First Time Feeling Another Man's Cock....

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Won’t go into the personal details of how this game about... but the only time I’ve touched another’s manhood it felt like this:

just like the first poster, I was shocked by how different it felt compared to when I’ve felt my own bulge or piece. Removing the sensation of BEING touch left the focus solely on how it felt.

my impressions were:

1) how soft the package felt through pants. Like a pillow in a pillow case

2) grasping the soft dick, the main thing I remember was the texture of the inner tube under the soft skin. It felt almost like a honey comb of crisscrossing stings across a rubber surface. Overplayed with soft flesh like the ear lobe.

this entire moment was very brief. And was a one-off in my life. But I do remember thinking how strange it felt. And being surprised that it felt so strange given that I’d touched my own every day of my life.
Please do go into details!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first feel of another man's cock was in a hotel sauna. It felt amazing that my hand was in control of his pleasure. It was soon replaced by my mouth. Two firsts in one go and no regrets.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first experince was when i was in gym shower , being uncut , i was asked , if i would like to dock , i have along foreskin , i was take back by this , i was curious and he took hold of my cock , pulled back my foreskin and put his cut cock into my foreskin , wow what a feeling it was , having another man working your cock .

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first experince was when i was in gym shower , being uncut , i was asked , if i would like to dock , i have along foreskin , i was take back by this , i was curious and he took hold of my cock , pulled back my foreskin and put his cut cock into my foreskin , wow what a feeling it was , having another man working your cock .
How absolutely beautiful it is that he shared this experience with you!! So much love for guys who bring that much pleasure to other men.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time I saw another boy's cock was when we went skinny dipping. I realized that cocks were different because I wasn't cut, so mine looked bigger.

But later in college the guy that introduced me to my bi side was the first hard cock I ever saw or felt. He was every bit as big as I was, so it felt similar but so different to hold his. Stroking was a bit different, too, because my foreskin slips over my head quite easily, but his did not.

He thought mine was fascinating, while I tried to get used to his. I think we figured things out quickly enough.

Now, the first time I handled a cock that was appreciably bigger than mine was this black guy who was also fascinated by my foreskin. He had to be eight inches and almost too big around to fully grasp. I told him I didn't bottom, and he said he'd never try to top.

I couldn't get enough of that big black dick. It was hard, veiny and shiny. My jaws ached. But he just wanted me to dock him and take pictures. So, if you're browsing some sites and see a white dick looking like it's swallowing a big black dick, that's me.

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time I touched another guy was such a surprise. I was hanging out with a friend that I had been fantasizing about for years. We were sitting in my car drinking beers, he got out to take a leak and got back in with his dick still out. I followed his lead and did the same. He reached over and touched my dick like he was inspecting it. Still in disbelief that this was happening, I reached over and took his in my hand and stroked it a little. He then asked me to kiss his dick, so I leaned over and gave it a little kiss. He asked me to kiss it more and the next thing I knew there was a cock in my mouth.

D

deleted13775551

I was so curious just to feel another guys balls and see him get hard. First time was on a camping trip, sharing a two man tent. He was older, so he had hairy balls and a good sized dick soft, at least it looked like a good size close up. He let me explore my curiosity and it made me want more.

aleloth

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My first time was in school. I don't exactly remember how it happened but my friend groped my dick accidentally. He was surprised at first (I later realized I was WAY BIGGER than average at that age). Told him he had to return the favour. Went to the toilet during lunch break and dropped our pants in the same stall to have a look. Turned out I was much bigger and thicker than he was. We then proceeded to give each other handjobs every day for a few weeks after that.

I'm pretty sure that could've transitioned into something more but he had a girlfriend already and I was afraid to make a move.

MajorTom69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was curious and found a local guy on a chat forum on a linewire or one of those sites a long time ago. Talked and went over to his house. He was married but his wife was at work. We sat down and I was very nervous. He tried to start making out but I wasn't really into that so I turned away, he whispered "okay" and then too off his briefs. He was already very hard and I looked at it and then wrapped my hands around it. It was warm, and soft and hard at the same time you know. Then I stroked it a bit and he liked it, so I leaned over and realized a hard cock was headed to my lips. I wrapped my lips around him and started to give him head. I wasn't sure if I was doing a good job but then he told me to slow down he didn't want to cum so fast. I gave him head but didn't even realize when he came I was so nervous.

First time for me was in a secondhand bookshop, between the shelves of books in an upstairs section- we were so keen to touch that we later went to a local park to continue. It seems so stupid now to do that sort of thing in public but I recall thinking of nothing else all day.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first time was camping with a friend. I woke up and he was jacking me off. It felt good, so he continued until I shot my load.

I felt obligated to return the favor, so I jerked him until he had a release as well. He had a very small dick, in comparison to mine. I wasn't really in the mood after my cum, but felt I owed it to him.

We did it one other time after that. I found a dirty book my Dad had. We were laying on a bed and I was reading it out loud. Pretty soon, he reached over and was rubbing my dick. Then he pulled down my pants and started jerking me off.

