first time experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by louisboutell, Aug 28, 2009.

1. louisboutell

louisboutell New Member

hey guys im a bi, hung student from NZ. i am really interested in hearing about guys first sexual experience with another guy(s). :biggrin1:

2. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    I'm still a noob on that front. I made out with a boy on a dare in a room full of people last year. It was hot.

3. louisboutell

louisboutell New Member

is that all you've done? thats hot man

4. louisboutell

louisboutell New Member

my first time was with a guy i met online. He was ten years older than me and after chatting for awhile he told me he was near my house. So i found out where he was and he picked me up in his van. It was so exhilirating not knowing who he was but that i was gonna get with him. Turned out he was a very hot apple picker from a nearby orchard. He had just finished work and was wearing a ripped singlet. His tanned muscles were rippling through the thin cotton and his sweat just turned me on even more. We drove without talking up to a deserted carpark and hopped in the back of the van. He had a matress set up there which obviously had been used many times before. Without a word he took me in his arms and pressed his hot lips to mine. Before i knew it we were tumblin round on the matress tongues hands everywhere.. i was completely lost in ecstacy. I made my way down his chiseled chest and abs and followed the light blond trail disappearing into his short shorts. I pulled them down and was greeted by a a very large, thick semihard cock with alot of large bulging veins. I lowered my tongue down his shaft and tasted a cock for the first time.. pure heaven! the rest of the afternoon was spent sucking, fucking and rimming... the best afternoon ever! we still meet from time to time... opened me up to a whole new world

5. Contour

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats fucking hot brother! Better head to Nelson then, that sounds like where its at!

Draft saved Draft deleted