First time - ensimmäinen kerta

koivikko

Just Browsing
Media
I've just recently turned 18 (this week actually - 23rd!) and well I'm about to have sex with my (girl?)friend. The problem is that she's a virgin and she's afraid it will be hell for her because i'm on the big side (8''x6''2' or so). I really like her and I want to make it as nice as I can with plenty of foreplay and afterplay (what's the opposite of foreplay). Infact she said she didn't want to but yesterday we were having fun and she said she really wanted now and it took me by surprise. Obviously there's a strong desire between us but I don't want to make it difficult.
She's 18 as well. She doesn't masturbate and has never done anything more than kissing (but she knows what she's doing though...somehow).

So please help me before it happens. I don't want to hurt her. How long would it take for a more normal sexlife?

Thanks alot,
Paljon kiitoksia,

Koivikko

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So please help me before it happens. I don't want to hurt her. How long would it take for a more normal sexlife?

Thanks alot,
Paljon kiitoksia,

Koivikko[/QUOTE]

Moi Koivikko! Tämän saitin pojilta saat varmasti hyvää neuvoa! Olennaista on nautiskella rauhassa ja hyvällä mielellä. Kun halut kasvaa, kaikki helpottuu. Pidä (eka kerroilla) äärellä liukuvoidetta niin että voit kunnolla leikkiä (sormilla) paikat rennoiks.
Step by step:)

Iloa hommiin!

FinnMan