This was a little later in life, and I had found that lubed felt better. Asked if he ever tried that and he said no. So I went and grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and I gave him a handjob. He was a quick cummer both times we did the nasty. I felt better with him cumming first, as my desire was not gone and still horny. He then worked my dick with lotion until climax. We never discussed it again. Shit happen's as aa teenager.

lighthero33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was in college, which was also the first time I hooked up with a guy. It was an interesting sensation. He was smaller than me, which I actually enjoyed because I felt like I was able to do a lot more in terms of blowing him. We started making out, and got naked quickly. He touched me first, and I returned the favor in short term. It was an interesting thing since I knew what a cock felt like, but also knew touching my own caused the pleasure. This time I was feeling a cock but didn't get the added effect. Which wasn't bad at all, it was just like "oh this is different".

The far more interesting one was that I was somebody's first cock. He was a straight but curious guy I talked to on Grindr. We had chatted on the app quite a bit before meeting up. We went to a secluded place and I got in the back of his truck. He was nervous as hell about it, but I didn't mind and I had assured him before we even met that we could stop at any time or do whatever he wanted. So we started by just jerking off next to each other, and then he asked me to jerk him off. I reached over and I'll never forget the sound he made when I first touched him. I started stroking him and he cummed. We initially had talked and said he would jerk me off, but after that he got nervous and said he didn't want to jerk me, but did want to watch me jerk off and cum. Which was fine with me. I stroked and he was intently watching my cock and shifted a little closer. I asked if he wanted to hold my cock, not stroke but just feel it. He nodded and shakily reached out and wrapped his hand on my cock with a slight gasp. He continued to just hold it and look at it, and teased his thumb around the head. At that point I said you can do whatever you want, letting him take the lead since I knew he was experimenting. He started to stroke me then, small ones but kept going. I warned him I was close and he just continued. I cummed, with most of it getting on his hand. He gave a nervous laugh about that, saying how different it felt to have another man's cum on him. We cleaned up and parted ways, with him thanking me for letting him experiment. Never heard from him again, but I'm fine with that.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first time sucking a cock was the best. I kept having him go down my throat, then pulling back out. I loved the fact I could deep throat. And even now, I love a guy cuming down my throat - holding my head pressed against his balls - feeling him pump cum I need this.

Reactions: Bigred12 and ToryK

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time sucking a cock was the best. I kept having him go down my throat, then pulling back out. I loved the fact I could deep throat. And even now, I love a guy cuming down my throat - holding my head pressed against his balls - feeling him pump cum I need this.
Yeah, you never forget that. I just remember right after taking him in my mouth I realized how much I enjoyed it. The enjoyment only grew after that, there were a lot of girls I blew off in order to be able to secretly meet up with him. Pretty thick cock, I’m often told I’m pretty thick at 5.25, he was over 6. It took me about 20 minutes of priming before I could get his 7 inches all the way down. In my head I’m thinking about all the girls that easily swallowed me and how much they would like a cock like this.
with those kind of thoughts at 18 it’s no surprise I had no objection to my friend giving my wife his much bigger dick at 26.

midwesthubbi72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What was your thoughts and experiences the first time you put your hands on another guy's cock?

It was very surprising to me as to how a cock really felt! Even though I have felt my own forever, once you remove the sensations of stimulation you feel through the cock, you never get to fully grasp how the dick itself feels in your hands.

In my first time I got to put my hand on a guy's soft package as we layed on a bed. It felt like a squishy mass of warm flesh under my hand. I then seperated his shaft from his big nut sack and felt its silky softness and plasticity. I stroked it and l felt it start to swell ... I'm just feeling this and not seeing it.

His cock grew stiff, bulging and forcing my grasp to open wider. He was girthy and the contrast of it in my hand compared to my thin erection was breathtaking! It seemed massive and powerful! I finally looked at it, raising my head from the bed to take in the view. I was hooked!

I always relish the feeling of pure , big cock in my hands. Constantly crave it again!
I think because I had been pegged by a woman and I was ready to touch another man’s cock, it was natural. He was hard. We both knew what was coming, so we were both hard. I touched him and he touched me. All inhibitions were gone. We just progressed to the next place. We fell into a 69 and it was as natural as, eating pussy. I didn’t think it was gay. I wanted to give the same pleasure I was receiving. Embrace the eroticism of hot man to man play. It is quite full filing.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I see I posted here in 2019... Well late 2020 (when we thought covid was waning...), I had one car meetup with a guy I met thru Silverdaddies. Sadly, we were both double masked so there was no oral to be had. And folks started appearing so we didn't get very far. But his cock felt amazing. He was like me a cyclist who was smooth down below. Soft on the outside. Firm at the core. When I felt him getting hard, a couldn't contain myself and came in his hand without even being fully hard yet! I didn't get to finish him off though. We both had a laugh about it. I'd hoped to meetup again with him but covid took off he moved on.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think because I had been pegged by a woman and I was ready to touch another man’s cock, it was natural. He was hard. We both knew what was coming, so we were both hard. I touched him and he touched me. All inhibitions were gone. We just progressed to the next place. We fell into a 69 and it was as natural as, eating pussy. I didn’t think it was gay. I wanted to give the same pleasure I was receiving. Embrace the eroticism of hot man to man play. It is quite full filing.
That pegging is addictive! That's what made me think I would love to bottom for a guy!