First Time Freeballing

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
That's not technically true. I've freeballed in some shorts while being casual at home, but for the past week or so, I've been going commando in my shorts. Truth told, nothing really inspired it but laziness. I would get out of bed to take my dog out, and since I sleep naked, I would put on the nearest pair of shorts and let her out. And until I go to work, I just lounged around.

I've gone on general errands and to the dentist. I don't believe I acted any differently to draw attention to my dick, though I can say I've felt a difference.

Sensations in Board Shorts
I'm more acutely aware of my dick. I can feel it bounce around a bit since it hangs rather large soft. I think I'm a little more self-conscious too, simply because I think people might notice it bobbing around or, worse yet, if I get an unintentional boner. Not that there was much hiding it in boxers, but an NRB (no reason boner) freeballing would be a big deal. I don't want to be mistaken for a pervert.

On the plus side, it feels good. My board shorts are made of a thin cotton and it feels comfortable rubbing up against my dick.

Sensations in Khakis
A bit rougher, but that's probably because of the material. I'm much more careful about not getting it caught in the zipper.

Level of Horniness
About the same, I guess -- I admit it's pretty cool to feel it bouncin' around. If I got to thinking about it too much, sure, I'd get a little aroused.

Exhibitionism?
Good question. Yeah, technically, I'm showing off. But from what I gather, people show off deliberately to get reactions out of others. Like I said earlier, I was just lazy and didn't put on underwear. At the same time, I wouldn't be opposed to people noticing and I think I'd interact a bit if I noticed -- maybe -- depends on who's looking.

So that's about the size of it. I like it. I think I'll stick to doing it in shorts though now that the weather is hot and I could get away with it.

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just can't freeball anymore.

I tried it a few times, and it left me a sweaty, sticky mess, .. among other things. In spite of all the powder I used, I was sweaty and gross down there just hours or so later. I spent half the day handling my nature, every time I sat down, lifting my meat n'potatoes up and resting it all on my thigh to avoid my fatass ham-thighs from squishing them.

Then, there are the stares - men and women of all ages with looks of lust, repulsion, etcetera. It's as if I'm wearing a 'no underpants' sign around my neck.

I hate it and don't recommend it.

BTW, spectacular specimen in your gallery. Good luck hiding that.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always freeball. I hated briefs. Boxers were okay but my pierced cock kept ripping the fly which my did always seemed to be sticking out of. I would not even think of wearing underware again. In fact, I don't even own any.:biggrin1:

Reactions: twenttythree

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freeballing and sleeping nude are all I've ever known. I own two pairs of satin boxers (Size 10 - Boys Size 10); wore them once and never again. Stupid things ripped. As for Boardshorts and trousers I have to shop in the boys department and they are sometimes still too big which makes for going commando even harder as my asscrack shows and I have to constantly hitch my pants up fearing they'll slide off. Boardshorts are impossible to find so I normally wear torn-up denim shorts and a belt but I'm always aware of my dick so I can never have fun on the beach. Speedos are OUT!!