first time feeling

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doug2003, Mar 13, 2005.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

Let me first start of by saying I don't promote unsafe sex and think it should only be practice when in a monogamous relationship when both parties have been tested. Also for straight couples when other measures have been taken to protect against pregnancy. Having said that I have been having sex with a condom since I was 16. It wasn't until I was 22 and in a long term relationship that I had sex without a condom for the first time. My gf at the time was on the pill. Even though I had been have sex on and off for the past six years I felt in someways like a virgin in the since I had never penetrated a vagina without wearing a condom. I have always had alot of precum so I would always worry about getting a woman pregnant. Well the first time I had sex without a condom I lasted under 2 minutes!! This came to a shock for both of us as my usual sessions are between 20 and 45min. But I never even went soft and went back at again and gave another deposit. i can't describe what it felt like knowing I was shooting my sperm inside her pussy. A very primal intinct took over. The fact the I was insemnating her was a huge sexual turn on and the feeling of a warm wet pussy on my penis gave me something to jo long after.

when was the first time you had sex without a condom? And how long did you last? And did you have similar feeling of insemination?

2. Royal_T

Royal_T New Member

I was 19 or 20, and yeah it was awesome knowing that I was filling her like that. That feeling is the definition of 'carnal knowledge' to me. So great.

Oh and youre so not alone in having a shorter time of it without a condom. But once youre used to it, its good. But not good enough to not be safe with a new partner, of course ;)

3. txquis

Gold Member

Nice post, interesting subject.

The first time I fucked without a condom was the very first time I fucked at all. I was 19 in the 1980's, when HIV was around but we were all still pretty ignorant. my girlfriend (yes, it was a girl..i hadnt come out to myself yet or slept with a guy yet) and I were both virgins, and she was on the pill.
    I will always remember working my dick inside her the first time.
    She was very tight, and it took a while, but.....that first time,
    I lasted exactly 3 minutes. LOL. That is all I could take.
    It feels totally brilliant compared to the dulled feeling of latex (which i discovered later, after she had gone off the pill and we began the condom days).

Being inside someone raw (man or woman) feels awesome and warm and velvety....and almost indescribable.

It sucks that it is not a safe activity anymore. nothing sends me into orbit like knowing I am soaking someone inside with my huge load of cum....knowing that i am shooting deep, deep inside someone makes me feel like we are so close, and sharing something so beautiful.
    I feel the same way when someone is doing it to me.
    WOWZA.
    OK, i'm hard now.
    LOL

4. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

The six greatest words a man can hear from a woman:

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill."

5. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Yeah, the feeling is indescribable.

The first time I had sex without a condom was the first time I had sex period. I've tried putting a condom on, but never put it to use (thank God!)

6. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Followed by the three most humbling words a man can hear:

"Honey, I'm pregnant."

Take care

Ceg

7. txquis

Gold Member

Yah...that happens with condoms too.
    Nothing is sure.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Mad Danny: Yes, the feeling of unprotected sex and cumming inside a pussy is fantastic. I don't really enjoy sex with a condom, so I think the only way to stay safe (for me) is to be careful and not to have casual sex, to use a condom to begin with when I start going with a new girlfreind, and then to move to a condom-less situation if possible, within that monogomous context.

It's problematic, though. My 8-month relationship with a very beautiful girl came to an end recently, and contraception was one of the reasons. She loved oral, and I gave it to her every time, and she always came and then wanted me to fuck her. I'd never even done oral with any of my other partners, and I was really starting to enjoy giving it :p

However, she knew right from the beginning that I hated the way that condoms killed the feeling of intimacy, and that I really don't get nearly aroused enough when I'm wearing one, so she let me have unprotected sex with her as long as I was careful. She totally refused to go on the pill or the hormone patch, as she'd heard so many stories from friends of hers about problems they'd had with those methods. Anyway, she could at least have sought out professional advice, which I'd tried to persuade her to do, without being too pushy or selfish. But she wouldn't :(

So ... every time I was inside her I loved it but was worried at the same time, which spoilt it, and I always ended up pulling out way before time and finishing myself off manually, which sometimes took a few minutes, which again spoilt things.

