Then he asks me how I want him to cum, and I say all over my ass! He said he knew I'd say that cuz I'm a bad girl. So then he does just that. It was so hot, I could hardly sleep all night thinking about it.

So, I'd like to hear from all of you out there. What was your first time like?:wink:

With you dear, I swear our cam sessions have been the best ones I have ever done. Makes me cum everytime!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aloha wishing, great thread and love your story ;-p good on you and hubby too for exploring all of this craziness together, using it to grow together even more, and yes, to get your rocks off solid in the process, can't be beat ;-p

as for my first cyber, it was here too camming with a sweet young thing who wsa just fantastic. we both couldn't get over each other and it was long, hard and intense. i loved watching her touch herself in her unusual way, seeing her body react and doing anything i could to take her higher, and she did fantastic things for me as well, we were infatuated for that fleeting several months, she always wanted to see me cum in different ways, the mirror being the coup de grace ;-p ahhhhh, first lust, there's nothing like it!

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Wishing. I haven't tried it, but would love you to show me sometime! Let me know if you want to educate someone ;)