First Time Feeling Another Man's Cock....

D

deleted8734261

My first time was with a friend in high school, we actually planned on hooking up - we went hiking, went off the trail and started jerking off. I remember the warmth of his dick as I grabbed it for the first time. It was smaller than mine by about a half inch, but it felt so good to feel this new kind of dick (he was uncut, I’m cut). He ended up sucking my dick til I came, but that was all we did. He told me all he wanted was to suck me, he didn’t need to be sucked, so we left after that. He lives across the country now - how I wish we could recreate that day.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was with a friend in high school, we actually planned on hooking up - we went hiking, went off the trail and started jerking off. I remember the warmth of his dick as I grabbed it for the first time. It was smaller than mine by about a half inch, but it felt so good to feel this new kind of dick (he was uncut, I’m cut). He ended up sucking my dick til I came, but that was all we did. He told me all he wanted was to suck me, he didn’t need to be sucked, so we left after that. He lives across the country now - how I wish we could recreate that day.

Do you still talk with him abt it?

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Won’t go into the personal details of how this game about... but the only time I’ve touched another’s manhood it felt like this:

just like the first poster, I was shocked by how different it felt compared to when I’ve felt my own bulge or piece. Removing the sensation of BEING touch left the focus solely on how it felt.

my impressions were:

1) how soft the package felt through pants. Like a pillow in a pillow case

2) grasping the soft dick, the main thing I remember was the texture of the inner tube under the soft skin. It felt almost like a honey comb of crisscrossing stings across a rubber surface. Overplayed with soft flesh like the ear lobe.

this entire moment was very brief. And was a one-off in my life. But I do remember thinking how strange it felt. And being surprised that it felt so strange given that I’d touched my own every day of my life.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Won’t go into the personal details of how this game about... but the only time I’ve touched another’s manhood it felt like this:

just like the first poster, I was shocked by how different it felt compared to when I’ve felt my own bulge or piece. Removing the sensation of BEING touch left the focus solely on how it felt.

my impressions were:

1) how soft the package felt through pants. Like a pillow in a pillow case

2) grasping the soft dick, the main thing I remember was the texture of the inner tube under the soft skin. It felt almost like a honey comb of crisscrossing stings across a rubber surface. Overplayed with soft flesh like the ear lobe.

this entire moment was very brief. And was a one-off in my life. But I do remember thinking how strange it felt. And being surprised that it felt so strange given that I’d touched my own every day of my life.

Love your detailed description.. Still remember the same strange feeling, that it felt so different from the own cock.
Soft and hard somehow at the same time.
Plus this guy stilll had his foreskin, while I am low cut. Means first time I felt moving the skin over the head - very strange :)

Cologuy19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My first time was with a masseur. We worked our way up to me groping him. He got hard very quickly and i was borrowing massage oil from him to stroke his cock. Great cock - medium size and really hard. It's kind of cool making someone hard. I didn't last long once he started stroking me though.

tustin02614

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What was your thoughts and experiences the first time you put your hands on another guy's cock?

It was very surprising to me as to how a cock really felt! Even though I have felt my own forever, once you remove the sensations of stimulation you feel through the cock, you never get to fully grasp how the dick itself feels in your hands.

In my first time I got to put my hand on a guy's soft package as we layed on a bed. It felt like a squishy mass of warm flesh under my hand. I then seperated his shaft from his big nut sack and felt its silky softness and plasticity. I stroked it and l felt it start to swell ... I'm just feeling this and not seeing it.

His cock grew stiff, bulging and forcing my grasp to open wider. He was girthy and the contrast of it in my hand compared to my thin erection was breathtaking! It seemed massive and powerful! I finally looked at it, raising my head from the bed to take in the view. I was hooked!

I always relish the feeling of pure , big cock in my hands. Constantly crave it again!

Oh WOW. I just hit 60, and for the first time I am really curious about giving a HJ. I want to know what a dick feels like in my hands. Feel it get hard, and then feel it spasm. Wish this feeling would have come on 20 years ago!!

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh WOW. I just hit 60, and for the first time I am really curious about giving a HJ. I want to know what a dick feels like in my hands. Feel it get hard, and then feel it spasm. Wish this feeling would have come on 20 years ago!!

I guess you could rubber band your dick until it “goes to sleep”.. then feel it with your hand to recreate the “touch only” sensation. Like when you hand falls asleep after laying down on it wrong.... just be careful... would want a tragic “stumping”

tustin02614

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess you could rubber band your dick until it “goes to sleep”.. then feel it with your hand to recreate the “touch only” sensation. Like when you hand falls asleep after laying down on it wrong.... just be careful... would want a tragic “stumping”

Well, that, or I could just go jack someone off. LOL. That might be easier, and would not only satisfy my curiosity, but would give some dude some temporary relief as well. I am such a giver. LOL

HDRacer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was when I was very young. From the moment I had it in my hand and then in my mouth I loved it. I could not get enough of it.

A love for cock is something that remains today. There are some things a woman just can not give you.

