first time fingering yourself

jcs234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
so today was the first time i tried to finger myself in the ass.
i was in the shower and got my ass hole and finger lubed up with shower gel. and i tried to slide my middle finger in there but it's like it didnt want it. it felt like it wouldnt go in all the way and just wanted it out.
is this normal? please help :)

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I'd say that's pretty normal. It's generally exit only, so the muscles are used to going in that direction. You might have more luck lying down so that you can relax more, and possibly using real lube, not sure how good shower gel is for it. Relaxing and lots of lube are really all there is to it, once you get further inside you won't be pushed out anymore.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
i was in the shower and got my ass hole and finger lubed up with shower gel. and i tried to slide my middle finger in there but it's like it didnt want it. it felt like it wouldnt go in all the way and just wanted it out.

Prepare to have the best orgasms of your life! :biggrin1:

You need to look at this as giving yourself more pleasure so it helps to be horny! It also helps to have 1 leg higher so pull your knee up to your chest. Then, it is all about relaxation and getting use to feeling something there.

You should start by slowly encircling your anus and feeling the sensations you are giving yourself. Use your other hand to keep playing with your cock to stay hard. Put some more lube on the tip of your finger and gently push in and then relax. When you feel your external sphincter relax you can then push in further. Then start a slow in an out motion so you can feel how the sphincter reacts to your finger. Add more lube to your finger and repeat.

At this point your arousal level will be so high (and your precum will start running out!) that your anus will relax a lot easier and Viola! you will be all the way in!

Because it feels so damn good you will naturally start doing the in and out thing. When fully inserted, push up like you are pointing to your navel and feel your prostate gland. You can't miss it as it is kinda like a round protrusion that is kinda "out there." Depending on your finger length, you may be able to completely get to the other side of it. You can then try different types of stimulation on it, rubbing back and forth in the "come here" motion, encircling it, pushing in on it to see what you like. Your precum will be continuous like a faucet at this point (because the in an out motion is also rubbing up against both of your Cowper's glands) and the sensations you are giving to your prostate will join in with the great in and out feeling of your anus and you will be very close to orgasm.

You will have to decide whether or not to leave you finger in. If you leave it in, you will feel your prostate blow up like a baloon and start to pump cum. If you pull back from your prostate but leave your finger in, you can do the in and out thing on your anus that will also drive you through the roof. If you pull out, you will want to put it in again!

Different times you will try different things and experience all the different types of orgasms us guys can have. A prostate only orgasm, when you don't touch your cock at all, is a completely different experience. It feels like it is more of an internal, deeper orgasm. It will also be easier for you to experience multiple orgasms as well as have orgasms without cum. There are all kinds of options. It is a whole new world!

Good for you!
:smile:

Last edited:

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
I probably missed the point halfway, but why would you do that? I mean no offense to you but anal action in any form is something that I find disgusting.