A couple of times I just went crazy because I was loving it so much and I selfishly thought "what the hell" and gave her a proper gutful of my jizz, which pissed her off because she then had to take the morning after pill, which made her feel ill for a day or two.

It's all caused me a lot of stress, I have to say. I wanted to do everything to satisfy her, but despite the fact that she knew how badly I wanted her to use oral contraception, she behaved as though I was asking her to sacrifice her health for the sake of my precious orgasms. I would have been happy to turn her life into one long orgasm with my tongue, all I wanted was the chance to drop a load in her every night, because that's the kind of sex I really enjoy. :evilgrin:

There's just nothing like it, and having had unprotected sex with other partners, I can't happily go back to using a condom. I love the feeling of a woman's vagina and her juices against my naked dick, I love the feeling that I'm at the peak and that I'm going to cum at any second, I love that feeling to go on as long as possible before I finally shoot my special white sauce deep inside her, I love just enjoying my orgasm without any worries going on in my head.

I hope this doesn't sound like a selfish, immature whinge, but I don't think I'll ever be able to have a happy long-term relationship with a woman who will not protect herself .... unless the two of us have decided we want kids!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Mad Danny: By the way ... I've just realised I forgot to answer the original question ... I was so busy going on about my favourite subject .. lol

I had unprotected sex the first time I ever had full penetrative sex! And I came inside her, even though she wasn't on the pill. The stupid risks guys take when we're young and inexperienced ...

Anyway, that first time seems to have set the trend for me ....

10. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

and have herpes...

11. Knight

Knight New Member

Well as I'm virgin I've yet to have sex with or without a condom :p

This Saturday though my girlfriend is staying over so SOMETHING will happen then, she's not on the pill so she's bringin some condoms over, but they look kinda small, I dunno if they'd fit...never tried any condom before lol. If they don't fit I'll just go to the chemist and get some bigger ones...Anyone know any good brands? Or what I'm supposed to use? 8x6 btw.

12. hung

Gold Member

Albums:

Well Knight: How did it go?

All of old timers need a report. Please give all of us your reactions.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

A regular Magnum should work fine. Before Saturday, buy a few and practice putting them on to get used to doing it. That'll will ensure you of a proper fit, and there will be less fumbling around to figure out how to get it on when the actual moment arrives. It's not really complicated, but you'd be suprised how many guys have trouble putting one on for the first time.

14. jonb

Gold Member

I'm not surprised. They really don't cover that kind of thing in sex ed, and they certainly don't cover what specifically to do about the foreskin.

15. riddick81

riddick81 New Member

I started out wearing condoms, so I didn't know the superior feeling of "going naked". Until my wife and I started our family - WOW What a difference - I had to learn cotrol all over again!
    Then I got a vasectomy and we had wonderful sex until we parted in 1960.
    Then there were no diseases out there that antibotics could not cure. So I had a fantastic 12 years of bare-back riding!! All my partners were clean and I had been "fixed" - so we fucked with abandom!!!
    Now it's back to putting on the "raincoat" and not nearly the pleasure....
    I'm married again and back in the saddle in thr "raw" so all is again well!!!

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I lost my virginity wearing a condom. Considering all the 'first time' things going on in my mind, the dulled sensation was probably for the better! We used condoms as she was not on any kind of birth control, and we both felt more comfortable by using protection anyway.

My first experience without a condom was with the same girl not long after. We were showering together after running a road race, and I was hard from the moment we stripped. As we were drying each other off, she bent over the sink and asked me to enter her. WOW! What a sensation! I couldn't stop fucking her. I did have enough sense to pull out when I was about to cum.

Later on in the realtionship, she tried a diaphram for around a month or so. That was a very wonderful time, as long as she remembered to bring it with her! Since then, with all the disease out there, I have always been very cautious and have used condoms over 99% of the time. I seem to find women who are not on birth control, so condom use is not optional, even in a monogamos relationship.

LapDog :p

17. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi:
    Yeah, Magnums should do you just fine (which is what I use) and try practicing putting one on in the dark. Putting on a condom for the first time could be tricky, especially if there's no light to help guide the way. There's nothing worse than needing to turn on the light to put on a condom (mood killer). I've become quite the expert at it so.... Good luck and happy screwing!

Draft saved Draft deleted