Lhs491

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was really young, pre puberty. At our remote cabin in N. MN. Had a buddy a bay away that I fished with who was in his mid teens. He also had a little brother who was younger than me. I was at his cabin on a Saturday. His parents were gone for the day. No other people around and it was very hot. We decided to go swimming. I was raised skinny dipping with my sisters when we were at our cabin so when my buddy said, “let’s skinny dip I thought nothing of it. We went into his cabin to get out of our clothes (cut off shorts, tighty whiteys and a tee shirt.). I got naked and when I turned around my eyes almost popped out of my head. My buddy had a huge, soft man-cock (At least it’s looked huge to me at the time.) and a full bush. His little brothers face got red and he said, “look at that huge bush” and then laughed. Not sure if I thought more about it than that. The little brother and I ran out to jump in the lake and my buddy said he’d be there in a second. So we’re swimming around when my buddy steps out and sprints to the dock, his rock hard cock slapping his belly and his huge balls bouncing between his legs as he ran. He jumped in and swam over to us. His erection clearly visible under the water. His little brother grabbed it, (In retrospect, I doubt it was the first time they had played around.) and says to me, “feel this thing, it’s huge!” Intrigued yet innocent as heck, I asked my buddy if I could touch it and he said, “sure!” All I really remember was that I couldn’t get my fingers all the way around it cuz it was so thick, and that his head was enormous. I immediately popped wood and my buddy grabbed it, squeezed it, felt my balls and touched/fingered my asshole. That was it, and I didn’t ever think much about it afterwards, at least not until I went through puberty and began masturbating. I wish more had happened but it never did. Couple years later the cabin was sold and I’ve not seen him since.
This is a fucking hot story

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mi primera vez fue con un monitor en un campamento de verano, y dos amigos más, jugamos al juego de las galletas, nos masturbamos y terminamos en la galleta el último en terminar se come la galleta, yo fui el último y tuve que comerme la galleta Lleno de cargas, al día siguiente nos quedamos otra vez y me lo metieron por primera vez, dolía mucho y era la primera vez que me chorreaba semen por el culo
:eek::D:yum :p muy bien hecho ! :laughing:

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is great to feel a another guys cock, much different from your own as the sensations are gone, I think holding from a different angle always them feel & look bigger, even if they are the same size as yourself.

I was young & had regular activity with my best freind, he was hung even then, I loved to play with him

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time feeling a man's cock is pretty exhilarating. Nothing else has that fleshy and soft, but firm and rigid inner core. It's so taboo, knowing that you're holding another man's penis. You have so much power in your hand, and so much power over him too. That moment that I feel his hard cock in my hand, a rush of thoughts instantly overwhelms me because I know that I'm about to go on a journey that I never get tired of: A fat dick head poking my throat, balls in my mouth, cock slapping on my face, sweet precum to lick off that hot slit followed by thick hot sperm shooting out on my tongue and down my throat as he leaves his body for 30 seconds.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time feeling a man's cock is pretty exhilarating. Nothing else has that fleshy and soft, but firm and rigid inner core. It's so taboo, knowing that you're holding another man's penis. You have so much power in your hand, and so much power over him too. That moment that I feel his hard cock in my hand, a rush of thoughts instantly overwhelms me because I know that I'm about to go on a journey that I never get tired of: A fat dick head poking my throat, balls in my mouth, cock slapping on my face, sweet precum to lick off that hot slit followed by thick hot sperm shooting out on my tongue and down my throat as he leaves his body for 30 seconds.
Dayum!

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shared the story below on my blog, it describes the events that lead to my first and only time holding another man’s package.

So I grew up in the Midwest for many years which is prone to snowstorms. I remember an instance when I was about 23 and we had received about a foot of snow. This particular day I wanted to shoot pool with my buddy from high school, Paul. Paul is a straight, single(at the time) stocky type of guy. He played either offensive or defensive line when we were in H.S. He was about 6’1 and I would estimate about 225 relatively solid pounds.

He still lived at home with his parents so I went to pick him up there. When I got there he was out front in a snowsuit shoveling away. He said he had to clear the snow before we could go hang out. He was just about done when I arrived, so I just stood out and talked to him as he finished.

About 10 minutes later he was done and we went out back to the garage so he could put the shovel and salt away. When we got back there we discovered the wind had blown his garage door shut. Not wanting to take off his gloves, or put down the shovel and salt, he asked if I would reach in his pocket and grab the keys.

This particular snowsuit(unbeknown to me at the time) had front pockets on either side and it also had slits just behind those pockets that let your hands inside the suit. This in case you need access to the pockets of the pants you are wearing underneath the snowsuit.

So i plunged my right hand into the slit on his right side, thinking it was the snowsuit pocket, and got a HANDFUL of not-his-keys. Not only that, apparently he didn’t have on pants underneath, only a pair of boxers. I believe they were boxers because while my thumb and other fingers felt fabric, my index fingers definitely hit hair as I figured it must have slipped inside the fly of his boxer.

It was only there for the briefest of seconds before Paul lurched back and said, sort of with a chuckle, “Dude, wtf?!”. It was totally harmless and we both laughed like hell. Later when we shot pool I bought the beers. I figured he’d earned it, lol.

I didn’t get to actually see it, but I know this: Paul’s soft dick and balls easily filled my right hand up and with it being cold out I truly got an appreciation for how massive his warm bulge was. Sometimes even to this day when I see a guy in a snowsuit it gives me a little tingle.

D

deleted13888921

The first time for me when I was young. My school buddy and I wanted to get naked and mess around. We rubbed dicks, and then rubbed our bodies together. Then J sucked me! Wow, that felt so good! We did this for some years. J grew into a real stud. Beautiful ripped body, very good looking. I then played with some more willing friends to get naked and mess around. First time I popped a huge load, it was with a guy...and it was fantastic. Around this time I also started fucking girls too....and the rest is history.