First time for everything

D_aga05hcv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first ever pics are in my gallery, as The New Boy they're pretty tame but I might get more adventurous (if people are nice enough...)

Let me know what you think!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So long as being 'more adventurous' involves you swinging from the light-fittings, with arms aloft and legs spread wide, I'm all for it. :rolleyes:

That's two cherries popped in the space of two threads; are you goin' for some kind of record harvest at LPSG? :wink: I ogled both images with glee, incidentally. :cool:

D_aga05hcv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So long as being 'more adventurous' involves you swinging from the light-fittings, with arms aloft and legs spread wide, I'm all for it. :rolleyes:

That's two cherries popped in the space of two threads; are you goin' for some kind of record harvest at LPSG? :wink: I ogled both images with glee, incidentally. :cool:

Oh no! Have I broken some sort of unwritten rule about the space of time between first post and first pics? Will everyone think I'm a wanton slut now? Hope not, I'm all for stickling to etiquette..

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh no! Have I broken some sort of unwritten rule about the space of time between first post and first pics? Will everyone think I'm a wanton slut now? Hope not, I'm all for stickling to etiquette..

Now, I can see that you wrote other words apart from 'wanton slut', but somehow my eyes just refuse to read 'em. :rolleyes: